Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Last couple of months I have trucked around Wisconsin more than previously. Got off I90 and I94 a bit. Some pretty good looking country! Rural living potential without isolation... Rolling hills sw of Madison, nice.

I got a couple slabs of polished granite and some beefsticks! Clean. No trash. No vagrant camps that I noticed.

Looks like lots of development. Now Hiring signs abound. As anywhere, uurbanites are jerks.

As per usual, GFYs and comments welcome.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's been my home state for forty years. If you like fishing, hunting, boating, camping, really anything out of doors it's a great place to live. The only part of the state I'd really avoid would be any of the bigger towns/cities SE of Madison. especially Janesville.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Back in the 80's and 90's I loved driving down to Oshkosh from my state of Michigan. Seemed like a decent state to me. I hope the progs from Madison are not ruining it.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Along US151 reminded me of some of Western Oregon foothills either side of the Willamette Valley, with more corn of course.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by trplem
It's been my home state for forty years. If you like fishing, hunting, boating, camping, really anything out of doors it's a great place to live. The only part of the state I'd really avoid would be any of the bigger towns/cities SE of Madison. especially Janesville.

I wish you’d promote that more within your state. On any given weekend Devils Lake and most of South East/Central ND is full of the most arrogant, entitled, rude, poaching, whiners easily ID’d by that white plate with the red stripe atop it. 0% common courtesy, 0% ethics. Even their law enforcement folks who
come to ND are poachers.

One of these guys is a cop/prison guard:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tw...-with-100-walleyes-over-their-limit/amp/

More WI law enforcement personnel poaching out of state:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jsonline.com/amp/385418001

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
We're an island of trees surrounded by 500 miles of corn.

Beef sticks? Did you not get some cheese? Oh, the horror.

There are only 60 certified (by whom, I do not know) cheese makers in the USA.

ALL of them live here. To the out-of-staters it's WISCONSIN cheese.

To us, well, it's just cheese.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yah, I've slacked in the cheese procurementing! Next time I swear... I would like to find somewhere with lots of samples! laugh

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Im partial to the LaCrosse area and driftless area. Bluffs and valleys. Farm fields and big bucks. People that hunt north of where I live come and hunt The Farm and can’t believe the size of the deer. To me they’re just normal deer. People that visit our area love the beauty of it.

Need to add that the cheese from the Westby Creamery is pretty damn good.

Last edited by 260madman; 10/19/19.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by horse1

I wish you’d promote that more within your state. On any given weekend Devils Lake and most of South East/Central ND is full of the most arrogant, entitled, rude, poaching, whiners easily ID’d by that white plate with the red stripe atop it. 0% common courtesy, 0% ethics. Even their law enforcement folks who
come to ND are poachers.

Wisconsin has a handful of losers, appreciate the advice........

Your from where?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Beefsticks?

Pfffttttt.....

Beer and brats deserve a worthy mention.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It does look good through there! Your place sounds dandy. Enjoy your time there.

Only been off the 90 once there at LaCrosse, to buy a motorcycle from one of our members. Doubt I put 300 miles on it this year...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
It does look good through there! Your place sounds dandy. Enjoy your time there.

Only been off the 90 once there at LaCrosse, to buy a motorcycle from one of our members. Doubt I put 300 miles on it this year...

Looks like it still has all the blinkers in that pic. 😎

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I spent a day in Superior, WI on Thursday of this week and was favorably impressed. Duluth, MN, was great too. Awesome breweries in Duluth!

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
As one who lived and graduated from HS in WI, let me tell you, they need all the conservatives they can get. Madison and Milwaukee run the show and all the crazy left wing white women drive that state bat chit crazy. Move there and contribute.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by elkchsr
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Looks like it still has all the blinkers in that pic. 😎

Yep! A fine trail of DR650 parts left behind that day, for your viewing pleasure and amusement! LOL He's like, "next time we can take a truck!"

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I go to WI to shoot deer and icefish. Its beautiful and welcoming. The cheese is awesome and the one thing they have that I have never gotten anywhere else is perfect fried cheese curds. They are perfect and it's at every bar. I hunt NW WI. Super beautiful. I could easily live there.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Kenneth

come to ND are poachers.

Your from where?

I've lived my entire life in North Dakota. I'd happily gift all of WI and her residents to France, or Iran so long as they built a wall to keep them in.

Most recent event of WI douchebaggery was on grouse opener ~5-wks ago. Buddy was 1/4mi out into an alfalfa field headed for a roosting bush @ 1st light when the horse-mounted dog trainers rode past my buddy in order to get to a roosting bush first.

Last edited by horse1; 10/19/19.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
laughing

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kenneth

come to ND are poachers.

Your from where?

I've lived my entire life in North Dakota. I'd happily gift all of WI and her residents to France, or Iran so long as they built a wall to keep them in.

Democratic of you, giving away what ain't yours.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 61 invisible), 3,114 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.