-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
H
That’s looks like some fun stuff. I hope we get to see the full hunts sometime. I am a recent convert to handgun hunting and love when I find videos of handguns being used to harvest game. Thanks OP for posting this video. I think I have seen the host on that video on a hunting series on Amazon. I can’t wait to see more stuff from him cause he really does a great job on putting handguns out there and showing people why handgun hunting deserves respect.

GB1

H
H
Not to high jack the thread but does the OP or anyone else know where I can find out what else that host guy has done? Would really like to see more of his work.

J
jfs Offline
J
let me rephrase... first time I`ve seen a Cape buff shot over a bale of corn clippings.. laugh

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
It was more of a pile than a bale. I just wanna make sure if jFp (f is for fraud) got ya to come over and register to come comment you would wanna get it accurate. I figure something should be accurate in your life. 😳😀

Actually doing something usually changes a persons previously worthless opinion
J
jfs Offline
J
so you went to the edge of a cornfield to look for plains game and happen to sit next to a bale of corn stuff and three cape buff came into the corn but did not see or scent you and you shot the biggest one... Must of been using some good scent block for three buff not to see you at the distance in the video.... but I gotta say you picked the best one...
PS- your wrong... F is for Francis...

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Petty in-fighting and snide, under-handed bullshit is so counter-productive.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by jfs
so you went to the edge of a cornfield to look for plains game and happen to sit next to a bale of corn stuff and three cape buff came into the corn but did not see or scent you and you shot the biggest one... Must of been using some good scent block for three buff not to see you at the distance in the video.... but I gotta say you picked the best one...
PS- your wrong... F is for Francis...

Lighten up francis. You know the whole story because i told you all about it after the hunt. Youre butthurt and got called over to pick apart whatever JFP wanted you to. You registered and drudged up a thread days old and attacked because you have no balls and no moxy. You would never do it in person because you are a keyboard warrior. Obviously no one is hiding or disputing anything since we F’ing posted the video. You got problems with the method take it up with our ph. Bobby hansen. Id love to see it but you never would. Maybe we didnt need that good of scent control because maybe we dont smell as bad as you. Your intentions here are without question due to the timing and nature of what you posted on. The F may be francis for you. For him its for fraud.

J
jfs Offline
J
Don`t know why your getting so mad... you posted your video public... only hunted Cape buff twice and both times I found them to be extremely weary animals. If they sighted or scent a person they were gone.. To see a video taken of the them measured in feet while there munching on a bale of corn stuff without seeing or scenting the shooter or cameraman... unless they were very well hidden and not just sitting there watching for plains game..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CraigC
Petty in-fighting and snide, under-handed bullshit is so counter-productive.

and yet par for the course around here.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by jfs
Don`t know why your getting so mad... you posted your video public... only hunted Cape buff twice and both times I found them to be extremely weary animals. If they sighted or scent a person they were gone.. To see a video taken of the them measured in feet while there munching on a bale of corn stuff without seeing or scenting the shooter or cameraman... unless they were very well hidden and not just sitting there watching for plains game..

Dont play the innocent game james. Youre stirring [bleep] by proxy for jwp. I told you all about this hunt 6 years ago. You just came here to poke at stuff. Oddly enough the stupid things he has been picking at to others really showing his ignorance about africa. He is angry we wouldnt be his attack dogs and got fired up. Two days later you register and dredge up a days old thread. Evidently you signed up for the job being his lackey. Which is all the more funny since youve always talked [bleep] on him. Then again you have done that on everyone. Behind the scene of course.

You have also hunted plenty and you damn well know if you are sitting appropriately to not scare wary plains game you wont scare the buff. You already know these things james. Quitting being a lackey.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Any of you drama queens know when the 3rd episode of big iron will be on amazon?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Very soon. In about a week.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

243 members (260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 41rem, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 37 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,027
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.