Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Finally!

He just announced today is his last day at Fox News!

Bye!

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass!
.................Good news!!.......Maybe Fox got saturated with calls about Shep's false reporting and lies??

I wonder if this was a voluntary resignation or he was told by Fox to resign......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Wish Napoloitano, Wallace, Williams, Rivera, and other left leaning asshats would follow the rump ranger out the door! That said I quit watching Fox about 2 years ago.

-=[Bob]=-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reivertom
Don't get excited, they might give somebody worse his spot. Fox ain't what it used to be.

Boy have you got that right, they can't move left fast enough since Daddy Warbucks has turned it over to the ""kids""..Have been at OANN for some time, seen the writing on the wall.
Cheers NC

Last edited by northcountry; 10/11/19.

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NPR intimated that Trump had him fired. Too chicken to actually say Trump did it but guess what their regular listeners heard.

Never cared for the guy, never knew a guy who could talk so much and say nothing. He was very good during disaster coverage, filling time between actual news reports.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Who takes he spot something worse? Fox going ultra liberal?
Fox going liberal, you ask.

Rupert Murdoch started Fox news and set up a so called "fare and balanced" platform.

He saw that Americans craved some honest or close to honest journalism, as there was nothing of the sort in the MSM.

It was an untapped market and he capitalized on that with Fox News.

Rupert was a businessman first and a liberal second.

A few years ago he stepped down and handed the reigns over to his children and their ultra liberal wives. The Murdoch babies are torn, between continuing on with their fathers "fare and balanced" network, continuing on with the highest ratings and profits in the MSM, and their ultra-Liberal ideology.

They seem to have come up with a plan to have their cake and eat it too.
The "news" has gone off the rails and joined the ranks of CNN and MSNBC. Nothing coming from "Fox News" can be considered "fare and Balanced". They simply follow the narrative delivered to them and regurgitate the same talking points as the other Fake News Media outlets

...But they still have their talk show hosts that are anything but liberal. The Murdoch babies will push the Liberal Democrat agenda via the "New" and fall in line with the AP and the MSM, but they can't afford to get rid of their BIGGEST MONEY MAKERS just yet. Soon, but not yet.

They are driving it into the ground. (See Dick's Sporting Goods). It won't be worth owning when they're done with it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Smith, 55, said that he was looking forward to spending more time with his partner Giovanni Graziano, 31, and their dog Lucia (Smith and Gio in 2015)

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Glad to see him gone. Now if a few more would go too.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
It's about time!!! He was absolutely unbearable to watch......hope they get someone decent to replace him!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hell's bells this is good to hear....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
Not a never Trumper here, just a real conservative that isn't afraid to say so and isn't afraid to say Trump doesn't represent my conservative values. In my book real conservatives don't support a Russian loving, stab our allies in the back, uncontrolled spending, anti-military, New York developer, European thug loving, lying lawless douchebags. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but don't post pretending to be a "real conserved" and post this crap. Tell us straight up you're a Leftist.

You favor the Kurds over the Turks? WHY??? The Turks are 1000X more strategically valuable than the Kurds which are nothing more than the ME equivalent of the Basque separatists.

Russia loving? Proof you are full of crap or incredible ignorant or 100% troll. Trump has taken the Reagan playbook to cripple the Russian economy. Reagan killed the USSR by increasing their spending and decreasing their income. Reagan increased NATO and military spending and the USSR had to follow. Reagan got the Saudis to increase oil production which caused the price of crude to crash and ELIMINATED the USSRs only real source of income. Trump has increased military and NATO spending, called for NATO members to pony up, has increased domestic oil and gas production AND got the Saudis to increase there oil out crippling Putin's income.

Anti military? Troll, Please! $2.5 trillion dollar investment in rearming the military since Trump took office. My SIL is in the Air Force. he sees the difference. FOAD!

European loving thug loving? Excuse me? Are you some Merkel, Maçron butt boi? I suppose all that unfettered Muslim migration into Western Europe was OK in your "real conservative" mind. You reject Orband and Duda who ARE conservative Eurpoean leaders and allied with Trump in favor of Marçron and Merkel? Bet you hate Brexit too!

Look, If you are going to come her from the Democratic Underground and talk chitt, do it up front Don't pretend to be something you're not. Buzz off, faker. You are in over yor head here.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guys, I want you to look at the profile of our "Real Conservative". Classic Dem sleeper Troll. Signs up, posts infrequently, MOSTLY on Free Classifieds, and then in a rare and maybe debut political opinion describes himself as at "real conservative" only to trash the current admin as not conservative enough.

Classic, classic, classic. The "slealth troll".

"Join conservative web sights. Take you time and post agreeable things like you are one of the bunch. then come out and cast doubt on the administration. Say "You know, I'm a REAL conservative, but I don't like this guy and think he's got to go".

"That will cause discord and confusion in the ranks of the Rights and further our Leftiest cause."

Busted!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Guys, I want you to look at the profile of our "Real Conservative". Classic Dem sleeper Troll. Signs up, posts infrequently, MOSTLY on Free Classifieds, and then in a rare and maybe debut political opinion describes himself as at "real conservative" only to trash the current admin as not conservative enough.

"Join conservative web sights. Take you time and post agreeable things like you are one of the bunch. then come out and cast doubt on the administration. Say "You know, I'm a REAL conservative, but I don't like this guy and think he's got to go".

"That will cause discord and confusion in the ranks of the Rights and further our Leftiest cause."

Busted!

Yep. Another one of Soro’s payed lackeys.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bill Barr recently met with Ruport Murdoch.

Shep suddenly resigns.

I smell a conspiracy. Me Too movement or he's complicit in receiving classified information.

Or maybe it's just because he's a miserable communist on a conservative show and Murdoch wants to be on the right side of history

. I dunno.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well..........bye.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well where ever Jane Fonda is going to end up after life, rest assured ol Shep's gonna be there also...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not a never Trumper here, just a real conservative that isn't afraid to say so and isn't afraid to say Trump doesn't represent my conservative values. In my book real conservatives don't support a Russian loving, stab our allies in the back, uncontrolled spending, anti-military, New York developer, European thug loving, lying lawless douchebags. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but don't post pretending to be a "real conserved" and post this crap. Tell us straight up you're a Leftist.

You favor the Kurds over the Turks? WHY??? The Turks are 1000X more strategically valuable than the Kurds which are nothing more than the ME equivalent of the Basque separatists.

Russia loving? Proof you are full of crap or incredible ignorant or 100% troll. Trump has taken the Reagan playbook to cripple the Russian economy. Reagan killed the USSR by increasing their spending and decreasing their income. Reagan increased NATO and military spending and the USSR had to follow. Reagan got the Saudis to increase oil production which caused the price of crude to crash and ELIMINATED the USSRs only real source of income. Trump has increased military and NATO spending, called for NATO members to pony up, has increased domestic oil and gas production AND got the Saudis to increase there oil out crippling Putin's income.

Anti military? Troll, Please! $2.5 trillion dollar investment in rearming the military since Trump took office. My SIL is in the Air Force. he sees the difference. FOAD!

European loving thug loving? Excuse me? Are you some Merkel, Maçron butt boi? I suppose all that unfettered Muslim migration into Western Europe was OK in your "real conservative" mind. You reject Orband and Duda who ARE conservative Eurpoean leaders and allied with Trump in favor of Marçron and Merkel? Bet you hate Brexit too!

Look, If you are going to come her from the Democratic Underground and talk chitt, do it up front Don't pretend to be something you're not. Buzz off, faker. You are in over yor head here.

Well Said, well said indeed!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Busted!

Rush talked about this several weeks ago. He had a "name" for them, can't remember.

He said that during the Clinton administration the Democrats trained hundreds/thousands of people how to call into his and others radio talk shows and do this very thing. Right off the bat they would claim to be a "Republican", or a "Conservative", or a "supporter" of a particular candidate. always followed with the predictable "BUT", then go off on their liberal rant.

He said he can spot them a mile away and they are still active. Today they start of with "I voted for Trump, BUT", then he know the caller is a ___________. Wish I could remember what he calls them.

EDIT:

Found it.

Confirmed: Clinton White House, DNC Trained Seminar Callers

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/12/confirmed-clinton-white-house-trained-seminar-callers/

Last edited by steve4102; 10/12/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Is he going to CNN? wink

That’s my guess. I think Trump took a shot at him recently because of his low ratings.

I watch Fox and Friends until 9:00, watch Hemmer and Sweet Pea until they have Donna Brazil or some other leftist on.

I leave it on while listening to Rush, but at 3:00 I turn to the Outdoor channel (I’m usually doing something in the garage) and might go back to Fox Business after never Trumper Clayman and Gasperino are off the air at 4:00, then I can listen to it.

During the day I just about wear out my mute button.

Last edited by tpcollins; 10/12/19.
I
IDK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Trump is good, Trump is great, let us thank him for our food, by his hands we are fed, thank you for his daily bread.

I
IDK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 29aholic, 37 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,854
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.