Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Paul Ryan once again shows his true colors.He chastised Trump in his book with claims that Trump didn't understand how government works.I assume Ryan meant that Trump didn't understand how Republicans are supposed to be the foils for Demonrats and assume their proper role as losers.

It's quite clear that Ryan has never been a winner and he used his position in government so he could eventually cash in on a private sector job.What he has done since leaving government has proven his critics correct.

Now this revelation about Ryan's war against President Trump,a man who never seems to go along for the ride but instead develops strategies to win.This is something that is foreign to Paul Ryan.

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, who currently sits on the board of Fox Corp., is reportedly urging Fox News to “decisively break” with President Donald Trump, according to a Thursday Vanity Fair report documenting the network’s “management bedlam.”

Vanity Fair’s Gabe Sherman, citing four sources, reported that Fox Corp. CEO Lachlan Murdoch, who has long tried to move Fox News to the center, “is already thinking about how to position the network for a post-Trump future.”

Ryan, the longtime Trump antagonist, has reportedly been suggesting to Murdoch that “Fox should decisively break with the president” as Murdoch holds “strategy conversations with Fox executives and anchors about how Fox News should prepare for life after Trump.”

Vanity Fair cited “an executive who’s spoken with Ryan” who simply said: “Paul is embarrassed about Trump and now he has the power to do something about it.”

Trump has repeatedly attacked Fox News of late, accusing the network of showcasing Democrats—and potential presidential opponents—in town halls. On Thursday, three Fox News anchors—Chris Wallace, Bret Baier, and Martha MacCallum—reportedly discussed being the “targets of the president’s tweets,” with Wallace telling the crowd at Advertising Week in New York: “It’s a very surreal thing. I think we all kind of embrace it as: We’ve got his attention, so we must be doing something right.”

MacCallum reportedly added, according to the Hollywood Reporter: “Contrary to the opinion of some people, he’s not our boss.”

Since retiring from the House last year, Ryan has said he viewed his resignation as an “escape hatch” and promptly trashed Trump in a book, saying he wanted to “scold him all the time” because Trump “didn’t know anything about government.”

Ryan also blasted Trump for cheating on his wife and calling Stormy Daniels “horse face” and claimed he and the other adults in the room prevented Trump “from making bad decisions. All the time.”

“We helped him make much better decisions, which were contrary to kind of what his knee-jerk reaction was,” Ryan reportedly added. “Now I think he’s making some of these knee-jerk reactions.”

Ryan, whose trade and immigration agendas have always been at odds with the America-first platform that got Trump elected, also told the New York Times that he saved the country from “tragedies” before telling an audience in Florida that if 2020 is “about Donald Trump and his personality, he isn’t going to win it.”

In 2016, Breitbart News obtained an audio recording in which Ryan told House Republicans that he was not going to defend Trump after the infamous Access Hollywood tape surfaced.

“His comments are not anywhere in keeping with our party’s principles and values,” Ryan said in the audio recording. “There are basically two things that I want to make really clear, as for myself as your Speaker. I am not going to defend Donald Trump—not now, not in the future. As you probably heard, I disinvited him from my first congressional district GOP event this weekend—a thing I do every year. And I’m not going to be campaigning with him over the next 30 days.”

After the 2012 election, Fox News started drifting away from the right, as Rush Limbaugh noted on numerous occasions. As Breitbart News reported, Limbaugh even said that it was “quite telling” that Fox News did not want him to discuss his opposition to the Gang of Eight’s amnesty bill and added that “Fox News is not considered the conservative network that it used to be” to many in the heartland.

During the 2016 GOP primary season, Fox News used Megyn Kelly to undermine Trump’s candidacy before being more supportive of Trump when he ultimately became the party’s nominee against Hillary Clinton.

After Trump won the White House, he started to essentially live-tweet various Fox News programs, often giving the network, which was well on its way to the center before Trump’s election, his stamp of approval.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...m_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The POS, has been “out of the closet” for quite a while! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by memtb

Yes,we know this but I'd be willing to bet that Ryan thinks he has everyone fooled.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Typical sickness. Thinks he is far smarter than us taxpayers and we just need to sit down, shut up and keep the money rolling in for him and his ilk to decide how to spend it and anyone that shakes that up scares the hell out of them.

No doubt Trump doesn't understand how government works. That is because government really doesn't work.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Piece of cshit, all jealous of Trump

IC B2

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Typical sickness. Thinks he is far smarter than us taxpayers and we just need to sit down, shut up and keep the money rolling in for him and his ilk to decide how to spend it and anyone that shakes that up scares the hell out of them.
No doubt Trump doesn't understand how government works. That is because government really doesn't work.

Paul Ryan is no longer in government,so he's not making any decisions about spending.

The article is concerned with Ryan trying to convince Fox News to stop supporting president Trump.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ryan, another RINO sewer spider.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump completely understands how government works. Ryan is a typical establishment slimeball.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ryan and Romney are just two more low life scumcunts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Doesn't understand how govt works?"

You mean like how Ryan sucks liberal ass for their $$'s?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is sad to see Ryan in another leadership position able to subvert the only conservative media outlet we had. Ryan used his position in the house to head off any of Trumps agenda from being implemented. He wanted to do it his and Boehner's way. The Washington way. Wallace's quip should be taken as perhaps, yeah you're doing something right for the liberals. The real enemy is the guy at the top, Murdock, that hired Ryan. That's who is driving the bus. If it weren't for him Shep Smith would have been gone long ago. His performance during Katrina was dismal.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
He's the perfect RINO husband. Look no further than whom he's married to.

No brains, no headaches...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
Piece of cshit, all jealous of Trump

Yup! Trump was able to become #1.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We’ve got his attention, so we must be doing something right.”

Sounds like some spoiled brat kids I've known.

Ryan lost me way before Trump was even on the radar. Just another establishment rino swamp creature.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I figured something was up when Ryan didn't destroy Biden in the vice presidential debate years ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wyowags1

You hit the nail on the head. I can think of a few more just like him. Kasich, Mittens, Jeb., Sasse, just to name few. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I think he's several rungs down the ladder from a RINO.

He is married not only to a liberal Demonrat but a woman whose whole family is steeped in activism for the Demonrat Party.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Paul Ryan is a waste of sperm. Always has been, always will be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Which one is the [bleep]?

I just can't figure out these same sex marriages.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by memtb

This^^^. No closet there. Hes the bud of those who like Romney.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

302 members (10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 35 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,892
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.