Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You're too stupid to understand the clue he was trying to send you. Keep listening to CNN.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I deleted ALL of the youtube dan bongino , black conservative patriot , etc. etc. and cleaned out ALL my favs list of sites that yap about those topics around the clock .
Trying to not read or comment but I catch myself slipping .

Consider it all a yuge waste of time , anybody else had enough ?

All part of the plan.

Bombard you with the same evidence day after day after day , only with a slightly different approach or a new Bombshell heading, when in reality it’s just more of the same just in a new package.

Their goal is to cause us to lose interest, to give up as nothing is being done and cause the f*ck it attitude, “I give up and don’t care anymore”.

Seems to be working.

YEP! We have them right where they want us.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Sick of it all!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ain't 'dick' gonna be done!

Just BLATHER!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore
It’s all a mystery wrapped in a infinite enigma. There arent enough facts to proves anything on anyone and it’s so convoluted that there’s no answer.

It’s all filler for a bored society where time is the only constant.

Bingo, no matter what Q says.

IC B2

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by djs
[quote=jaguartx][quote=djs]

Good thing you are not in Alabama with all the flooding and destruction from Hurricane Dorian, or did the Sharpie ever get to Texas?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Not me, I'll have enough when all the traitors are in jail or hanging from the yardarms!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Sako76
Not me, I'll have enough when all the traitors are in jail or hanging from the yardarms!

I hope you are very young...….bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I for one am tired of hearing its only a few bad eggs at the top. Its a corrupt organization built on lies. They all lie, down to the lowest agent. Thats what they do.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey Bob, do you think Ole Andy McCabe is walking around all happy as a lark or chitting in his pants about going to jail?

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jump for Trump

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Bob, do you think Ole Andy McCabe is walking around all happy as a lark or chitting in his pants about going to jail?

How about Guantanamo instead? Had Hillary been elected, this monumental corruption would have never surfaced, and would be escalating exponentially beyond recovery. I believe we're at a crossroads as to whether we survive as a nation. If justice isn't served, then vigilante justice will. Who was it that said: ("They'll" be afraid to walk the streets.)?
As this thread demonstrates..., We're moving closer to DIY time...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I still think Trump should have arrested them all. We knew the story the first week of his Presidency. Put them in Guantanamo. Held a military tribunal. Then executed them with a firing squad. We were at war when they tried to over throw the election. Now it seems none will pay for it. No rule of law for the rich in government.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 09/15/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt

I don't watch news anymore......read a little on the net, even that is going by the wayside.....the double standard in this country makes one sick.

I will be 60 in a few months...am going to live what time I have left not getting wound up by politics ….keep voting repug….do more bird hunting....bob

Exactly my sentiment Bob appears we'll be turning 60 about the same time , not enough time left to waste hours and hours on a bunch of bullzitt .
I've cut WAY back on opening threads about such topics - need to stop altogether and will ..,

Agreed.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

76....lets see what happens to him....and comey...and storck…..and , and , and, and......you get my drift....but I hope you are right.

I am just not going to die holding my breath waiting for it...…..bob

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BobMt

I don't watch news anymore......read a little on the net, even that is going by the wayside.....the double standard in this country makes one sick.

I will be 60 in a few months...am going to live what time I have left not getting wound up by politics ….keep voting repug….do more bird hunting....bob

Yep unfortunately that about covers it for me. Life is to short to make DC as central to my life as they think they are.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Consider it all a yuge waste of time , anybody else had enough ?

I recall the drone of Vietnam War reports every time the news came on. I was so sick of hearing that junk that I swore I would never watch the news again for the rest of my life. I am now 61 years old & I have kept that promise.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I still think Trump should have arrested them all. We knew the story the first week of his Presidency. Put them in Guantanamo. Held a military tribunal. Then executed them with a firing squad. We were at war when they tried to over throw the election. Now it seems none will pay for it. No rule of law for the rich in government.
Exactly.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 1,973 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,480
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.