R
"This gal is dialed in."

On WHAT is the question??

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Zealots are often quite confused. Leads to speaking without thinking.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not only that, but he poles are melting so fast that the oceans may soon exceed sea level.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Not only that, but he poles are melting so fast that the oceans may soon exceed sea level.

ROR on this^^^^

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Holy moley. That's gonna screw up a lot of altimeters...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
"This gal is dialed in."

She's calling it all out.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's the hole on the ozone that's set up right over Canada, .... we must ban cows farting before it's too late.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The girl may have gotten a little tongue tied.

The facts are that the earth is warming and the Arctic is warming faster than the temperate zones. Arctic ice is floating so melting it does not raise the level of the oceans, for the same reason that an ice cube in water does not raise the water level as it melts. But if the Greenland ice caps or Antarctic ice caps melted they WOULD raise the level of the oceans because H2O currently on land would flow into the ocean. The Greenland ice is in fact melting faster than before but there is so much of it (compared with thinner ice floating on the oceans) that it will take a long time.

I am pretty sure that many low areas will be flooded during the lifetimes of my grandchildren or great grandchildren. This will cause a lot of problems, including many millions more people trying to migtrate to other areas. I suspect there is no solution to this problem except a drastic reduction in population, and that will not happen.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leftist useful idiots are, well...........idiots.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

The facts are that the earth is warming and the Arctic is warming faster than the temperate zones. Arctic ice is floating so melting it does not raise the level of the oceans, for the same reason that an ice cube in water does not raise the water level as it melts. But if the Greenland ice caps or Antarctic ice caps melted they WOULD raise the level of the oceans because H2O currently on land would flow into the ocean. The Greenland ice is in fact melting faster than before but there is so much of it (compared with thinner ice floating on the oceans) that it will take a long time.

I am pretty sure that many low areas will be flooded during the lifetimes of my grandchildren or great grandchildren. This will cause a lot of problems, including many millions more people trying to migtrate to other areas. I suspect there is no solution to this problem except a drastic reduction in population, and that will not happen.

Or, we'll do what humans have always done - adapt! There's a reason why our population has spread from the coldest arctic to the hottest deserts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

People constantly make the assumption that temps will only rise, at times the earth cools. it's a natural fluctuation.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
We have snow in the forecast for this weekend.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve: Didn't bother to read your linked to article - header was enough for me - it has been clear to me for decades that liberalism is a mental disease.
I don't need anymore proof.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Steve
"This gal is dialed in."

She's saying it's a hoax and climate change advocates are liars.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That's a fack Jack.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by whelennut
We have snow in the forecast for this weekend.

That's because it's hot out.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Steve
"This gal is dialed in."

She's saying it's a hoax and climate change advocates are liars.

It is like my neighbor was telling me how the whole earth was warming up so much; I came home printed out a page and a half where glaciers in other parts of the world were growing and hung it on his door, he hasn't spoke to me since and that was over three years ago. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The guys showing logic just pisses them of doesn’t it. I’m sure Mother Nature will either kill or cure mankind whenever she’s ready. Ed k

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

But the Dems are buying beach front property - what does that tell you?

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 6MMWASP, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,449 guests, and 784 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.