Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Last edited by Robert_White; 10/12/19.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ARE

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is old news but it's worth repeating.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rte

Yes, it is old news, but for some reason I never paused to digest it.
I hope folks might post more documentation

How many fellow travellers did they recruit and promote, Under Clinton and Obama?

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by atvalaska
ARE

^^^^This^^^^

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I wish I could say you are wrong, but, unfortunately, you are only too correct.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by rte

Yes, it is old news, but for some reason I never paused to digest it.
I hope folks might post more documentation

How many fellow travellers did they recruit and promote, Under Clinton and Obama?

Brennan Voted For A Communist

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I didn't know that Comey was a Communist. I knew he was a self-aggrandizing, lying weasel.
I didn't know he was a Communist but it is not surprising. Astonishing that a commie punk could rise to such a high position of power.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O was a indonesian muslim.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I didn't know that Comey was a Communist. I knew he was a self-aggrandizing, lying weasel.
I didn't know he was a Communist but it is not surprising. Astonishing that a commie punk could rise to such a high position of power.

Don't believe everything you read, here or anywhere else. Multiple sources on Brennan though.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the divisions occurring in the politics of this country are truly astounding.

it appears lot's of folks are following individuals (pelosi, schiff, obama, biden, etc.) rather than ideology.

but the leaders do represent ideology themselves. pelosi is pretty much rich.

i like trump because i like his ideology. the fact his mother is scotti doesn't hurt a thing.

in a mixed up world like we're seeing now, a leader that is articulate and can move the crowds will have plenty of followers.

i don't beleive the demo's will have anyone like that for the 2020 election. for 2024, it remains to be seen.

2024 could be a real barn-burner year.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Comey wrote thesis on Niebuhr

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...unt-reinhold-niebuhr-heres-what-we-know/

Niebhur was a fake Christian theologian who was a committed Marxist.
Comey very recently took an alias name of Niebuhr on Twitter.
It seems his youthful communism was never washed from his soul.

From wiki... Niebhur was marxist

The historian Ronald H. Stone thinks that Niebuhr never talked to the assembly line workers (many of his parishioners were skilled craftsmen) but projected feelings onto them after discussions with Samuel Marquis.[52] Niebuhr's criticism of Ford and capitalism resonated with progressives and helped make him nationally prominent.[50] His serious commitment to Marxism developed after he moved to New York in 1928.[53]

Last edited by Robert_White; 10/12/19.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by atvalaska
ARE

Thank you!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
O was a indonesian muslim.

And someone you don't bend over in front of.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...confidence-in-cia-director-john-brennan/

Brennan has been dirty for a long time... and tight with commie Obama

The coup attempt against Trump goes directly to Commies, Obama, Hitlery and all the parasite leftovers from Obama, commie Marxist true believers, every last one of them.

It is not complicated.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I've heard Brennan is also Muslim and his actions were consistent with that so I'd be surprised if it wasn't correct.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
POS empowered by another POS .

John Owen Brennan (born September 22, 1955)[1][2] is a former American intelligence official who served as the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) from March 2013 to January 2017. He served as chief counterterrorism advisor to U.S. President Barack Obama, with the title Deputy National Security Advisor for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, and Assistant to the President.[1][3][4] Previously, he advised Obama on foreign policy and intelligence issues during the 2008 election campaign and presidential transition.[5] Brennan withdrew his name from consideration for Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the first Obama administration over concerns about his support, after defending on TV the transferring of terror suspects to countries where they might be tortured while serving under President George W. Bush.[3][6] Instead, Brennan was appointed Deputy National Security Advisor, a position which did not require Senate confirmation.[3][6][7]

Brennan's 25 years with the CIA included work as a Near East and South Asia analyst, as station chief in Saudi Arabia, and as director of the National Counterterrorism Center.[3][6][8] After leaving government service in 2005, Brennan became CEO of The Analysis Corporation, a security consulting business, and served as chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, an association of intelligence professionals.[9]

Brennan served in the White House as Assistant to the President for Homeland Security between 2009 and 2013. Obama nominated Brennan as his next director of the CIA on January 7, 2013.[10][11] The ACLU called for the Senate not to proceed with the appointment until they confirmed that "all of his conduct was within the law" at the CIA and White House.[12] Brennan was approved by the Senate Intelligence Committee on March 5, 2013, to succeed David Petraeus as the Director of the CIA by a vote of 12 to 3.[13]

On August 15, 2018, President Donald Trump announced that he had revoked Brennan's security clearance, although the White House reportedly did not follow through with the revocation process.[14] Brennan had harshly criticized Trump several times since his election and responded to the revocation by stating "My principles are worth far more than clearances. I will not relent."[15][16][17]

Brennan serves as a senior national security and intelligence analyst for NBC News and MSNBC. His inaugural appearance was on Meet the Press with Chuck Todd on Sunday, February 4, 2018.[18]

Hanging is way too good for brennan and comey .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Traitorous Bastards need to be charged, tried, convicted, & hung 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Were?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Comey wrote thesis on Niebuhr

Oh [bleep]. In college I wrote a term paper on the 1917 revolution, the real Red October. Now guess I'm branded as a communist for life. Comey is a bastard but let's call him a bastard for the right things.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,441
Posts18,470,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.