Page 2 of 2 1 2
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
...By including Maxine Waters name he basically called them all RETARDS! 😁

You got it.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sean H just said the Ds only have 160 votes in the House and if that's true its DOA.

Doesn't matter if they had all 435, she will not call for a vote.

Doing so would force a trial in the Senate where Trump would officially be exonerated.

This would remove the only campaign fodder they have left.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by reivertom
. . . She sounds like she has a mouth full of marbles. . .

Those are her dentures about to fall out.

Naw. She had 'em botoxed. They tight!

Last edited by las; 09/24/19.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Snyper
"This week, the president has admitted to asking the president of Ukraine to take actions which would benefit him politically," Pelosi said.

Doesn't she realize the only way this could "benefit him politically" is if Biden is actually guilty?

That could mean they inclusively (communally?) had half a brain. Divide that half brain by the number of D Reps, and - no, they don't realize it.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That dimple on her chin is actually her belly button- - - - -after all the facelifts. Nothing moves above her nose, so the Botox must be killing what few brain cells the alcohol and drugs haven't destroyed

That explains the beard.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sean H just said the Ds only have 160 votes in the House and if that's true its DOA.

Doesn't matter if they had all 435, she will not call for a vote.

Doing so would force a trial in the Senate where Trump would officially be exonerated.

This would remove the only campaign fodder they have left.

All just a scam to smear Trump until the election. I hope the masses can see through this BS and give him 4 more years.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The democrats have to appear to impeach Trump, they have t save face with their liberal left wing base in the blue states. The democrat congressman and senators have preached to their choir through CNN and MSNBC for almost 3 years they are going to get Trump. and they NOW have to appear doing so to save their worthless asses for re-election next year.

This all about their re-election and nothing to do with Trump.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I love the way Pelosi's main point was that "Nobody is above the law"......Of course with the exception of the Clintons, the Bidens, Lois Lerner, Comey, Susan Rice, Clapper, Brennan, John Lewis, Eric Holder......am I forgetting anyone?

Last edited by TimZ; 09/25/19.
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TimZ
I love the way Pelosi's main point was that "Nobody is above the law"......Of course with the exception of the Clintons, the Bidens, Lois Lerner, Comey, Susan Rice, Clapper, Brennan, John Lewis, Eric Holder......am I forgetting anyone?

Obama!

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Every politician that entered the Congress as essentially a pauper, and is now a multimillionaire, with over 2 houses.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

The Left’s HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!! 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,660 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,928
Posts18,498,623
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.