Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i use to work for the brokerage company whose home office was at the world trade center. I had been in that first building a number of times. always scared the hell out of me at some level. on the upper levels you could feel the building sway in the wind. at the ground level you really could not see much or any of the sky it was so tall.
i remember a broker that worked there i was in a training class with. he had a bum/stiff leg. I doubt he got out.
for me, i was watching a computer at the time it happened, stock market, and went to t.v. for the repeat of the flyin.
knew a number of people in those buildings. i think a lot of us that were stockbrokers at the time had friends or acquaintnces in those buildings.
one must keep in mind most if not all of those hijackers were saudi's. i hope they got their rewards as to the virgins.
meaning catholic nuns with big clubs.
a dog religion, a dog culture.
and no, i have neither forgot or forgave.
just riding those high speed elevators in that building gave me the willys.

I remember visiting the Sales office we had in the WTO too. It was our largest sales office because the big banks and brokerage firms were some of our largest customers. Our office was there before the first time they tried to blow it up in 1993. All our guys were in the office and had to walk 70 floors down, but that bombing was pretty ineffective so everyone got out safe. After the 93 bombing the WTC really beefed up their security procedures and I remember how much time it took to get into the building when I visited. Since this was before 9/11 high levels of security were still the exception and it really stood out to me. I remember saying to one of the sales managers on a visit that this was now one of the safest buildings in the world. How wrong I was.

On 9/11 all of our guys were out of the office on sales calls so none of our employees were injured. But one of our former executives had a son on flight 93. I was told he gave quite a eulogy at his sons funeral.

Last edited by silver78; 09/11/19.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A moment frozen in time for me. I remember exactly where I was at and what I was doing when I heard the news.

I remember seeing some news reports where people stuck on the upper floors were jumping to escape the fires, and those firemen heading straight into that hell.

I have not forgotten, nor will I ever.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
But according to some it was just a thing.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image]

I was watching it on TV live at my sales desk.
Iโ€™ll damn sure never forget that.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molษ”ฬ€หn Labรฉ Skรฝla~
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
18 years ago tomorrow Muslims Murdered Over 3000 Americans!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

And now we have one in Congress.

Hereโ€™s what that POS Omar said about it:
โ€œSomething That Some People Didโ€

Lest we forget ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

We have 3 in Congress.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
18 years ago tomorrow Muslims Murdered Over 3000 Americans!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

And now we have one in Congress.

Hereโ€™s what that POS Omar said about it:
โ€œSomething That Some People Didโ€

Lest we forget ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

We have several in Congress.

Yep. And Bush should have kicked all of the sorry mofos out of the US. Immediately ๐Ÿ˜ก

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never forget, never forgive,

....and 18 years later 2 former heads of the Department of Homeland Security,.... Janet Napolitano and Jeh Johnson both publicly stated on September 9, 2019, the greatest threat to America today is white nationalism and alt-right groups with guns.

Chew on that for a while.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Get a load of this schitt ๐Ÿ˜ก

New York Times deletes 9/11 tweet after backlash: 'Airplanes took aim and brought down the World Trade Center'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-9-11-tweet-deleted-airplanes

Fuggin Fake News Media pushing their AGENDA.

IT WAS AIRPLANES. NOT MUSLIMS ! ๐Ÿ˜ก

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I though this should be the main topic all day here.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Absolutely! Lest we forget!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a pretty long story, but I think it's very fitting reading for the 9-11 anniversary.
7mm

The Time Traveler

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." ๏ฟฝ Wesley Pruden

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Absolutely! Lest we forget!!!

There are very few.times in my life that I can remember where I was and what I was doing. I remember where I was when Ronald Reagan was shot and I remember the day the towers fell. I was working on an apartment complex new.construction site. I had gone home to get some tools I had forgot. As I walked in the house the first tower fells. I watched for a few minutes then hauled butt back to jobsite. When I got there and told everyone what was happening the entire jobsite emptied. Even though we were miles away down in Texas everyone was afraid. Outside of town at Red River Army Depot is where the Patroit missiles are built. Since I was in junior high, people talked about if war broke out. RRAD would be a target. I sent my wife to Walmart to pick up a few things. There was no soup bread milk bottled water or any kind of ammo on the shelves. Since that day my family has kept a stash of stuff we'll need if it ever hits the fans. The events of that day still brings a tear to my eyes. God Bless America. May we never forget!

Molษ”ฬ€หn Labรฉ
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was working in a factory and they called us together to announce that an airplane had hit one of the WTC Towers and that another, either a plane or large helicopter had hit the Pentagon.
A little while later they gathered us together again, telling us that two passenger jets had flown into each of the towers, they were on fire, and another had hit the Pentagon. In addition another passenger jet had crashed in Somerset County just 30 miles or so west of our location in Bedford PA.
At lunchtime I set in the car listening to the radio and wept and prayed. After lunch we were given the option of going home to our families. My first wife and I watched the news with my parents showing the towers collapsing and the dust and smoke billowing through New York.
That evening the community church had a joint service, and i wept and prayed some more.
Once the shock and grief wore off, I was mad as hell. Then Bush 2 gets on tv with a bunch of towel wearing azzholes telling me Islam is a religion of peace!
Phuq him and everyone else who refuses for whatever reason, be it fear or greed or stupidity, to call islam and muslims a danger to our country.
Especially, Phuq the people in this country who intentionally set up muslim "refugees" in communities allowing them to vote as a block and refuse to assimilate. These people at the very least should be seriously vetted and monitored if they wish to migrate to America. I'll be one of the first to agree to help people escape tyranny and aggression, but don't expect me to roll over and let them turn my home into the chit hole that they're supposedly "escaping" from.
Remember, they MURDERED over 3000 American civilian men, women, and children. Never let anyone forget!
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 09/11/19.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." ๏ฟฝ Wesley Pruden

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Iโ€™ll never forget nor will I forgive.

Iโ€™m proud to live in a community that still remembers the thousands of innocent people that died because the camelfuckers wanted fame.

On my way to grab my coffee and help my brother with some construction projects I passed by our local firefighters planting hundreds of flags along the main road into and out of town. Theyโ€™ve extended the ladder truck and have a huge flag flying from the platform. Virtually every home and business had flags flying on my way out of town this morning and even more flying this afternoon on my way home.

Iโ€™m delighted to know that the camelfuckers woke this morning to bombs raining down on them and Iโ€™d not shed a tear if every camelfucker in the world met a sudden and violent end until they all cease to exist.

๏ฟฝPoliticians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.๏ฟฝ ๏ฟฝGeneral George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My thoughts as well...more about T Boon Pickens and typical whining, bitching, and moaning. I reckon folks are acting like it 9/10/01.

Letโ€™s Roll......says it all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watching โ€œ102 Minutesโ€ at the moment. Every damn citizen was ready to mess some schit up. Now we just take it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

696 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,839
Posts18,478,119
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.