Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
At issue isn't e-cigs - its what the idiots are putting in the device and inhaling it. Freelance THC products without any knowledge as to consequences - but we already know - 8 dead as of this writing.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
At issue isn't e-cigs - its what the idiots are putting in the device and inhaling it. Freelance THC products without any knowledge as to consequences - but we already know - 8 dead as of this writing.

That's the other side of the coin you don't see in the headlines.

The same idiots eating TidePods are putting illegal THC oil in questionable, blackmarket devices.

But, by all means ban ALL vaping. crazy

Kinda reminds you of gun control doesn't it?

Someone does something illegal with an illegally owned gun, and all of a sudden we need to ban all guns.

Sound familiar?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes, the analogy is 100% correct with guns and e-cig products. The headlines obscure the reality of what has happened. A few statements have been trickling out when patients are truthful. The resultant vitamin E lil which is emitted during the vaping process coats the aveloli in the lungs thus impeding the easy flow of oxygen tot he bloodstream We need only to look at the recent drug bust in Kenosha County WI. to see what is going on. The search warrant discovered 32,200 capsules filled with marijuana and oil - 18 #'s of pot, 57 mason jars of THC oil, $20K, 10 employees and 8 firearms stashed around the grandparents' condo. Nice grandson! And that is just one operation discovered after a juvey was busted and fessed up to this mother.

But the media and Dems hate anything to do with "Big Tobacco" unless it involves THC.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 09/21/19.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I don't give a F*U*C*K if they ban E-cigs, guns, ammo, knives, whatever. They have a right to do that and in doing that they don't effect my rights at all. They can even ban concealed and I don't care, they have that right too. But I have a right to elect not to go there.

Exactly. Walmart is a privately owned business and can do what they damn well please. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm and making them shop there. If you don't agree with their policies, then go elsewhere.

Huh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wal...106j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I don't give a F*U*C*K if they ban E-cigs, guns, ammo, knives, whatever. They have a right to do that and in doing that they don't effect my rights at all. They can even ban concealed and I don't care, they have that right too. But I have a right to elect not to go there.

Exactly. Walmart is a privately owned business and can do what they damn well please. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm and making them shop there. If you don't agree with their policies, then go elsewhere.

Huh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wal...106j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Hehehehe!

Dont be screwing up James's walmart love fest!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think "privately owned" means "not govt owned"...

It ain't that hard to figure out.

If it were government owned, the National Park Circus would be charging camping fees to the RV'ers that camp in the parking lot overnight. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
If there are stock holders....there is a tendency to sell one's own grandmother to keep em happy.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
If there are stock holders....there is a tendency to sell one's own grandmother to keep em happy.

If there's enough money to be made they would toss Grandma in the river...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 16bore
Pander, pander, pander.....they just suck up to front page news.

I would be inclined to think there is very little profit in stocking them so the store has jumped at the chance to de-list the range.

Who knows the margin, but free marketing is free. Surprised they still sell straws and 2 liter sodas. They kill you know.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (10gaugemag, 257wthbylover, 907brass, 32_20fan, 1badf350, 19 invisible), 2,224 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,676
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.