Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ok, I get it......Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

For those that don't know how to donate but want to, please send a private message to K22. He's Gabriel's grandfather, a member here, a good man.......

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 08/30/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
There have been multiple donations generated by the classifieds but you guys here on the Hunters Campfire sub forum have largely funded this GoFundGabriel movement. Well done!!

While I'm hoping we can still get the "24hr Campfire Gear Grab" going in the classifieds and exceed the families GoFundMe goal, ultimately it's not about us! This is a very sick kid, that belongs to a very good family. They need a little help.....!

It's not only the right thing to do, it's the right thing to do.....!

I've been here a long time, I've witnessed acts of kindness over the years, I find this a particularly worthy cause.... Please donate or list something in the classifieds on honorable consignment...

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 09/11/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
OK, lets get this rolling again! I’ll post up a zeiss scope in the classifieds right now - 100% will go for Gabriel. $11k here we come ...

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
You’re a good man AKwolverine!

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well done ladies and gents....! The Campfire as a whole has made some serious headway towards Gabriel's GoFundMe goal. I'm blown away by the generosity and I know K22 and family are too...

Yet, we still have a ways to go.... I encourage those of us that could purge some gear, to go ahead and list it in the classifieds before we all get busy with full blown hunting season.

Post it up and if you decide to give a portion of the sale to Gabriel's family, I'll match it. Just PM me a link to the thread and I will match from there...

We all like gear and I'll personally be looking for deals and posting some more stuff over the next couple days. Keep an eye out!

Lastly, prayers don't cost anybody anything, if your so inclined, please say one for Gabriel.

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 09/28/19.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
worthwhile cause

done

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Done

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hey folks, I've been busy hunting but I have checked in from time to time on Gabriel's GoFundMe... I'm personally dedicated to reaching the families goal, can't really describe why, I just am...........

Therefore, any donation made from a Campfire Classified sale or any GoFundMe donation from now until the goal is met will be matched by me...... Just shoot me a PM with proof and it will be done......

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GABRIEL and FAMILY!!

X-V

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
X-V,
That is incredibly generous!!!
You have, once again, inspired me. I have listed another scope over in the classifieds that will help get us closer to the goal.
Thank you!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by xverminator
Hey folks, I've been busy hunting but I have checked in from time to time on Gabriel's GoFundMe... I'm personally dedicated to reaching the families goal, can't really describe why, I just am...........

Therefore, any donation made from a Campfire Classified sale or any GoFundMe donation from now until the goal is met will be matched by me...... Just shoot me a PM with proof and it will be done......

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GABRIEL and FAMILY!!

X-V

incredibly generous on your part, don't know you but thats top notch. Thank you

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
X-V,
You have, once again, inspired me. I have listed another scope over in the classifieds that will help get us closer to the goal.
Thank you!

You are beyond top notch my friend! Send me the link and I will match your donation 100%.....

X-V

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Done

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
X-V,
Thank you!

You are beyond top notch my friend! Send me the link and I will match your donation 100%.....

X-V

Thanks for the kind words and back at ya.
Donation for scope is posted.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

294 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 34 invisible), 2,148 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,745
Posts18,495,171
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.