Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I think someone has finally figured it out that the “whistleblower” is an operative planted to stir the pot against Pres. Trump. I just heard Geraldo Rivera, of all people, argue that point with a democrat on Fox. He thinks there probably is no such person, that the story was hatched up by Pelosi, Shiff, and the gang, and written by their group. Kind of reminds one of the Kavanaugh hearings mess doesn’t it.

Also, the law of anonymity applied to true whistleblowers would magically keep identity a secret. Hmmm....no cross examination. How convenient!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's just Kavanaugh 2.0. I firmly believe that Hitlery and Bug-Eyes concocted it all. Schiff and Hitlery have corruption problems of their own, and this is all to deflect.

If I were a radical type I'd call for a move on DC, but I'm a pacifist by nature. whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's my understanding that just a few days before the 3rd party whistle blower showed up the House changed the rules for whistle blowers. Prior to this, 3rd party whistle blowers had no standing. They weren't allowed to submit an official complaint. Suddenly, they now do. Apparently this has been in the works for some time now and they had to get all their ducks in a row first.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
It's my understanding that just a few days before the 3rd party whistle blower showed up the House changed the rules for whistle blowers. Prior to this, 3rd party whistle blowers had no standing. They weren't allowed to submit an official complaint. Suddenly, they now do. Apparently this has been in the works for some time now and they had to get all their ducks in a row first.

kwg

Convenient........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Did not see this one here. About as good a reply as I've heard regarding the impeachment bs...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCaOOfYA08

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Usually when something like this comes up it is a cover for much more significant event.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

kwg

Convenient........

The House did not change the rules.

The President has asked for information on "who" made the rules change.

onald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
WHO CHANGED THE LONG STANDING WHISTLEBLOWER RULES JUST BEFORE SUBMITTAL OF THE FAKE WHISTLEBLOWER REPORT? DRAIN THE SWAMP!

So far everything points to Michael Atkinson (Inspector General), a Trump appointee.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I listened to a news show that suggested the whistle-blower had to be a CIA operative. The text looked and was formatted in line with their operating practices. This whole thing smells of an inside job fueled by both the Dems and the media.

living the good life every day
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Confirmed, it was Trump Appointee Mr. Atkinson that changed the rules.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rgent-concern-whistle-blower-guidelines/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I told the wife I'ma just start calling ALL un-named sources Blasey-Ford.
It's all make-believe anyhow.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This whole schit - the attempted overthrow of a President who the swamp didn't think would win - has me really second-guessing the integrity of our country's government. I almost feel like we are living under some type of regime such as Venezuela, etc.. I would never have thought the corruption would be so deep...AND that it still looks like they're going to get away with it.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Relax people--this is the death throes of a party that is quickly going the way of extinction. The Democrats are trying to cover their losses, and are running deathly afraid of the next election. If they truly had something, anything, at all, they would actually make a real effort to oppose Trump. This is just flopping-around temper-tantrum stuff of immature brats. Imagine what the judiciary system will look like from top to bottom when Trump finishes another term. If I was a Democrat, I would be writhing in pain also.

Get out the vote and this all goes away as a footnote in history. The history of the losing Democrat agenda.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thanks for posting Steve.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

I like the name Rush stamped her with better - Ballsey-Ford.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Would love for some peacock dhim to explain to me how they're serving their constituents with this basura.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by lastround
I think someone has finally figured it out that the “whistleblower” is an operative planted to stir the pot against Pres. Trump. I just heard Geraldo Rivera, of all people, argue that point with a democrat on Fox. He thinks there probably is no such person, that the story was hatched up by Pelosi, Shiff, and the gang, and written by their group. Kind of reminds one of the Kavanaugh hearings mess doesn’t it.

Also, the law of anonymity applied to true whistleblowers would magically keep identity a secret. Hmmm....no cross examination. How convenient!

Legally he probably can't be classified as a "whistleblower" because his/her complaint was based on second/third hand information as well as news reports...I fully agree on Schiff & company probably orchestrating the whole thing.....

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Remember...All is fair in love and war. And Politics!

I learnt that in the 8th grade from a Franciscan nun (Dem).

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by steve4102

Did you even read the entire article?

It states that there may be deep-staters blackmailing him into this and other decisions.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Isn't the whistle blower Susan Gordon, the Asst DNI that was passed over by Trump when he named Joey Mcguire? She was pissed and left the DNI the last of August 2019.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

kwg

Convenient........

I don't believe it was the House but the Stupid Intelligence Community that did it without the auspices of due process. They supposedly did so back in August but did not let anyone know until the last week or so. This can be quashed easily. Then those who did this need to take a trip.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (22250rem, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 160user, 12savage, 52 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,299
Posts18,505,349
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.