Print Thread
Hop To
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
To Ed Meese? The one who resigned in disgrace? One of the most corrupt AGs in history? Gimme a break. I guess corruption loves company.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, they did give the previous inhabitant of the White House a Nobel Prize as a novelty. It kind of evens out.
Killed any patients lately?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I used to think a Nobel Prize was something really special honoring an historic achievement, then they gave it to Obama. I no longer feel that way about a Nobel Prize. I think the Nobel Committee awarded Obama the prize because they knew he would always put the worlds interests ahead of the United States.

I used to think the Medal of Freedom was something special, away of honoring some one who had done something great in life. Watching Joe's theatrics when Obama hung it around his neck changed my mind on that for ever. I think Obama did it because he knew he would never endorse Joe for president. Now Joe knows it.

Two sorry ass politicians getting world wide honor and praise for what? What did they do ever?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
To Ed Meese? The one who resigned in disgrace? One of the most corrupt AGs in history? Gimme a break. I guess corruption loves company.
..........................There ya go again!!....LYING THROUGH your GUMS......If left to me, you would have no teeth remaining as part of that empty skull of yours.....

Paddler,,,,,,,,,,,The peddler of lies, deception AND HYPOCRISY!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

About any decent campfire member would love to give you a break...

bring your scrawny neck by some time and someone can accommodate your request.......

why do you love communism so much and hate your country so much?

well your a pedophile and a NAMBLA member, so that explains why.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ole Ed?

Good for him!

Met Ed Meese once when I was a kid. He was giving a speech somewhere....maybe for a fundraiser.

My Uncle worked with him at the Hoover Institute and knew how much my folks liked Ed Meese, so he got us tickets.

I won the "kids" door prize...a toy truck.

Had to go to the state to claim my prize. Shook hands with Mr. Meese and he handed me my prize. Then we posed for a picture. Just like the big shots.

It was pretty cool.

Pay no mind to Miss Paddler boys. Typical woman likes to rile up the men and watch em fight. Miss Paddler aint no prize boys. Gutter trash she is.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Well, they did give the previous inhabitant of the White House a Nobel Prize as a novelty. It kind of evens out.
Killed any patients lately?

Absolute first thing I thought of upon reading the OP's thread.....

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Gloria Steinem got one from Obama

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ole Ed?

Good for him!

Met Ed Meese once when I was a kid. He was giving a speech somewhere....maybe for a fundraiser.

My Uncle worked with him at the Hoover Institute and knew how much my folks liked Ed Meese, so he got us tickets.

Had to go to the state to claim my prize. Shook hands with Mr. Meese and he handed me my prize. Then we posed for a picture. Just like the big shots.

It was pretty cool.

Pay no mind to Miss Paddler boys. Typical woman likes to rile up the men and watch em fight. Miss Paddler aint no prize boys. Gutter trash she is.

So, you were indoctrinated into corruption from an early age. That explains a lot. Plus the subterranean IQ.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pedophiler.....

why don't you do the world a favor and go Suck Start a Glock....

Then you can look at Trump with an open mind....

I am sure its hard to process any rational thought with so much Horse Manure stuck between your ears...

I am sure you were turned lefty by being taught all about what Pedophilia was by your Uncle Charlie from an early age...

I'd even go far as to say, even your Toy Poodle doesn't like you, and thinks you're a dipschitt...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ole Ed?

Good for him!

It was pretty cool.

So, you were indoctrinated into corruption from an early age. That explains a lot. Plus the subterranean IQ.
.............................Hey Piddle DUMMY!!!........Your ass will soon be handed to you on a big silver platter............LOL>>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL..................Sub IQ????......Suggest you take a long good look into the mirror.........Not too long though as you may crack it.........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Hell, Obama got an undeserved Nobel peace prize. It just shows how the left is consistent with participation trophies top to bottom.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,985
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.