Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Holy crap. I’ve been keeping my eyes on this because I already have one of these and love it and wouldn’t mind having a back up.

Didn’t expect it to go south so quickly. Free bump and GLWS.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
Originally Posted by randy34
Tim I kept quiet though it all didn’t say a word you are the one who posted in my thread today after i am trying to sell rifle hope your new rifle comes with 7 day trial

Read this carefully because I'm only doing this once. Then you and the other commandos who want to dictate the conditions under which I spend my money, can have your little bitch fest. Hey, somebody asked me if I saw the rifle. I gave them the background. I said I didn't feel comfortable spending that kind of money without an inspection period. I didn't disparage you in any way. And I certainly didn't knock your gun. Like I said earlier you did what was best for you and I for me. And no, I'm not getting 7 days with the gun I ended up buying, because unlike you, I have a history with that seller. I've spent time with him and have found him to be an honest and honorable man. That's not to say that you aren't, I just have zero history with you. Take a sedative and get on with your life.

What a drama queen!

Sounds like the seller avoided a train wreck with this guy.

GLWS

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tim I kept quiet though it all didn’t say a word you are the one who posted in my thread today after i am trying to sell rifle hope your new rifle comes with 7 day trial

Read this carefully because I'm only doing this once. Then you and the other commandos who want to dictate the conditions under which I spend my money, can have your little bitch fest. Hey, somebody asked me if I saw the rifle. I gave them the background. I said I didn't feel comfortable spending that kind of money without an inspection period. I didn't disparage you in any way. And I certainly didn't knock your gun. Like I said earlier you did what was best for you and I for me. And no, I'm not getting 7 days with the gun I ended up buying, because unlike you, I have a history with that seller. I've spent time with him and have found him to be an honest and honorable man. That's not to say that you aren't, I just have zero history with you. Take a sedative and get on with your life.

GEEZUS FACKIN CHRISTO, change your tampon and learn not to be a complete C(_)NT when you are ovulating... Try to get a weeklong finger F(_)CKING period at your local funshop you simpleprick sh|tb!rd.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

GEEZUS FACKIN CHRISTO, change your tampon and learn not to be a complete C(_)NT when you are ovulating... Try to get a weeklong finger F(_)CKING period at your local funshop you simpleprick sh|tb!rd.

LMAO

Ted
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bet this isn't going as expected.

Bump, gun ad.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I found a pin head sized scratch on the stock that wasn't divulged, and want my money back ?

That kind of transaction you don't need.....

Bump for a nice ring.

Wish I was in the market for one.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Bump for a sweet gun and a good deal.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Much of this mess should have been kept to PM correspondence.

This is probably one of those ads you let die and start a new one.

Black Cows Matter!
R
randy34 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Exactly starting a new post

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
So what inspection period is reasonable?
I’m not necessarily taking a side in this hot mess, but I just backed out of a custom(already built) rifle deal worth a bit more than this because the seller thought it unnecessary to ship in a hard case insured and because the seller refused any inspection period.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by nksmfamjp

For a private seller, anything ranging from no inspection period up to 3 days is pretty normal.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by shinbone

For a private seller, anything ranging from no inspection period up to 3 days is pretty normal.

I’m not necessarily taking a side in this hot mess, but I just backed out of a custom(already built) rifle deal worth a bit more than this because the seller thought it unnecessary to ship in a hard case insured and because the seller refused any inspection period.

A high dollar Custom rifle were it is hard to tell by pictures I might ask for a quick no shoot inspection BUT for a standard factory rifle non custom I would not expect a inspection.

I have paid the extra shipping to get insurance on something I was buying.

Last edited by old_willys; 09/04/19.

Ted
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,835 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,312
Posts18,487,270
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.