Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by steve4102
Other than the gnashing of teeth and the ringing of hands, what's yalls plan to save the country?

X-VERMINATOR

Good question, you first.

...and please none of this Q is going to save the day Bull Shcit.

I'm gonna pop some popcorn, sit back, relax and watch the sheep eventually wake up and devour POS, fake MAGA shills like you....

X-VERMINATOR

That's one hell of a plan
Sit on your ass and wait for some anonymous internet character to come to your rescue all the while calling everyone that disagrees with your plan to sit on your hands an idiot.

You are one dumb F*ck

TickTockTickTock......

X-VERMINATOR

LOL,

So now all you have it to steal a quote from Hannity. Hannity started this way back in early 2018. He has now refrained from using this phrase.

The more you post, the more obvious your stupidity becomes.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but Republicans are the one going through scrutiny, Democraps are special so not happen.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Apologies and full credit to Hannity for trademarking tick,tock,tick tock. Who knew? Honest mistake considering I don't watch Fox. Oh and the tick,tock references you.......You illiterate Shareblue cuck.

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 08/29/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No!

Only folks in danger are the janitors that work in the latrines!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
65BR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Good posts folks.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only justice we'll see is what we take ourselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now we're seeing accusations that Ilhan Omar and AOC violated campaign finance laws. However, there aren't enough members of the FEC to prosecute them. The FEC has been a snakes den since last fall with no leader and no signs of getting it's act together. Without the FEC overseeing election laws, they can do anything they want.

FEC FAILURES

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Now we're seeing accusations that Ilhan Omar and AOC violated campaign finance laws. However, there aren't enough members of the FEC to prosecute them. The FEC has been a snakes den since last fall with no leader and no signs of getting it's act together. Without the FEC overseeing election laws, they can do anything they want.

FEC FAILURES

Trump Appointees to the rescue!

FCC Chairman. Ajit Pai is the Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission. He was designated Chairman by President Donald J. Trump in January 2017. He had previously served as Commissioner at the FCC, appointed by then-President Barack Obama and confirmed unanimously by the United States Senate in May 2012.

Excellent choice Mr President, excellent.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
When the deep state killed epstein, I got my heart broke, about all I can say..........................................

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

FEC FAILURES

FCC Chairman. Ajit Pai is the Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission. He was designated Chairman by President Donald J. Trump in January 2017. He had previously served as Commissioner at the FCC, appointed by then-President Barack Obama and confirmed unanimously by the United States Senate in May 2012.

What does the FCC have to do with the FEC?

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunner500
When the deep state killed epstein, I got my heart broke, about all I can say..........................................

It pretty well confirmed EVERYTHING

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by gunner500

It pretty well confirmed EVERYTHING

They always get away with Murder. The Clinton's and Obama's are the ruler of this country.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
IMO, this will proceed as a trial balloon (no pun intended ;-{>8 ). If the public loves it, the indictments will go up the political food chain; when there is serious blowback they will find insufficient evidence to proceed.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No.... The FLIP will die a rich bish...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

FEC FAILURES

What does the FCC have to do with the FEC?

oops

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
There are very few in the Senate or House that aren't corrupted. They protect their system. They have power and wealth and they intend for it to stay that way. I think no one much will be prosecuted except maybe a few of the really stupid ones or the underlings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not one traitor has gone to court, been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail. Until all the traitors are prosecuted, tried, and sentenced there is no rule of law in this country.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 08/30/19.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 65BR
Will Any Politician or high level gov't official be prosecuted?

Unlikely, because they all fear they will be next

There’s an unwritten rule that a new administration doesn’t prosecute the old for their crimes no matter how heinous. If they did then they know the next administration would do it to them, it’s honor amongst thieves as they say.

I don’t think Epstein is dead, I think it was all a ruse. It’s all too convenient and the incompetence demonstrated by the jail staff for the highest profile prisoner in the country is just too much to believe. The only evidence we have is a grainy picture of him being wheeled out on gurney along with an autopsy report, both of which could have easily been faked. Combine that with the picture of Ghislaine Maxwell casually sitting at a burger stand in California a couple of weeks later reading a book on the CIA and it’s just too much to believe the public isn’t being played.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 65BR
Will Any Politician or high level gov't official be prosecuted?

Unlikely, because they all fear they will be next

There’s an unwritten rule that a new administration doesn’t prosecute the old for their crimes no matter how heinous. If they did then they know the next administration would do it to them, it’s honor amongst thieves as they say.

I don’t think Epstein is dead, I think it was all a ruse. It’s all too convenient and the incompetence demonstrated by the jail staff for the highest profile prisoner in the country is just too much to believe. The only evidence we have is a grainy picture of him being wheeled out on gurney along with an autopsy report, both of which could have easily been faked. Combine that with the picture of Ghislaine Maxwell casually sitting at a burger stand in California a couple of weeks later reading a book on the CIA and it’s just too much to believe the public isn’t being played.

Played by whom?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here is where are Justice System is in America today.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

50 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 257_X_50, 6MMWASP, 9 invisible), 1,447 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,081
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.