Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender

"Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House have been implemented," the statement said.

Staff training won't do anything for this major character flaw.

Truth!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
In many years working as a paramedic, the most racist people I encountered were 20 something black females.
Oh sure I ran into a few old unrepentant Klansmen, I ran into racists of every stripe. But day in and day out, the 22 year old black female hated Whitey and was going to let you know it.

I bet ten dollars these African American gals would never do such a thing to a poor old demented black lady.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pure evil.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
In many years working as a paramedic, the most racist people I encountered were 20 something black females.
Oh sure I ran into a few old unrepentant Klansmen, I ran into racists of every stripe. But day in and day out, the 22 year old black female hated Whitey and was going to let you know it.

I bet ten dollars these African American gals would never do such a thing to a poor old demented black lady.

This.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
On the left you have Marsha the scrapper Hinsley weighing in at 105 lbs, 76 if she’s a day, wearing a pale green night gown. She is undefeated in six lightweight bouts. She is the favorite.
On the right, you have 78 year old Cathy the hammer McGuire weighing in at 110 lbs, she is in the blue jammies. Her record is 8-1-1.

Please place your bets, this is a fight until the first one give out!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My grandmother suffered from dementia, and was in a care home, I'd go see her and take my big 120lb teddy bear of a dog Airedale. I'd unclip his leash at the door and he would make his rounds stealing jello or whatever the old folks in the facility would give him and he'd make to grandma's room about a half hour after me.
One day this old biddy, named Goldy, just started beating him as hard as a 85 year old lady could, the dogs's crime... he licked her hand as she wheeled by him.
From that day on he avoided her like the plague, in some weird way I felt sorry for her, the dog was nothing but big and gentle. There was another old gal in there who he knew something was wrong and stayed in her room the entire time i was with my grandma, she passed later that night and her last memories were big fuzzy friendly dog, when I found him that day her hand was holding the side of his face and he just stood there resting his head on her bed.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'd be the first in line to do a bit of "vermin extermination" on this deal. If folks knew what we know...they'd allow it. As it is written..."l cannot promise it will be painless, but it will be pretty damn quick."

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gkt5450
I'd be the first in line to do a bit of "vermin extermination" on this deal. If folks knew what we know...they'd allow it. As it is written..."l cannot promise it will be painless, but it will be pretty damn quick."

Bleeding Heart.

I would rather promise that,
"It will hurt, I'm not sure how long".

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
there is some people that need killing over that chitt. that is fuggen wrong mad

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I hope some of the family retaliates, big time!

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by WTF
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Why don’t they mention the race of the perps?

Just look at the names, pretty obvious they're nigras.

I'm shocked....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
No more shocked than I. Pretty strong argument in favor of retroactive abortion there. GD

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is where we need the Sopranos. Tony and Paulie both checked their mothers into nursing homes.
Good God, Mafia guys would be lined up to give an attitude adjustment, if this happened to the Mom of a Mafia boss.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
This is where we need the Sopranos. Tony and Paulie both checked their mothers into nursing homes.
Good God, Mafia guys would be lined up to give an attitude adjustment, if this happened to the Mom of a Mafia boss.

Tony had the manager of that facility whacked.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This kind of behavior happens everyday all over this country - actually anywhere where black/brown people can do such things when the white victim is incapabale of reporting it .

And as i always say - 'ain't nobody gonna do nothing' - again , i'd be surprised if a harsh word was ever spoke to one of the niqqerbishes - whitey soft - whitey soft .

Old folks homes should never hire blacks at white folk places .

Imagine 3- 20 year old white girls doing this to some elderly black ladies with dementia ? HAHA the joomedia would air it for days on end and the Law would rack their asses - they'd have to come on TV crying i'm so sorry what i did was so stupid ect. etc. . The white girls and their families would live in fear for years - likely have to leave town . But not more than a slap on the wrist for the darkies

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the feds need to frog-march those culprits out of the jail to a federal prison to serve serious time.

it'd be related to maltreatment of the elderly.

the royal family of england needs the same trtmnt.

what we've got here is folks at different levels of society who prey upon the rest of us.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Gus
the feds need to frog-march those culprits out of the jail to a federal prison to serve serious time.

it'd be related to maltreatment of the elderly.

the royal family of england needs the same trtmnt.

what we've got here is folks at different levels of society who prey upon the rest of us.

Absolutely, to treat sick people like this is inhuman.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I suggest a cage match, 3 go in, one comes out. The winner gets life without.

Put them in a ring with Connor McGregor. Death Match. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Horrible resident exploitation and abuse. Hope this "nursing home" loses its federal funding and license.

Last edited by WhiteTail48; 10/14/19.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
This needs to prosecuted as a hate crime.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (2500HD, 1minute, 219DW, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 270cowboy, 60 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,164
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.