Page 161 of 165 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A treasonous dumb ass.

hatari Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Has Mueller taken down Trump yet? I’ve been on vacation for week so checking in.... 😉

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Mueller is about to pull out his Trump card. Oops, it's the Joker.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Has Mueller taken down Trump yet? I’ve been on vacation for week so checking in.... 😉

It's close man......Really close.

#soon

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A song just for Jeffy............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Any updates?

Yes.
The OIG referred Comey to the DOJ for criminal prosecution, Barr refused stating Comey lacked intent. sound familiar.

Nadler and the HJC have announced formal impeachment proceedings against President Trump, firing Comey is still being cited as Obstruction if Justice by Nadler and company.

Comey’s daughter is one of the lead prosecutors in the Epstein case.

Everybody involved in the coup to remove Trump is still walking free, writing books, tweeting and doing the media/talk show circuit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump firing Comey is not obstruction of justice and they know it, they will pay for their stupidity at the ballot box.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Trump firing Comey is not obstruction of justice and they know it, they will pay for their stupidity at the ballot box.

You are assuming an honest election, yes.

How many states have passed legislation that will give their electoral votes to the candidate with the majority of the popular vote?

How many states have passed legislation that allows illegals to vote?

How many states have passed legislation refusing to put candidates on the ballot that do not fork over their tax returns?

How bout Twitter, Google and Instagram running algorithms to send millions of votes to Democrats?

Let’s not forget about the old reliables like the dead voting, multiple voters from one, millions of votes from fictional people.

And of course the brain dead Union and public employees that always have and always will vote (D).

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I don't believe Mueller can dress himself, let alone take down Trump. He's just an evil old man with Hell on his mind when it occasionally fires.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

I don't believe Mueller can dress himself, let alone take down Trump. He's just an evil old man with Hell on his mind when it occasionally fires.

Mueller didn't do squat.

He was an incompetent, malleable figurehead used for an inter-government coup.

Whatever occurred under his name was done by someone else.

And Mueller let them.

Look for forthcoming Alzheimer's announcement.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RickyD

Mueller didn't do squat.

He was an incompetent, malleable figurehead used for an inter-government coup.

Whatever occurred under his name was done by someone else.

And Mueller let them.

Look for forthcoming Alzheimer's announcement.

From the Mueller & Biden camps.....

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They gotta wait a proper amount of time before announcing the dementia or Alzheimer's diagnosis though.

Otherwise it will expose even more corruption perpetrated by those that used his name.

It's already "out there" that people have known for awhile ol' Bob isn't right in the head, and has serious issues.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m guessing ole bob is smarter than you think. If you ran a sham investigation and had to somehow account for it what would be your strategy. Bobs pulling off a pretty good one. What and I can’t remember are pretty often used by politicians in a bind. Could be he is nuts but it’s hard to say. Ed k

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ERK
I’m guessing ole bob is smarter than you think. If you ran a sham investigation and had to somehow account for it what would be your strategy. Bobs pulling off a pretty good one. What and I can’t remember are pretty often used by politicians in a bind. Could be he is nuts but it’s hard to say. Ed k

If Ol' Bob has 2 IQ points more than my dog, I would indeed be surprised.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They gotta wait a proper amount of time before announcing the dementia or Alzheimer's diagnosis though.

Otherwise it will expose even more corruption perpetrated by those that used his name.

It's already "out there" that people have known for awhile ol' Bob isn't right in the head, and has serious issues.

Are you suggesting that the Democrats/media will declare Mueller incompetent, say that the entire investigation was incomplete and improperly conducted due to Muller’s Alzheimer’s, then Demand a new and proper investigating and a new SC?

hatari Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

Are you suggesting that the Democrats/media will declare Mueller incompetent, say that the entire investigation was incomplete and improperly conducted due to Muller’s Alzheimer’s, then Demand a new and proper investigating and a new SC?

That would be interesting. Wouldn't surprise to hear somebody on the Left in the MSM start floating that around. It won't go anywhere, but that is one way to to keep the issue stirred up for them.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

I doubt that. The truth ship has sailed on the Russia thing...

The media will keep using it, and Nadler will spout it.

But when accountability for criminal actions taken against a POTUS start coming around, they will claim Mueller wasn't culpable due to dementia...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I've been busy the last several months and haven't been following the news. Whats going on in the Russia investigation?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ctsmith
I've been busy the last several months and haven't been following the news. Whats going on in the Russia investigation?

Mcabe is gonna taste prison sausage...Hopefully 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I think Trump has everybody under his control now. Should be fine from here on out. Putin too, of course. After all, he owns DJT

Page 161 of 165 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (22250rem, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 48 invisible), 1,973 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,415
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.