Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Weekly focus...
Psalm 91 :He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Lord, help me to be more trusting of your promises for me and my life...

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration
There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?
James 4:12

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good evening. ..

WEEKLY FOCUS
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord, You are not the author of confusion, sadness, or despair. I pray that I would leave my worries, anxieties, and fears with You and receive Your peace in their place.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Amen!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Consecrate yourselves therefore, and be holy, for I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 20:7

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father you have instructed us to repent of sin and present ourselves to you for sanctification. Give me the courage strength and fortitude to follow this command.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good evening...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.
Matthew 5:9

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord you know the times we live in are divided and contentious. Help me to be able to focus my thoughts and energy on being the peacemaker you ask me to be.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:

Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.
Psalms 51:6

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine.
Leviticus 20:26

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
AMEN!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:10

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Your hand is evident in my life Lord. Please guide me in the Kingdom work you have set before me.

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Let it be so, Lord.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Keep them coming Boots.

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:

I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord !"
Psalms 122:1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
My apologies on the dry spell....it wasn't because there wasn't any water in the well!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Happy you're back, friend.

Brother Keith

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome back Sir.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
Eph 1:3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Just realized I missed Sunday's....

Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
"Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel" (which means, God with us).
Matt 1:23

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God, thank You for sending Your Son, to save, redeem and sanctify us through His birth, death and resurrection.

Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 14,414 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,221
Posts18,543,833
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.