Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
I don't know. The intelligence and foresight of his last post , ("Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.") seems to indicate otherwise.

You're kidding,right?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a question for you all, what is your reaction to Trump pulling out and leaving the Kirds(?) to the tender mercy of the Turks? This seems to be a fault of every previous ( well almost) every President of abandonment of friendly forces when it suits you plans. I think this may cost the President some of his much needed capital. What is your reaction to this action? Wondering if this will get me labelled as a fifth column type of person. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northcountry
I have a question for you all, what is your reaction to Trump pulling out and leaving the Kirds(?) to the tender mercy of the Turks? This seems to be a fault of every previous ( well almost) every President of abandonment of friendly forces when it suits you plans. I think this may cost the President some of his much needed capital. What is your reaction to this action? Wondering if this will get me labelled as a fifth column type of person. Cheers NC
Ask yourself a couple of questions.

Who is POTUS paid to represent, the US or the Kurds?

In a republic, do the citizens elect their representatives or leaders?

It has been so long since the people in this country had a representative in government at any level, they all forgot they are suppose to have them. President Trump is acting in a manner to represent the best interest of the people who elected him.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
watch out north country, say anything negative at all regarding POTUS and you will quickly be attacked and called all sort of leftist insults. From the interviews of real US soldiers that have and are currently working with the Kurds, they say we are giving them a raw deal......but that has to be fake news.

But hey, I am just a deep state liberal according to my forever Trumper pals here on the fire.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Real soldiers go and do what they are ordered.
And they have no public opinions outside that.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Originally Posted by northcountry
Ask yourself a couple of questions.

Who is POTUS paid to represent, the US or the Kurds?

In a republic, do the citizens elect their representatives or leaders?

It has been so long since the people in this country had a representative in government at any level, they all forgot they are suppose to have them. President Trump is acting in a manner to represent the best interest of the people who elected him.

JackRyan Thank you for your reply !st the US or Kurds of course the US: but this is a long term game and friends are need more than once, once you burn abridge there is no going back and they have differently help us in the past..
Representatives or Leaders correct me if wrong but I thought it was both!! With the three branches of Government.
Thank you for your time. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
A pullout is a move used to show the administrative limitations of US power projection around the world, and the willingness to spend those assets. The US simply can not do it all. And this move is being witnessed firsthand by Saudi Arabia, who is interpreting it as the US as being "unreliable" and they were in their war room thinking the US would gladly join in with them in a full blown campaign against Iran.

Could it be such a move to back out of a conflict which is minor in nature, and has been a Obama mess for the last 8 years will prevent a MAJOR war in the region? Lots of things are in play here and those in the know are aware. Liberals use the black paintbrush on anything this administration does.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
I don't know. The intelligence and foresight of his last post , ("Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.") seems to indicate otherwise.

You're kidding,right?

No. I follow this man's posts religiously. I check in here every hour awaiting his keen insight and in depth analysis of everything Trump does. Just caught his latest razor sharp pinpoint analysis, ("watch out north country, say anything negative at all regarding POTUS and you will quickly be attacked and called all sort of leftist insults. From the interviews of real US soldiers that have and are currently working with the Kurds, they say we are giving them a raw deal......but that has to be fake news.

But hey, I am just a deep state liberal according to my forever Trumper pals here on the fire.")

This man was born before his time. I sit here in total awe.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by viking
My guess, he don’t keep slackers around.

TN wouldn't make it 3 minutes in a Trump world.

[Linked Image]

LMAO! Just what I was thinking Buddy!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from topbestpics.com]

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Starts a thread asking if Trump has bo, professes support for Romney and Jeb, and wonders why everyone doubts his conservatism.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dassa
Starts a thread asking if Trump has bo, professes support for Romney and Jeb, and wonders why everyone doubts his conservatism.

I'll bet Tn's cooter smells bad...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'd say he just wears them out and gets a new one. MAGA

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
I was wondering if anyone else has wondered what causes all of the turnover in senior staff at the Whitehouse? Is it just a simple case of Trump having a bad case of BO? Oh yeah, if you ever say anything negative on this site about Trump you must be a never Trumper. I guess all of those people that have come and gone are a bunch of closeted dem loving libotards.

He is not a cookie-cutter politician. One misstep and you may very well be gone.

One thing I have learned being self-employed for over 20 years is that everyone is replaceable. Trump rules and manages as such.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Put yourself in his position. Remember, they're not really after Trump, they're after America!7mm
Right and the sad thing is how few realize the plans they have for us. And if you don't comply the plan is to eliminate you. It is done in stages. Such as encouraging (forced) urbanization and disarming the population. Urbanization is looked at as a concentration camp. Leftists always like crowding their enemies up and dis arming them. Nothing original here. Donald Trump is slowing down the process and has to be disposed of.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The longer one is in a position of power and influence the better the chances they’ll be corrupted by more sinister and manipulative forces. Trump has his way of governing and has responded to the mandate on issues that he was elected on. He’s been unprecedentedly opposed and he’s been handicapped by both parties but most especially the liberals and the media. If it’s wasn’t for the extreme politicization, corruption and bias of the federal judiciary we’d be a hell of a lot closer to winning. I don’t blame the President for feeling extremely frustrated and with his re-election coming up he’d better kick it up a notch. There’s nobody that could do half of what he’s accomplished. Knowing the depth of corruption and the parasitic nature endemic to governments President Trump has to either surgically remove the parasites or let us wholesale the SOB and rebuild our government using the Founding Fathers and their eloquent words as our bible. We’d have the hindsight of a couple hundred years of mistakes but certainly the mistakes that have happened since 1861.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by viking
My guess, he don’t keep slackers around.

This. Likely they are expected to get results not just work at it. They may not be used to that.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by dassa

I'll bet Tn's cooter smells bad...........

Has a real familiar stink to it though...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...90/the-beginning-of-the-end#Post13837890

and this smells familiar too...

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Reagan Amesty 2 incoming.

Making Amigos Great Again ™

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, or another Paddler sock puppet type. Sleeper troll. Joins, posts nothing political for months then goes crazy.

Tn. Chuter, Paddler, Goosey........ 3 of a kind. Quee..... never mind, I dont wanna know.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tn. Chuter - "Yer Fired!".

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,046 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,760
Posts18,495,496
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.