-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I will still vote for trump in 2020. and yes he is still your President. and he will still be your President for 5 more years so move on TN.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He can’t!!! Trolls have an agenda...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
Originally Posted by Timberlake
According to Trump’s own man Mulvany, Trump was in fact trading info/dirt on the Bidens (albeit the corrupt Bidens) for foreign aid. Now I know most of forever Trumper friends here, say who cares? But the reality is that some conservatives do care.

As I have been saying here recently winning at all costs isnt what I want in any president . Trump is a pathalogical liar, just how many times has he said on video in the past week that there was no quid pro quo. iMO character does matter and conservatives are going to suffer with the consequences of our idiot and chief sooner than later.

Time for conservatives to come up with a plan B unless Pence is going to be able to keep a republican in power.

I am sure I will get all sorts of love letters from my forever Trumper friends accusing me of being a leftist troll, fuqtard, and the like. Can’t wait

No love letters, TN Chooter, but exactly what is your point?

My point is that I would like to get some of my fellow fire friends to at least consider we would be better off supporting a different candidate for 2020, I think continued support of Trump is simply going to get us a dem pres, house, and possibly the senate.

And who would that be?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
According to Trump’s own man Mulvany, Trump was in fact trading info/dirt on the Bidens (albeit the corrupt Bidens) for foreign aid. Now I know most of forever Trumper friends here, say who cares? But the reality is that some conservatives do care.

As I have been saying here recently winning at all costs isnt what I want in any president . Trump is a pathalogical liar, just how many times has he said on video in the past week that there was no quid pro quo. iMO character does matter and conservatives are going to suffer with the consequences of our idiot and chief sooner than later.

Time for conservatives to come up with a plan B unless Pence is going to be able to keep a republican in power.

I am sure I will get all sorts of love letters from my forever Trumper friends accusing me of being a leftist troll, fuqtard, and the like. Can’t wait

My point is that I would like to get some of my fellow fire friends to at least consider we would be better off supporting a different candidate for 2020, I think continued support of Trump is simply going to get us a dem pres, house, and possibly the senate.

So genius is out as an apt adjective for your on-line dating profile.

Where in the call transcript does it indicate anything resembling quid pro quo?

"I need you to do me a favor" is a common figure of speech that often does not have any actual favor attached to it.

And he should ask the Ukraine to investigate corrupt Americans influence peddling in the Ukraine. The idea Joe B is going to be the candidate and be capable of beating Trump is laughable. I'm pretty sure that Joe sometimes forgets to wipe his ass after taking a dump, or what day it is. How much faster can his mind slip than it already has in the last 6 months alone? Talk about lying, what about Joe? He must have some pathological need to always be the hero. The stories he tells, unbelievable! Then, he is so stupid to brag, on camera, that he influence peddled/blackmailed the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor charged with investigating his son.

Lying Pocahauntas Liz Warren? Indian? B.S. Did she profit by being the "First Woman of Color" hired at Harvard Law? Dam straight she did. Did she get her professor job in Texas because she claimed to be Indian? Dam straight she did. Did she lie about being fired because she was pregnant? Dam straight she did. It's confirmed by her own statements and speeches. Only working in the public sector, even as a Harvard Law instructor, how is she worth 10s of millions of dollars. Think there might be some corruption there?

Maxine Waters? I expect everything out of her mouth to be a lie. Only truth I want to hear from her is how she managed to steal so much money given that before becoming a Representative she was a 'community organizer". The amazing thing is she's so dumb I can't believe that she did it herself, or that she can figure out Trump is prez 45 as in her "Impeach 45".

Could go on all day, but some of us have to get back to work.

Trump may be crass, abrasive, exaggerates his accomplishments, Tweets before he thinks etc, but I would trade our part time drama teacher for Trump any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Most, not all, here can not just simply say they are perfectly ok with our president being a liar.

Im guessing from the silly insults it is easier for forever Trumpers to say fuqtard troll than “ so what I support him anyway”. More surprising is that I think a bunch of the forever Trumpers may actually believe he isnt a liar.

IC B2

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by AB2506

"I need you to do me a favor" is a common figure of speech that often does not have any actual favor attached to it.

And he should ask the Ukraine to investigate corrupt Americans influence peddling in the Ukraine. The idea Joe B is going to be the candidate and be capable of beating Trump is laughable. I'm pretty sure that Joe sometimes forgets to wipe his ass after taking a dump, or what day it is. How much faster can his mind slip than it already has in the last 6 months alone? Talk about lying, what about Joe? He must have some pathological need to always be the hero. The stories he tells, unbelievable! Then, he is so stupid to brag, on camera, that he influence peddled/blackmailed the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor charged with investigating his son.

Lying Pocahauntas Liz Warren? Indian? B.S. Did she profit by being the "First Woman of Color" hired at Harvard Law? Dam straight she did. Did she get her professor job in Texas because she claimed to be Indian? Dam straight she did. Did she lie about being fired because she was pregnant? Dam straight she did. It's confirmed by her own statements and speeches. Only working in the public sector, even as a Harvard Law instructor, how is she worth 10s of millions of dollars. Think there might be some corruption there?

Maxine Waters? I expect everything out of her mouth to be a lie. Only truth I want to hear from her is how she managed to steal so much money given that before becoming a Representative she was a 'community organizer". The amazing thing is she's so dumb I can't believe that she did it herself, or that she can figure out Trump is prez 45 as in her "Impeach 45".

Trump may be crass, abrasive, exaggerates his accomplishments, Tweets before he thinks etc, but I would trade our part time drama teacher for Trump any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Originally Posted by AB2506

As my first line said, Trumps own man Mulvaney said today emphatically it was quid pro quo and so what. I didnt say the transcript said that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Most, not all, here can not just simply say they are perfectly ok with our president being a liar.

Im guessing from the silly insults it is easier for forever Trumpers to say fuqtard troll than “ so what I support him anyway”. More surprising is that I think a bunch of the forever Trumpers may actually believe he isnt a liar.
............................Well you be from Tennessee uh??? Well guess what IDIOT??

Trump will carry your state by 15 to 20 points or better on election night.............You genius, will be in the minority...........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Wry well may be

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Very well may be,

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mulvaney's assertion today that there was a bit of 'quid quo pro' with respect to Ukraine is just Trump's way of telling the Dems to stick it, egging them on to take a formal impeachment vote in the House knowing full well they don't want to. Trump knows they probably wish they didn't go down this road now. Mulvaney coming out with this now was not a slip of the tongue, this is a planned strategy calling their bluff.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

............................Well you be from Tennessee uh??? Well guess what IDIOT??

Trump will carry your state by 15 to 20 points or better on election night.............You genius, will be in the minority...........

Probably not a guy, and damn sure not from Tennessee.

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Mulvaney's assertion today that there was a bit of 'quid quo pro' with respect to Ukraine is just Trump's way of telling the Dems to stick it, egging them on to take a formal impeachment vote in the House knowing full well they don't want to. Trump knows they probably wish they didn't go down this road now. Mulvaney coming out with this now was not a slip of the tongue, this is a planned strategy calling their bluff.

IMO that strategy is going to be throwing has on a fire in respects to the impeachment process. Maybe Trump is a genius in this strategy, hell if I know, but time will tell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
IMO that strategy is going to be throwing has on a fire in respects to the impeachment process. Maybe Trump is a genius in this strategy, hell if I know, but time will tell

Fact of the matter is Mike, you don't know a damn thing!

TDS tend to do that to even the best of them..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
my fellow fire friends

You have no friends here, well there's a couple here that might piss on ya if you were on fire. Oh you have Leroyshitforbrains, Piddles, Goofy Goosey, a couple others maybe.

This x1,000
Chooter is a leftist troll

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I would take a pathological liar that loves America over a pathological liar that hates America any day.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yet another sufferer of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Gets all his news from CNN, the Commie News Network.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There was NO PRID QUO PRO,,,,,,,Mr. TN S H I T T E R....................................Shall we discuss all of the provable evidence of crimes and corruption from the 2016 DNC, from the 2016 Hillary campaign, and from all of the deep state players who ILLEGALLY LIED TO THE FISA courts to obtain warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, plus all of the demCRAP Russian collusion and collusion to other foreign countries by the demCRAPS for the sole purpose of MANUFACTURING crimes to prevent trump from getting elected and if he won to then try and remove him from office????

Wanna go there TN S H I T T E R????

Nevermind all of that corruption!!! Right Mr TN Hypocrite??? WHY SURE...Nevermind all of that!!......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Your right “you” don’t know!!! So why don’t you shut the hell up and stop acting like an ass.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
According to Trump’s own man Mulvany, Trump was in fact trading info/dirt on the Bidens (albeit the corrupt Bidens) for foreign aid

Problem is, Mulvany didn’t say that. He said Trump wanted Ukraine to help with the investigation into their interference in the 2016 election. All democrats support that, right?

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by Springcove

Your right “you” don’t know!!! So why don’t you shut the hell up and stop acting like an ass.

Shut up? Thats one option

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222ND, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,503
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.