Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
According to Trump’s own man Mulvany, Trump was in fact trading info/dirt on the Bidens (albeit the corrupt Bidens) for foreign aid. Now I know most of forever Trumper friends here, say who cares? But the reality is that some conservatives do care.

As I have been saying here recently winning at all costs isnt what I want in any president . Trump is a pathalogical liar, just how many times has he said on video in the past week that there was no quid pro quo. iMO character does matter and conservatives are going to suffer with the consequences of our idiot and chief sooner than later.

Time for conservatives to come up with a plan B unless Pence is going to be able to keep a republican in power.

I am sure I will get all sorts of love letters from my forever Trumper friends accusing me of being a leftist troll, fuqtard, and the like. Can’t wait

Plan A, Trump finishes term.

Plan B...??? Submit to an illegal coup?

No.

Don't you realize that every insult lie and outrage spoken and committed by the left only increases resolve indignation and outrage on the right? And one thing for certain, Trump ain't going down easy.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.