-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 313 of 2,267 1 2 311 312 313 314 315 2266 2267
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your trying too hard to be relevant, squirt.......

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by xverminator
To SareblueSteve, RickyD and anyone else, if Wray, Kansas and Barr are deepstate, involved in the cover up of the coup attempt, why hasn't Trump fired them? Think logically...Why?

Is he an idiot, is he uninformed, is he of poor judgement, is he part of the deepstate, a puppet of the cabal, what?

Think logically, as President of the United States, he has constitutional authority to fire every single one of them and declass every single document right this second....Why hasn't he?

Using logic can somebody please explain to me why Trump is allowing all these bad actors to undermine his administration?

Anybody?

X-VERMINATOR

From the linked article already posted.

In the end it all comes back to the same series of questions. Who was recommending to President Trump that he retain and promote DOJ and FBI officials who were part of the anti-Trump Russia collusion-conspiracy program?

People who knew the DC system and were vulnerable to DC peer influence. People who would take counsel and advice on who was needed and where. People in positions of influence with President Trump. People who could intentionally, or unwittingly, steer these placements from a position of advisement close to the President.

Once you find out the "who", the "why" will become clear.

President Trump appointed Sessions, kept him on for 21 months and bitched about him all those months. He still says that appointing Sessions was his biggest mistake. Why did he keep him on that long? And please none of the Misdirection Bull Shcit.

President Trump appointed Coats to the DNI. It is well known that Coats is Deep State and part of the coup and the cover-up. He served a Director of ODNI for 29 months, 29 F*cken Months. 1) why would Trump appoint him and 2) why keep him on for 2 1/2?

Like I said, find the "who" and the "why" will become clear.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

X-VERMINATOR

laugh And here I thought it was you who was trying to be relevant with the tough guy routine.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BayouRover

X-VERMINATOR

"I thought"

There's your problem right there, squirt...

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

X-VERMINATOR

"I thought"

X-VERMINATOR

A truly awesome response. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
To SareblueSteve, RickyD and anyone else, if Wray, Kansas and Barr are deepstate, involved in the cover up of the coup attempt, why hasn't Trump fired them? Think logically...Why?

Is he an idiot, is he uninformed, is he of poor judgement, is he part of the deepstate, a puppet of the cabal, what?

Think logically, as President of the United States, he has constitutional authority to fire every single one of them and declass every single document right this second....Why hasn't he?

Using logic can somebody please explain to me why Trump is allowing all these bad actors to undermine his administration?

Anybody?

X-VERMINATOR

In the end it all comes back to the same series of questions. Who was recommending to President Trump that he retain and promote DOJ and FBI officials who were part of the anti-Trump Russia collusion-conspiracy program?

People who knew the DC system and were vulnerable to DC peer influence. People who would take counsel and advice on who was needed and where. People in positions of influence with President Trump. People who could intentionally, or unwittingly, steer these placements from a position of advisement close to the President.

President Trump appointed Sessions, kept him on for 21 months and bitched about him all those months. He still says that appointing Sessions was his biggest mistake. Why did he keep him on that long? And please none of the Misdirection Bull Shcit.

President Trump appointed Coats to the DNI. It is well known that Coats is Deep State and part of the coup and the cover-up. He served a Director of ODNI for 29 months, 29 F*cken Months. 1) why would Trump appoint him and 2) why keep him on for 2 1/2?

Soooo, Is he an idiot, is he uninformed, is he of poor judgement, is he part of the deepstate, a puppet of the cabal, what?

X-VERMINATOR

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

X-VERMINATOR

"I thought"

X-VERMINATOR

Truth hurts.

What, you thought you merited a more in depth discussion and psychoanalysis?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/22/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

X-VERMINATOR

"I thought"

X-VERMINATOR

Truth hurts.

What, you thought you merited a more in depth discussion and psychoanalysis?

laugh Another high level diagnosis by the Odessa I Doktor.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Anybody?

X-VERMINATOR

Soooo, Is he an idiot, is he uninformed, is he of poor judgement, is he part of the deepstate, a puppet of the cabal, what?

X-VERMINATOR

Depends on who is advising him.

He is far from an idiot. Deep State, naw, to honest and loves America way to much to join up with that. A puppet of the cabal, not hardly.

He may have put more Trust in those advising him than he should. He cannot do everything himself, he must rely on others for things like personnel recommendations. It’s possible that he is being duped by those advising him. His advisor or advisors are possibly Deep State and may have convinced him to trust their plan, that what his appointees are actually doing isn’t reality, that what he sees and hears is theatrics and all for show, that they are All on his side despite their actions.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Anybody?

X-VERMINATOR

X-VERMINATOR

He is far from an idiot. Deep State, naw, to honest and loves America way to much to join up with that. A puppet of the cabal, not hardly.

He may have put more Trust in those advising him than he should. He cannot do everything himself, he must rely on others for things like personnel recommendations. It’s possible that he is being duped by those advising him. His advisor or advisors are possibly Deep State and may have convinced him to trust their plan, that what his appointees are actually doing isn’t reality, that what he sees and hears is theatrics and all for show, that they are All on his side despite their actions.

Isn't it a shame that a very successful businessman who made it to the top can't hire the right advisers. They have completely snowed him, so much so that he can't tell a black hat from a white one or a DS agent from a patriot. I'll bet if you were a DS agent carrying an American flag, Trump and his administration would hire you right on the spot, no background check, no vetting, nada. Hired!! And don't forget X-V, Trump was just some backwoods goood ol' boy who hasn't ever been in the real world. I'll bet you if you ask him who Warren Buffet was he wouldn't know. Rothschild, who? Morgan's?, not a clue. See, the libs were right, we really did get bamboozled into voting for a sheltered little spoiled brat. laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by K22; 08/23/19.
IC B3

K22 #14070467 08/23/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Anybody?

X-VERMINATOR

X-VERMINATOR

Isn't it a shame that a very successful businessman who made it to the top can't hire the right advisers. They have completely snowed him, so much so that he can't tell a black hat from a white one or a DS agent from a patriot. I'll bet if you were a DS agent carrying an American flag, Trump and his administration would hire you right on the spot, no background check, no vetting, nada. Hired!! And don't forget X-V, Trump was just some backwoods goood ol' boy who hasn't ever been in the real world. I'll bet you if you ask him who Warren Buffet was he wouldn't know. Rothschild, who? Morgan's?, not a clue. See, the libs were right, we really did get bamboozled into voting for a sheltered little spoiled brat. laugh laugh laugh

I gave a brief explanation as to why I think “why”.

How bout you, care to take a stab as to “why”?

While you are at it care to elaborate as to “why” Trump hired, then had to fire the following,

1) Dan Coats
2) Scaramucci
3) Omarosa
4) Tlllerson
5) Priebus
6) Mattis
7) Kelly

Whip #14070501 08/23/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

[/quote]

Isn't it a shame that a very successful businessman who made it to the top can't hire the right advisers. They have completely snowed him, so much so that he can't tell a black hat from a white one or a DS agent from a patriot. I'll bet if you were a DS agent carrying an American flag, Trump and his administration would hire you right on the spot, no background check, no vetting, nada. Hired!! And don't forget X-V, Trump was just some backwoods goood ol' boy who hasn't ever been in the real world. I'll bet you if you ask him who Warren Buffet was he wouldn't know. Rothschild, who? Morgan's?, not a clue. See, the libs were right, we really did get bamboozled into voting for a sheltered little spoiled brat. laugh laugh laugh[/quote]

While you are at it care to elaborate as to “why” Trump hired, then had to fire the following,

1) Dan Coats
2) Scaramucci
3) Omarosa
4) Tlllerson
5) Priebus
6) Mattis
7) Kelly
[/quote]

All old history. The "why's, whens, and whatfor's" have already been dealt with.............months ago. You really need too try and catch up.

K22 #14070647 08/23/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Isn't it a shame that a very successful businessman who made it to the top can't hire the right advisers. They have completely snowed him, so much so that he can't tell a black hat from a white one or a DS agent from a patriot. I'll bet if you were a DS agent carrying an American flag, Trump and his administration would hire you right on the spot, no background check, no vetting, nada. Hired!! And don't forget X-V, Trump was just some backwoods goood ol' boy who hasn't ever been in the real world. I'll bet you if you ask him who Warren Buffet was he wouldn't know. Rothschild, who? Morgan's?, not a clue. See, the libs were right, we really did get bamboozled into voting for a sheltered little spoiled brat. laugh laugh laugh[/quote]

1) Dan Coats
2) Scaramucci
3) Omarosa
4) Tlllerson
5) Priebus
6) Mattis
7) Kelly
[/quote]

All old history. The "why's, whens, and whatfor's" have already been dealt with.............months ago. You really need too try and catch up. [/quote]

Dealt with how?
By claiming "Misdirection" and "head fakes"?

OK fine, that is your answer, it is always your answer.

"Shall We Play a Game"?
Let just say for the sake of discussion that the "Why" is not "Misdirection".

Care to try again and come up with a "Why" that is not misdirection?

Last edited by steve4102; 08/23/19.

K22 #14070668 08/23/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

1) Dan Coats
2) Scaramucci
3) Omarosa
4) Tlllerson
5) Priebus
6) Mattis
7) Kelly
[/quote]

All old history. The "why's, whens, and whatfor's" have already been dealt with.............months ago. You really need too try and catch up. [/quote]

Kind of strange Mueller strung his investigation out and never found crap, in effect, proving Trump was clean, after RR (who everyone knows hates Trump) gave him free reign to investigate everything.. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14071267 08/23/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I asked the question, I asked specifically about Wray, Barr, And Kansas..

That's who is undermining Trump and involved in a cover up, right? That's what you say every chance you get, right?

If all those folks (pssst, the only one that sorta matters is Barr dummy) are involved in a cover up of the coup attempt, don't you think Trump would have fired them?

Afterall, the Dems and deepstate attempts to ruin the man and his kids are not exactly being done secretly, right?

Wait.........Are we the only people that can see this happening? OMG, Trump is soooo stupid!

Multiple times Dems have said they are gonna seek to charge Trump when he leaves office. Boy he must really trust his advisers...With his life even!

So I guess, he's been bamboozled by his deepstate advisers and cabinet members, we just need to accept it Patriots....

The Idiot and Chief has just been sitting around the White House grabbin' pussies and singing Kumbaya, whilst the deepstate covers up the coup attempt and treason by the very same folks that are gonna put him and his family in prison (probably worse) whenever he leaves office.......

Yep, thanks for the explanation Shareblue Steve! That all sounds very logical, friend!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 08/23/19.

Whip #14072366 08/23/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #14072590 08/23/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dang it K, you're spooking the fishing hole.....

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 08/23/19.

Whip #14072720 08/24/19
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Howdy gang,,, K, you know steve the shill will be along to tell you how big a DS player Adm Rogers is,,, I bet hes alotta fun at a party,, someone that sour always votes dem,,,XV I see the trap line your laying, lets see if you catch a skunk,,a mostly harmless little creature, that has an ..aura,, around them , a stench that no other animal except maybe a mink has,, no other fur bearers hang out with either of em,and you can tell by the smell where they are and who they are,,, a skunk smells the place up when he moves in and other animals move out, a mink just destroys the fishin hole and then IT moves on to destroy another,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #14072998 08/24/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So one is still a scum bag commie Trump hating non-patriot if he doesn't buy the Q mantra hook, line, and sinker?

I just wanted to check to see if anything had changed among the Q'bers.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So one is still a scum bag commie Trump hating non-patriot if he doesn't buy the Q mantra hook, line, and sinker?

I just wanted to check to see if anything had changed among the Q'bers.

They are actually getting more confused and having a "meltdown" due to Q's removal from the internet and being branded a terrorist by FBI Director Wray. They are lost without their leader.

Page 313 of 2,267 1 2 311 312 313 314 315 2266 2267

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

274 members (2ndwind, 300s, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 338reddog, 338rcm, 36 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,620
Posts18,474,012
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.