Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
so far everything looks good ... blood work has come back normal 5 times ... no markers for cancer .. ...scoped my upper GI ... for the blood vomiting .... nothing ....

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I hope you get better!

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
another quack visit for the 23rd ... more tests and a scan ... not happy ... but i will show up .... mrs had emergency surgery this past weekend and as me worried was at the hospital all weekend.... she is home and doing well but i am more worried about her than i am myself ....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like it's been a rough week at your place. Hope they figure out what the problems are and get them fixed.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
ok ... i get called .. able to work me in today ... not lose work in the am .. go in after work .. scan .. blood work .. x-ray ... drive home ... and need to wait for results ... the cough is getting worse here and there ... . but when i get home tonight ... the mrs who just had emergency surgery is rushing the daughter-in-law to ER.... she is leaking embryonic fluid .. and the baby is not due till mid October for G baby # 2 ....

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I’m so terribly sorry to hear of this, and wish you and your wife all the best!

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The latest episode of the soap opera...

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by UPhiker
The latest episode of the soap opera...

i can tell you where to stick the soap ... and it is not where you can blow snot bubbles ... .. why be an asshat?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When it rains it pours as they say. BTDT myself.

Hope you get some answers. It's tough as hell when both of you are in/out of the hospital.

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Thanks slumlord ... just left the quacks office lost another 20 lbs ... down to 151lbs now ... blood tests keep coming back normal ... no change on the spots on my lungs

Sick of the tests ... sick of the questions ... well all of it .. but I know that is what needs to be done..
Do not know what is going on ... wished I knew ... so sick of making the quacks boat house and car payments

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Homunculi
ok ... i get called .. able to work me in today ... not lose work in the am .. go in after work .. scan .. blood work .. x-ray ... drive home ... and need to wait for results ... the cough is getting worse here and there ... . but when i get home tonight ... the mrs who just had emergency surgery is rushing the daughter-in-law to ER.... she is leaking embryonic fluid .. and the baby is not due till mid October for G baby # 2 ....

Wow! You're on a roll of not good things. I'll pray things smooth out for you soon!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think you need a new dr and an some broadly expanded lab panels. When you state that labs look good, are you talking just blood counts or a basic set of metabolic parameters?

Have they test you for lyme disease or alpha-gal?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How's the baby?

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
grand baby .. doing fine ... going for surgery in the am .... to get his tonsils out ... me ... on the other hand .. full panel work up ... blood tests ... this that and other ... with nothing bad on scope ... coughing getting worse .... and spots in the lungs ... they found more ,,, went from 170 to 151 lbs in less 2 months .... ... 260 to 170 on 2 years ... ... all tests are showing no markers of cancer ... even the full panel tests ... came back neg ... do not know what to think....

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I dont know how your food in take is, but if its dropped lower tan normal or 2 years ago,get some one to do do a scan for stomach cancer. It is many of the same symptoms she went through. I am not a Dr and dont know crap but what I went through for 21 months. Prayers sent for the lil one and you,as well as all the family and Drs who are there to help yall.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry to hear about your troubles, Gollem. Hope they figure out what's going on, and let you get back to regular life.
Best wishes to all involved.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spots in lungs, coughing

Has anyone tested you for histoplasmosis? (and no, you don't necessarily have to have raised chickens or pigeons)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I understand some of what you are going through. I have non-insulin diabetes and some blood pressure problems. These are being handled with pills. In mid summer I developed what is known as temporal arteritis. In simple terms it is a swelling of an artery alongside the ear and can lead to blindness if not treated. Now they have me on a larger number of pills (correct that, this week they cut back and changed some of the pills.) I have never felt less like my self than I do these days.

I know hunting is out this Fall. Trouble is I don't even feel like being in the outdoors for a walk. Anyway I'm not looking for sympathy, just empathizing with the OP.

Hope everything improves soon.

Jim

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Shoot at the neighbor again, free health care in county lockup.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
None of us truly enjoy health until we lose some of it.
I wish you and all of those here at 24HCF suffering different maladies the best in the future

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (12344mag, 2500HD, AlleghenyMountain, 7887mm08, 300_savage, 44mc, 8 invisible), 1,862 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,084
Posts18,501,682
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.