Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Millennials ARE the smart phone generation.

You need to get out more.

How so. Ever been on a college campus? Everyone of them are looking at that phone as they walk.

Not even close. Smartphone generation is about 16!and under. Addicted to Fortnight, YouTube, TikTok. Parents can’t hardly put down the phone themselves to parent. Dads sit on 24hour Campfire all day complaining about millennials etc. (grin)

I know little to nothing about smart phones or younger generations..... but I do know many here spend a large amount of time on the campfire and I would wager many are doin it on company time....hmmmm

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar

How so. Ever been on a college campus? Everyone of them are looking at that phone as they walk.

Not even close. Smartphone generation is about 16!and under. Addicted to Fortnight, YouTube, TikTok. Parents can’t hardly put down the phone themselves to parent. Dads sit on 24hour Campfire all day complaining about millennials etc. (grin)

I know little to nothing about smart phones or younger generations..... but I do know many here spend a large amount of time on the campfire and I would wager many are doin it on company time....hmmmm

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything, but anybody that has many, many, thousands of posts on the CF is probably getting plenty of screen time themselves. grin

The first great thing is to find yourself and for that you need solitude and contemplation. I can tell you deliverance will not come from the rushing noisy centers of civilization. It will come from the lonely places. Fridtjof Nansen
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ever been on a college campus?

The last time I recall was when I was graduated.

Regardless, most of the students on them are Zoomers not Millenials. Those I’ve been around are much more addicted to their phones than Millenials, and less likely to accept having to put them down.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"Best friend John works part time with an excavation contractor. The contractors son will be running a skidsteer and stop midstream, shut it down, and talk on his phone, or PLAY GAMES, for 5 minutes, then start back up and keep going. Yesterday a customer complained. Interesting to see where that goes since MOM and DAD are the enablers that created this entitled prick."

Half the problem of millennials is the G-D Iphone. A big exec at the trucking company where I used to work told me that self driving trucks are the thing of the future, because you have to drive an 18 wheeler 11 hours a day, to get the job done. And this exec told me, you cannot get a millennial to go 11 hours without texting on his damned Iphone.

So in the trucks of the future, to cater to the millennial babies, the driver will get the truck onto the interstate, then he will go in the back and sit on the bed, and send text messages on his Iphone, until the truck gets him to the exit several hours down the road. Then he will drive the truck on the side roads, to the terminal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they're snowflaking so badly (and mass killing, for that matter), don't you think that the psychology of computerization and cell phony "interaction" is having an impact on basic human behavior? A BAD impact? Young brains have apparently been being wired wrong.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar

Oh yeah...govt contractors and some active duty.

Some may have even had to change their screen names. laugh

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 55 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.