Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Ole Mike is probably a poster child for TDS.

I had to google TDS, after the past few weeks I think you may be right. I didnt like Trump from the getgo, thought he wasnt a man of character and that would haunt us. Now I am convinced he is off of his rocker, he might even believe some of the lies he is tellin. Definition of insane right there .
.....Amazin how u Trump haters spout yer crap while never addressing what you are called out on, such as ALL OF THE CORRUPTION on the other side........Silence, silence, crickets and more crickets.....Typical hypocrisy from TN... S H I T T E R...

Being from SoCal you must have trouble reading english. I obviously acknowledge the crap from the other side, and yes it is the other side. No silence or crickets here amigo. Just a realistic view of the POS we have as POTUS
..................I read english very well.........Then good. You can either stay home on election night or go vote demCRAP...........Plenty of good folks in Tenn will cancel out your vote should you vote demCRAP!

Yep! A POTUS who does not suck up, kiss ass, play the politically correct game, who does not appease anyone, who has gotten more accomplished for the good of the US than any POTUS in modern day history.....................Yep What a POS Trump is uh?? And what a damned clown and idiot you happen to be as well!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger