Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
When you're in a hole you should stop digging, TN Cooter.

Nobody here believes what you say.

Which "conservative" do you want us to support instead of our president? Elizabeth (bleccch!) Warren?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

I
IDK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Im not afraid to keep digging, I can easily support a couple of other republicans that I think have a lot better character like Romney & Jeb (yeah I liked the Bushes) . There are others, but why throw out more fodder for my forever Trumper friends?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
yeah, the real conservatives have spoken, I am over my head here.

As I said earlier

He is Russian loving because he obviously idolizes Putin and the way he "rules" his country. Let's all attack any opposite POV especially if it comes from a gay news anchor on a conservative news channel

Anti military? Trump ignores the advice of almost everyone of OUR military leaders, especially the ones that have spent time on the ground. Just measuring the amount of money he has spent isn't the only thing that counts IMO. 3rd generation vet here, I know plenty of other vets that think Trump is an idiot.....

European thug lover, good grief have you looked at those pics of the Juliani thugs that were arrested and our president is shown in a pic with a giant [bleep] eating smoke on his face with 2 thumbs up? I don't give a chit about Merkel of Macron, but the facts are pretty clear since Trump admitted to them, he is using the power and money of the US to put pressure on other countries for his political interest. I don't care if you are gay, a libotard, a dem, or a republican. IMO America doesn't need BS like that.

I am not from the democratic libotard underground, I am a registered republican that is sickened by the idiot we elected. Looking forward to some more love letters from all of the forever Trumpers

You may not be a libbie....but a very confuse individual....POTUS is a NY businessman, he don't take schit from anyone, a very brash talker, he is not presidential but who gives a schit....POTUS loves our country and all the American people....just do not let his sometimes brash words get to you...it is his actions that count and I from one thank GOD for Trump.

Maybe they would all be happier with the govt Hillary would be dealing out 3 years in, if she'd been elected? whistle

Trump may not be 100% conservative.

But he's damn sure a 1000% better than Hillary would have been.

Never Trumpers are a special kind of retarded.

+100

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Im not afraid to keep digging, I can easily support a couple of other republicans that I think have a lot better character like Romney & Jeb (yeah I liked the Bushes) . There are others, but why throw out more fodder for my forever Trumper friends?

And yet another uppity sock puppet arises with only 183 posts.. Romney and Jeb huh? fantastic,,

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Romney or Jeb? Good lord.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He's just a troll...

Nothing new there.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He's just a troll...

Nothing new there.

another one of PaDDler the Pedophile's NAMBLA friends?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just my ignorant dumb ass opinion.

You can't fault a closet liberal when their right.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
He's just a troll...

Nothing new there.

another one of PaDDler the Pedophile's NAMBLA friends?

That’d be my guess

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jdunham

Romney or Jeb? Good lord.

Next thing you know he'll be dropping Rubio's name..........

Last edited by 12344mag; 10/12/19.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See , dumbass here doesn't realize that the Democrats created the environment for Trump when they sold out to the Clintons. Remember "8 for Bill, 8 for Hill" bumper stickers that were around in the '90s? there was no secret that HRC was going to get her shot at being the first female POTUS. The Party gave her Daniel Patrick Moynahan's Senate seat (don't recall Arkansas being close to to New York for residents, do you?). They gave AL Gore the courtesy of allowing a sitting Vice President to run for President in 2000 while HRC made her portfolio as Senator to run in 2008.

But what happened? Turns out HRC is so reprehensible even to Democrats that they chose and unknown one term Senator from Illinois INSTEAD of the smartest women in the world. HRC cut a deal to give Obama her support in trade for the Sec of State give. Thinking that there is no way she loses in 2016, but she lost.

HRC is a vulgar smart assed push pseudo- New Yorker that got beat by a vulgar. smart assed, REAL New Yorker! Trump is the the real deal, not a Potemkin Village of a candidate. (You progressives are free to pause and look up definition of a Potemptkin Village. We will wait for you to return......)

If the Dems had run Al Gore again - dude that was a few thousand hanging chads form being Prez, no need for Trump. If the Dems had recycled Kerry. again, no need for Trump. Rubio, Cruz, Kasich would all have been the logical candidate.

The GOP voters saw the DANGER that HRC posed, and decided to fight fire with fire and won. When you Dems woke up stunned and started this "Resist! Obstruct!' and pick pussy hat crap even before Trump took office, the fight was on. The Russian collusion/Mueller bullcrap was a double down. Kavanaugh took any of the the Old School Idea of working together away. Now with this fallacious impeachment stuff, it is full on war, baby. Your side ain't pretending that it's no holds barred in getting rid of Trump, so in kind there are no holds barred in crippling what's left of the Dem party after next Novembers defeat.

In summation - you Dems created Trump. You have nobody but yourself to blame. The Klinton machine came back to bite you. Live with it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Damn, he speaks the truth right there. Must be on ecstacy tonight to come of the meth high he's been on the past 36 hours.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Damn, he speaks the truth right there. Must be on ecstacy tonight to come of the meth high he's been on the past 36 hours.

LMAO

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
M16 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Didn’t take him long to leave: He already had his [bleep] packed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Damn, dude does speak some truth, don't he? wink

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

As I said earlier

He is Russian loving because he obviously idolizes Putin and the way he "rules" his country. Let's all attack any opposite POV especially if it comes from a gay news anchor on a conservative news channel

Anti military? Trump ignores the advice of almost everyone of OUR military leaders, especially the ones that have spent time on the ground. Just measuring the amount of money he has spent isn't the only thing that counts IMO. 3rd generation vet here, I know plenty of other vets that think Trump is an idiot.....

European thug lover, good grief have you looked at those pics of the Juliani thugs that were arrested and our president is shown in a pic with a giant [bleep] eating smoke on his face with 2 thumbs up? I don't give a chit about Merkel of Macron, but the facts are pretty clear since Trump admitted to them, he is using the power and money of the US to put pressure on other countries for his political interest. I don't care if you are gay, a libotard, a dem, or a republican. IMO America doesn't need BS like that.

I am not from the democratic libotard underground, I am a registered republican that is sickened by the idiot we elected. Looking forward to some more love letters from all of the forever Trumpers

Card carrying Bolshevik sums you up better. What you are accusing Trump of doing was standard operating procedure for the Clintons.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ok, you think he is an idiot.

Please explain in detail what President Trump has done that justifies your opinion.

Please no articles from the fake news Media, just facts that pertain to what actions and policies that support your opinion.

How about Donald claiming to win "Michigan Man of the year". No such title exists
Or Donald on more than one occasion talking about his affinity for Germany because his dad was born there. His dad was born in Brooklyn. What kind of person lies about where their dad was born? And makes up make believe titles for themselves?
And yes there ARE videos that show the above of him saying these things.

Last edited by benquick; 10/12/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sure, I can gladly say why I think he is an idiot:

Is spending more money than a drunken sailor on shore leave. I for one don't want to pass down a bankrupt economy to my children and grandchildren .

Has selected and hired senior cabinet positions that he quickly fired or they quit. People like Kelly, Coats, Sessions, Tillerson, etc. I for one remember him promising to have the best and brightest on his team.

They obviously were not up to the job and were not the best and the brightest. Dan Coats is Deep State and is going to prison, Sessions was useless as teets on a bull, Tillerson was to used to being in charge and couldn't handle taking orders, Kelly was a war Hawk.

Pathological liar.

Examples? Oh and you can't use "If you like your Doctor you can keep your doctor", that was your buddy Obama

Narcissist that is more worried about his hand size than his character.

Has nothing to do with policy or ability to govern.

Backstabber to the one group in Syria that is helping us out.

Just fulfilling another campaign promise. You knew he was going to bring are troops home when you voted for him

Uses foreign aid to bribe another country so he can get dirt on an opponent

Even a 12 year old on meth, knows this is a complete lie.

these are a few of the reasons I think he is an idiot, don't get me wrong, I don't think everything he has or is doing is bad, but I am not blind to the person he is.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/12/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hatari said it better than I ever could! He explained the last decade + in American, National politics perfectly, and the Leftists STILL won’t get it!

Frankly, I’m surprised there are so many Leftist (trolls?) showing up here on a hunting & shooting website/forum. Can’t really blame the young ones, because most of them have been fed propaganda in school since they were in elementary school, but anyone with a brain, over 45 should know better. -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Best news I've heard in ages.

The only way it could be better is if he was taking Chris Wallace with him.
.....and Juan Williams...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (450yukon, 673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 27 invisible), 1,495 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,864
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.