Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
H

Then, too you have fools that smear on face camo and sit in an insulated shooting house watching a corn pile. laughing

An astute and amusing observation, thanks. Yes, they really DO call it "hunting". laugh

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by slumlord
H

Then, too you have fools that smear on face camo and sit in an insulated shooting house watching a corn pile. laughing

An astute and amusing observation, thanks. Yes, they really DO call it "hunting". laugh

Cigarettes dangling from their mouths are always a nice touch.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder if Eddie Murphy is in trouble for playing Mr. White on SNL? Ted Danson when he was with Whoopie?

Goes to show you that society is nothing more than superficial.

Don’t judge a book by its cover, and all that crap.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A video just emerged with Trudeau in blackface sporting a salami in his pants. Canadians are dumber than Californians. .....well close.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO!

Now "Brown Face" is a bad thing.........Before you know it "White Face" will be a bad thing..................Oh wait, never mind........

I love it when these dumbass liberals eat at each other, rather entertaining.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And on the other hand...

Elizabeth Warren Admits To Wearing Paleface At College Costume Party

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Senator Elizabeth Warren is embroiled in controversy once again, this time after she admitted to wearing racially offensive "paleface" at a costume party back in her college days.

"As a proud Native American woman, I now realize that dressing as a white woman at that party all those years ago was insensitive and offensive," she said in a heartfelt apology video. "It was wrong of me to culturally appropriate white culture, as I am only 1023/1024th white European colonizer."

"I only hope that my constituents can forgive me for who I was back in my college days," she added.

Warren was also photographed with a friend dressed as a KKK member, but she refused to distance herself from that photograph, calling the KKK "an important part of the history of abortion rights in America, for which I have fought my whole career."

From The Babylon Bee (Yes, I know it is satire)

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm a Liberal hater but this one doesn't bother me. Except, I hope it knocks down the number of Liberal supporters. The present race is too close for comfort..

Jim

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Rutroh shaggy.

I guess brownface sounds less like blackface.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49749851

Looks pretty black to me. He's a lying lieberal, and like the rest, from the pit of Hell.

Last edited by RickyD; 09/19/19.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
It's OK, he's a liberal! He says one things does another!

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This clown stated that there were no more pictures of himself wearing black face.LOL

Then one more picture surfaces.So much for truth.

I just now listened to his apology.OMG he's an ass.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The thing that's really stupid about Trudeau is that this is not even a Canadian thing.

I get the racial history of it in the US, but even that seemed to peter out in the 70's and 80's. But I've never known it to be a Canadian thing at all. And given the racist undertones of it, I never found it funny in the first place. Why would he?

I'm thinking because he (and others like him) are elitist and simply don't "get" things like ordinary people do.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think this guy is a closet homo.I fully expect him to come out of the closet in the future.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Rutroh shaggy.

I guess brownface sounds less like blackface.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49749851

Wow! The left is going to come down hard on him for his bigotry. NOT!

They're already explaining it away and apologizing for it.

Quote: "He likes dressing up in costumes and going to costumes parties".

What a gay/guy.

Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LMAO!

Now "Brown Face" is a bad thing.........Before you know it "White Face" will be a bad thing..................Oh wait, never mind........

I love it when these dumbass liberals eat at each other, rather entertaining.

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trudeau is a soft-headed lefty loser, so one would expect him to grovel before his voters in a situation like this. When seeing this news on TV yesterday, I lamented the lame behavior and asked my lovely wife: why doesn't some politician, any politician, somewhere or anywhere, when having such a retro playback thrown in his/her face, simply state something honest and sensible to confront the press and liberal nitwits.

"Yes, that was me as a young man many years ago at a costume party with a bunch of other costumed partiers - all of who were dressed to portray themselves as something they were not. That day I happened to be pretending to be Aladdin. It had nothing whatsoever with condemning or mocking a race or culture - it was a party gesture - nothing more. Have you not ever donned costume pretending to be someone you are not? Why don't you examine and report upon my record, deeds and expressed values as an adult public person instead of trying so hard - and so unsuccessfully - to paint me as something I am not at all, and on the basis of an old event with no relevant meaning? Get a life, grow up, and learn to be a responsible journalist. That's my comment."

Still waiting for some contemporary politician to play it straight on the fake "racism" drek from the left.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
He needs to add some of them big ass red, wax lips they used to sell when I was a kid. Some of you may remember them. There was a section that you could hold between your teeth and the rest of them were held in from of your mouth and looked like you had big, red lips. After you got done playing with them you were supposed to be able to chew them like chewing gum. But they weren't very good for that,...so us kids would chew on them a bit, them spit them out on the ground and forget about them.

Come to think of it,....the world has gone downhill since wax lips became too non PC to sell.

,....and then there was them cone shaped chocolate covered candies that came in a bag and were referred to a n*****r toes.

I never heard 'em called anything else. If you went into a grocery store and asked the clerk where the n****r toes were, they knew just what you were talking about.

Much later I heard of Brazil nuts being called n*****r toes. But where I grew up, they were those cone shaped chocolate covered candies.

Wax lips and n****r toes,.....memories from my youth.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i think he's on the record as bi

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He needs to add some of them big ass red, wax lips they used to sell when I was a kid. Some of you may remember them. There was a section that you could hold between your teeth and the rest of them were held in from of your mouth and looked like you had big, red lips. After you got done playing with them you were supposed to be able to chew them like chewing gum. But they weren't very good for that,...so us kids would chew on them a bit, them spit them out on the ground and forget about them.

Come to think of it,....the world has gone downhill since wax lips became too non PC to sell.

,....and then there was them cone shaped chocolate covered candies that came in a bag and were referred to a n*****r toes.

I never heard 'em called anything else. If you went into a grocery store and asked the clerk where the n****r toes were, they knew just what you were talking about.

Much later I heard of Brazil nuts being called n*****r toes. But where I grew up, they were those cone shaped chocolate covered candies.

Sort explains a lot....

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Sort explains a lot....

Awwwwww,...you don't know nuthin' about back then. You're not even 40 yet. You were born 15,..maybe 20 years after the country went to schitt. You're living in the crumbs.

James Jr. is from down thataway and is about my age I Gaurantee he remembers wax lips and n*****r toes.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We had that schit too.

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,463 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,430
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.