Page 117 of 117 1 2 115 116 117
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by TF49
Nah, we should trust internet heros that bang away incessantly on their keyboards about stuff that is far beyond their comprehension but for which they know the answer to every question. So many of them right here on this thread.

So, Leroy..... would you like to explain your comment regarding me..... you know, the one where you say “converses with....”. What was it that supposedly conversed with?

Was it satan or ?

Was it satan or ? I don't know. Why don't you tell us? After all, you are the one that chats with them. Or maybe Thunderstick or some one else that has faith in talking snakes can tell us.

Well, you implied that I converse with snakes. Actually, you were pretty clear about it.

Now you say I am the one who chats with them.

But, I see you cannot respond and can only bob and dodge.

Just more empty and mindless drivel from Leroy.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Thunderstick

This approach is certainly not helping the cause for the intellectual viability of the theory of evolution--in fact it is demonstrating how unscientific it is. Atheistic/materialistic evolution as a standalone principle, is similar to the theory of Communism which rests upon this fundamental premise, which in its demise and failure, has proven itself to be guilty of the charge of the "opiate of the masses."

And yet, this is the dumbest post of all time. Not just in this thread - which is saying something in itself, but for of time, all threads, all forums, throughout the internet. Just stunning.

But that's what makes this place so frikkin' funny.

Soldier on. smile

In thinking further--this is a very interesting postulation--because in order for it to be true a person would need a perfect knowledge of the entire internet. Obviously lacking the substance of that knowledge we are left with a speculative emotional outburst. But setting that aside, do I get some form of an honorary degree for achieving this status? smile

Look what showed up! Of course no supporting data came to give it credibility--but I don't suppose that is needed for emotional outbursts.

Name has been blocked to protect the humored

cert of achievement

Last edited by Thunderstick; 09/06/19.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

This approach is certainly not helping the cause for the intellectual viability of the theory of evolution--in fact it is demonstrating how unscientific it is. Atheistic/materialistic evolution as a standalone principle, is similar to the theory of Communism which rests upon this fundamental premise, which in its demise and failure, has proven itself to be guilty of the charge of the "opiate of the masses."

And yet, this is the dumbest post of all time. Not just in this thread - which is saying something in itself, but for of time, all threads, all forums, throughout the internet. Just stunning.

Soldier on. smile

In thinking further--this is a very interesting postulation--because in order for it to be true a person would need a perfect knowledge of the entire internet. Obviously lacking the substance of that knowledge we are left with a speculative emotional outburst. But setting that aside, do I get some form of an honorary degree for achieving this status? smile

Look what showed up! Of course no supporting data came to give it credibility--but I don't suppose that is needed for emotional outbursts.

cert of achievement

You can't get me out of your head, can you? Sorry about that, but I'm lovin' this whole thread. So much creativity, so much drama. Thunderstruck, you really should write TV sitcoms or something like that - maybe you do.

Meanwhile, Soldier on. Your Crusade awaits, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Soldier on. smile

cert of achievement

You can't get me out of your head, can you? Sorry about that, but I'm lovin' this whole thread. So much creativity, so much drama. Thunderstruck, you really should write TV sitcoms or something like that - maybe you do.

Meanwhile, Soldier on. Your Crusade awaits, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Beans, your post was ad hominem and nothing but, which means you can't respond on the merits, which means you've conceded the argument. Nice work! laugh

Tarquin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's just a bit of the "opiate of the masses."

IC B2

Page 117 of 117 1 2 115 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (160user, 280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,699 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,335
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.