Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well, the House just passed both articles of impeachment along party lines saying the President did do something wrong. Adjudication of the evidence collected so far will now head to the Senate, I'd still like to see Bolton and Mulvaney testify under oath about what they know, their testimony could either clear Trump of wrong doing and help his re-election, or remove him from office. Who would have thought a whistleblower complaint would lead to what just happened the House?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The Dems have promised impeachment before he was even sworn into office. Of course this was going to happen. I’m excited for 2020. The Dems are going to get absolutely crushed and the Party will have no choice but to be rebuild in some other form. Oh and let’s not forget the additional 2-3 SC Justices that Trump will get to pick. It’s gonna be great. Go celebrate your little “victory”. Any person in this country with 1 iota of common sense knows exactly what happened. You’ll see their response to it in November.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Squidge
Well, the House just passed both articles of impeachment along party lines saying the President did do something wrong. Adjudication of the evidence collected so far will now head to the Senate, I'd still like to see Bolton and Mulvaney testify under oath about what they know, their testimony could either clear Trump of wrong doing and help his re-election, or remove him from office. Who would have thought a whistleblower complaint would lead to what just happened the House?

You are a lying Demtard peice of Garbage.
No different than JeffO and Paddler. It is OBVIOUS based on this thread that you are a DNC operattive./troll.
GFY.

BTW Douchebag, the time for "witness testimony" has ling since past. That should have happened during tge SHIFF SHOW in the house.m

Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
GFY douche bag, support the swamp if you want and at your own peril. I won't support corrupt POS politicians in either party, this isn't a partisan issue.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
A partisan issue is ALL it is, nothing more. The only bi-partisan aspect
was votes against impeachment.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Yes, they did pass that on a He said, She said, bogus charge that they could not even prove nor had any witness's that could back up their claim. The only one they had was the EU Ambassador who under oath changed his testimony back to ............well no, I presumed that is what he meant.
Rule of Law does not support, I want you to be guilty of something and with enough time (tax payers dollars) I will find something. Until I do, you are impeached.

This impeachment sham was nothing more than several guilty individuals projecting their crimes on to someone else. It's the very reason Biden was picked to run for election. He was their cover, their sacrificial lamb they were willing to throw to the dogs.
What has actually transpired is the DS making a move on the chess board they did not want to make. Knowing how wins the game and them only having about 7 moves or less left, it is now panic time for them. POTUS out Foxed them again and they are pissed/scared. They fell for his impeachment trap and now they have to prolong it as long as they can, but it will be forced into the Supreme Court for a ruling, which is where they don't want it to go.

You acting all concerned for POTUS is rather laughable. Your own words from the Past condemn you.

But no matter which way this goes, THEY LOOSE!

Last edited by K22; 12/19/19.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hopefully Trump didn't do something stupid like promise Ukraine the release of several hundred million dollars in military aid in exchange for political dirt on Biden, that would likely be a crime under public corruption statutes. The President has a wide latitude on things he can discuss with foreign leaders so long as it serves the National interest.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...asked-ukraine-to-look-into-biden-seconds

https://thehill.com/policy/national...wer-complaint-involves-to-ukraine-report

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-idUSKCN1VX213?utm_source=reddit.com

All of this DS Bull is right out of Saul Alinsky's book.............Rules for Radicals.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO ADJUDICATE.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

133 members (01Foreman400, 7887mm08, 300s, 2UP, 257 mag, 9 invisible), 1,566 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,624
Posts18,474,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.