B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Mulvaney's assertion today that there was a bit of 'quid quo pro' with respect to Ukraine is just Trump's way of telling the Dems to stick it, egging them on to take a formal impeachment vote in the House knowing full well they don't want to. Trump knows they probably wish they didn't go down this road now. Mulvaney coming out with this now was not a slip of the tongue, this is a planned strategy calling their bluff.

IMO that strategy is going to be throwing has on a fire in respects to the impeachment process. Maybe Trump is a genius in this strategy, hell if I know, but time will tell

Your right “you” don’t know!!! So why don’t you shut the hell up and stop acting like an ass.

Shut up? Thats one option
.................................The problem with you Trump haters and libs in general, is that you take what was said (by Mulvaney as one example),,,,and then twist it and spin it to support your narrative...............You Tn S H I T T E R, are just like the biased Trump hating, lying and corrupt main stream media...

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shut up? Thats one option

Come on now Mike, we all know you're to much of a wind bag to just Shut up............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Yeah, Mulvaney didn't say or insinuate anything close to what I said, libatard troll here just twisting the words of Trumps own men.

Moron

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yeah, Mulvaney didn't say or insinuate anything close to what I said, libatard troll here just twisting the words of Trumps own men.

Moron
..............Yep....U got it right and you are a moron.

Correct on both counts....

Isn't it interesting TN CRAPPER, that this entire impeachment charade is all behind closed doors? NO TRANSCRIPTS being made available either to the GOP or to the public? GOP committee members not allowed in? No representation on behalf of the POTUS is allowed in either?

Your demCRAPS will not stop in their quest,,,,,to either search for crimes or try to manufacture them.......

You will fail again!............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Get help Mike, TDS is serious it isn't just for retarded liberals ya know.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ole Mike is probably a poster child for TDS.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Lol, now thats damn funny right there!

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I had to google TDS, after the past few weeks I think you may be right. I didnt like Trump from the getgo, thought he wasnt a man of character and that would haunt us. Now I am convinced he is off of his rocker, he might even believe some of the lies he is tellin. Definition of insane right there .

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I had to google TDS, after the past few weeks I think you may be right. I didnt like Trump from the getgo, thought he wasnt a man of character and that would haunt us. Now I am convinced he is off of his rocker, he might even believe some of the lies he is tellin. Definition of insane right there .
.....Amazin how u Trump haters spout yer crap while never addressing what you are called out on, such as ALL OF THE CORRUPTION on the other side........Silence, silence, crickets and more crickets.....Typical hypocrisy from TN... S H I T T E R...

IC B3

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.....Amazin how u Trump haters spout yer crap while never addressing what you are called out on, such as ALL OF THE CORRUPTION on the other side........Silence, silence, crickets and more crickets.....Typical hypocrisy from TN... S H I T T E R...

Being from SoCal you must have trouble reading english. I obviously acknowledge the crap from the other side, and yes it is the other side. No silence or crickets here amigo. Just a realistic view of the POS we have as POTUS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad we can trust the left to tell us of his dishonesty.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

LMAO !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Must be nice to run a Soviet Politburo Tribunal without allowing any due process. You must be proud of your Marxist hero Pelosi and her committee henchmen. Trump raised just shy of $30M in the month of September, that is an all time record in politics, no one has ever done it. We know the Marxist politburo will file articles of impeachment, and that’s fine. Trump is going to a second term as the senate will never convict and the pathetic opposition is no challenge whatsoever. Trump with all his RNC money will slash and burn the Democrap party and the house will flip in 2020. The jokes on you dumbazz.

Last edited by Rossimp; 10/17/19.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Being from SoCal you must have trouble reading english. I obviously acknowledge the crap from the other side, and yes it is the other side. No silence or crickets here amigo. Just a realistic view of the POS we have as POTUS
..................I read english very well.........Then good. You can either stay home on election night or go vote demCRAP...........Plenty of good folks in Tenn will cancel out your vote should you vote demCRAP!

Yep! A POTUS who does not suck up, kiss ass, play the politically correct game, who does not appease anyone, who has gotten more accomplished for the good of the US than any POTUS in modern day history.....................Yep What a POS Trump is uh?? And what a damned clown and idiot you happen to be as well!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, TN-Pooter: get the hell off this forum, you don't belong and you aren't welcome. Do you understand that? Go back to posting your crap at The Hill or wherever the hell you came from. You are NOT my Fellow American. Got it??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here you go Mike. This is the message Trump has for you and your kind:

[Linked Image]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

LMAO!

Actually the one doing the Pitchin' does look like Mike.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, now thats damn funny right there!

Does Lorry know you spend so much time doing frivolous stuff on the internet?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
According to Trump’s own man Mulvany, Trump was in fact trading info/dirt on the Bidens (albeit the corrupt Bidens) for foreign aid. Now I know most of forever Trumper friends here, say who cares? But the reality is that some conservatives do care.

As I have been saying here recently winning at all costs isnt what I want in any president . Trump is a pathalogical liar, just how many times has he said on video in the past week that there was no quid pro quo. iMO character does matter and conservatives are going to suffer with the consequences of our idiot and chief sooner than later.

Time for conservatives to come up with a plan B unless Pence is going to be able to keep a republican in power.

I am sure I will get all sorts of love letters from my forever Trumper friends accusing me of being a leftist troll, fuqtard, and the like. Can’t wait

Plan A, Trump finishes term.

Plan B...??? Submit to an illegal coup?

No.

Don't you realize that every insult lie and outrage spoken and committed by the left only increases resolve indignation and outrage on the right? And one thing for certain, Trump ain't going down easy.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,431
Posts18,470,796
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.