Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
Good Lord it's gonna be a long phkng year.
Think I'll go into 'elk hunt mood' sooner and extend it for 12 months.

Already there in my mind, Sir. Already there.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
To me this says they know RBG is on the way out. Or they have figured out none of them can beat Trump and he will win and its four more years of leftist hand wringing after RBG is replaced and one of the other unhealthy trolls Obama put in bites it or cant serve do to declining health. When its all over they will be an overwhelming majority of conservative Judges for the next 20 years or more. Even if they do impeach him do they think Trump will put in a lib? Doubtful.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
To me this says they know RBG is on the way out. Or they have figured out none of them can beat Trump and he will win and its four more years of leftist hand wringing after RBG is replaced and one of the other unhealthy trolls Obama put in bites it or cant serve do to declining health. When its all over they will be an overwhelming majority of conservative Judges for the next 20 years or more. Even if they do impeach him do they think Trump will put in a lib? Doubtful.

Or, they are warning every prospective Judicial nominee that if you dare to consider a Trump nomination, we will crucify you, your family and your friends.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TomT
Like spoiled children that don’t get their way, kick, scream and throw tantrums until they do. One set of rules for themselves, and another set for everyone else. I DO think the right should grow a set, and sue them for defamation (as long as the American tax payer doesn’t pick up the legal tab).

They are worse. They are fighting for their lives. Remember him telling Graham civilians can be tried in military tribunals for being traitors or subversives?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

We are probably looking at the next 13 months as being the most exciting and monumental in the history of modern civilization other than perhaps the Revolution and WW2. Trump and the Patriots will either destroy the NWO deep state or they, and ultimately we, will be destroyed.

Many say we are in the middle of the second American Revolution. Destroying the Deep State Cabal will be a global achievement more in line with WW3, though atypical warfare, unless the left can succeed in starting their desired nuclear war to drastically reduce the earth's population.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/15/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We are probably looking at the next 13 months as being the most exciting and monumental in the history of modern civilization other than perhaps the Revolution and WW2. Trump and the Patriots will either destroy the NWO deep state or they, and ultimately we, will be destroyed.

Many say we are in the middle of the second American Revolution. Destroying the Deep State Cabal will be a global achievement more in line with WW3, though atypical warfare, unless the left can succeed in starting their desired nuclear war to drastically reduce the earth's population.

BOOYAH !

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's nearing the anniversary of Kavanaugh's confirmation and it's making the democraps a little owly.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hehehe

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Have they given up on Trump, already?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Have they given up on Trump, already?

Never happen.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

Or, they are warning every prospective Judicial nominee that if you dare to consider a Trump nomination, we will crucify you, your family and your friends.

Oh yes thats a given. Same with any other appointee or nominee.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102

^^This^^
So, some guy heard from another guy that at a party, some guys pulled another guy's pants down and shoved his penis at some girl. So that's 3 hearsay arguments and if it were true, Kavanaugh would actually be one of the victims of the "other" guys and not the perpetrator, ignoring the fact that the supposed victim has no recollection of the event, all of her friends have stated that it never occured, and the person who is actually making the allegation WORKED FOR CLINTON AND OPPOSED KAVANAUGH IN PREVIOUS COURT BATTLES. A bit of bias, perhaps?

The leftists just look for what they perceive to be the weakest target and attack regardless of the merits of the accusations. What happened to trying to destroy Gorsuch? He was replaced by Kavanaugh. When RBG finally goes, whomever Trump appoints will become the Judas goat in Kavanuagh's place. Ford's attorney let the cat out when she stated that Ford's motivation was to try to have an asterisk next to his name, attempting to discredit any opinions he writes. Remember the saying "make the lie big, and repeat it often, and people will start to believe it." Well, we see that in the LGBTQRTHBFFB???? agenda, the global warming BS, the Russia allegations, the "Nazi" and "hate" that Repub's supposedly stand for, the repeated and unfounded accusations against Kavanaugh, etc.

When the next judge is nominated, the left will forget about Kavanaugh and focus all their propaganda on the new guy.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Hubert
BS to all of it.
THat...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The MSM now is reporting that Kavanaugh will be THE issue for the 2020 election.

Meaning, they're going to beat the hell out that dead horse because they've got nothing else. Russia didn't work, racism didn't work, Epstein didn't work. Just one more Hail Mary for the communists.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
The MSM now is reporting that Kavanaugh will be THE issue for the 2020 election.

Meaning, they're going to beat the hell out that dead horse because they've got nothing else. Russia didn't work, racism didn't work, Epstein didn't work. Just one more Hail Mary for the communists.

If their lips are moving, they are lyin'.

NYT is already walking back this latest story. Even they say the supposed "victim" has no recollection of it ever happening.

But now the story is out there.... mad

They need to be held accountable. Fully.

Hurry UP, Ruth!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CONTROL THE NARRATIVE.

Whatever the left decides we should be talking about, that's what we talk about. When is the right going on counter-attack, or heaven forbid, go on the offensive?!!!

I am sick of hearing about their latest mental illness every ten minutes. Let's talk about reality for a change. .

LOL
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Beto O'Rourke, and Julian Castro should be treated as the rabid dogs they are.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump says Kavanaugh should start suing people for slander. I agree wholeheartedly.

+1, Time for unsubstantiated claims to have consequences for the accusers.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump says Kavanaugh should start suing people for slander. I agree wholeheartedly.

+1, Time for unsubstantiated claims to have consequences for the accusers.

In this case, that would be a reporter/author. The woman in question has no memory of the event at all, and won't even talk about it.

I think it's gonna take more than lawsuits to stop this crap.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The longer, the louder, the smellier, the fouler, the rottener, the dem schidt show, the better.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,268
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.