-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would have to be when the ex told me I smelled like a mixture of Scotch and fart. Very proud moment for me.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/08/19.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
GB1

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Gave my girlfriend 14 orgasms in one session. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO

You’re gonna turn this into a call out thread.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston

This thread is worthless without Pitchers.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I was the first on both sides of my extended family to graduate college. Then being accepted to law school. Then graduating law school and passing the bar exam in two states one of which was in the top percentile. Serving as an Assistant District Attorney and having helped 100s of victims when I was a prosecutor. I was a national director of a juvenile justice initiative before I was 30 and trained other much more senior prosecutors on this program. Also, as a private practice attorney I helped more than a few falsely accused citizens get justice and filed and argued appeals that made some substantial law.

I operated a successful solo practice law office for 26 years and made a very good living for me and my family that allowed us to travel the world, made multiple hunts in Africa, Mexico, Argentina and almost all of the Western states possible, lived in a very nice house I could have only dreamed of as a child and put three daughters through college. Plus I had a small farming operation that produced a decent income and was a great way to escape the stress my profession.

I have owned and trained 2 labs and 3 german shorthair pointers that I was not ashamed to put in the field with any other dog. A man is lucky to have one good dog in this lifetime...I have had 5 and expect another couple before I am done.

On the flip side I was not a very good man, husband or father until I repented, was saved and Baptized a few years ago. That and some much needed counseling has helped me calm my demons and be the person God intended. If I live long enough maybe I can get another shot as a grandparent to help raise a boy to be a good man.

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by kingston

This thread is worthless without Pitchers.........

or Catchers

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Stellar husband and father.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My Lovely Bride and I were married in the McClellan AFB chapel over 48 years ago, still togather due to hard work , determination and love.

Served my Country for 20 years in the USAF, retired Master Sergeant.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
still trying

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Wabigoon: I lost track at 23 (twenty three) as the number of peoples who's lives I saved during my police career (29 years).
Most were bleeding to death, some drowning and some over-dosed etc.
A couple may not have deserved "saving", now that I reflect on it.
This is not counting the dim wits I saved from intentionally killing themselves (jumping off the Aurora Bridge, slicing wrists, threatening to shoot themselves etc.).
My best accomplishment though was convincing the VarmintWife to marry me and initiating the births of our VarmintSons!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Flushed it, no pics

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am proud to be in your company.
This is a great group of people, trolls excepted.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I raised 2 great successful kids and I completed 30 years as an LEO without getting sued (came close once but someone killed the POS before depositions) and 24 years retired from the National Guard with a pension. Most of all it's raising 2 great kids who have given me grand children.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm like most people, in any country, in any time. Other than my son, I really haven't much to point to as an accomplishment. I never cured any diseases or founded any great institutions, and really ain't worried about it.
When they stick me in the ground, if somebody says that I was an honest and honorable man, I guess then I'll count myself a success.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Raised two great kids, built them homes. Both conservative BTW. Hoping the same for my Grandkids. But a recent trip got me to thinking how the hell do you do this in liberal [bleep] holes

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
bleaching clean a chit-ton of trash.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I married well.

Me too since 1984.

At age 42 with 2 children and a stay-at-home wife, I quit my crappy low paying job, went back to school and got another trade. I quadrupled my pay and now have a job I like.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Been married to the same incredibly supportive woman for 44 years, raised 4 great kids who have produced a mess of great grandkids. Created a life that allowed me to run amok around the world for 50 years w/out a single conviction and only a few investigations.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Family wise: Getting two of my kids through college and onto successful careers.

Army Career wise: I made it through Ranger school at 35, when most of the students are in there early 20s.

Post Army: Earning my MBA while working full time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I won an argument on the internet.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,752 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,725
Posts18,475,871
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.