-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
There weren’t as many fat one when I was young. Lots of big uns now!!

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's those All You Can Eat crab leg buffets....

Lesson here is , NEVER eat at a place with the words, "buffet", "all you can eat" and where jeans and t shirts are the uniform of the day...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Most everybody on the Standard American diet are fat and unhealthy. The only group I see not yet afflicted are young teenage boys for the most part.

What's "The Standard American Diet"?

Fast or processed food, with two sides of refined sugar?

Yep,a diet of mostly packaged foods with a few fast food meals a week and lots of soft drinks,chips,cookies,and cracker snacks about every day,pizza,hot dogs,hamburgers,fries,ice cream,pies,cakes,and other assorted poisons.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by steve4102
Most everybody on the Standard American diet are fat and unhealthy. The only group I see not yet afflicted are young teenage boys for the most part.

What's "The Standard American Diet"?

Fast or processed food, with two sides of refined sugar?

Yep,a diet of mostly packaged foods with a few fast food meals a week and lots of soft drinks,chips,cookies,and cracker snacks about every day,pizza,hot dogs,hamburgers,fries,ice cream,pies,cakes,and other assorted poisons.

What's wrong with pizza? It contains dairy, vegetables, grains, Sometimes fruit and often meat? All good.

What;s wrong with hot dogs and hamburgers, besides the bun?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The big problem with obesity is that it costs less to feed a family with fast food than it does to go to the grocery store and make "real" meals.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It’s just brown sugar, don’t you want some?

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Living in a part of the country with a large Negro population, this is not news. There's a lot of fat White people, but per captia, the Negro women are fatter. A trip to Walmart will confirm that, as it's nothing to see a huge Negress riding around in a shopping cart, with more fat hanging off the seat than is sitting on it.

I think a lot of it has to do with inactivity, and the fact that a large percentage of them do not work. They also eat well, better than poor Whites. Also, genetically speaking, being overweight is fairly common in the Negro women, and the Negro men usually love a big woman.

LOL, ....hahahaha^^^^^^

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by saskfox
The big problem with obesity is that it costs less to feed a family with fast food than it does to go to the grocery store and make "real" meals.

I'm going to disagree with that. "Real" food can be bought a lot cheaper than fast food. I'm talking about the basics..........rice, beans, vegetables, cheaper cuts of meat, and such.

The reason most are fat is because they are lazy.....to last to cook and eat properly, and too lazy to exercise.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
HOW FAT ARE THEY?

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I think that LBJ should be blamed.....he’s the one that gave us the “welfare state”! Welfare is fattening.....you don’t have to work for your food and housing! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 10/21/19.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
There, there, it's okay, you're a victim, every trouble in your life is someone else's fault. You don't have to change a thing in your life or your attitudes, "they" all have to change. And if you elect us, we'll punish them in your name and make them change!

And this is how you keep people enslaved. Destroy their self-respect, blame "others" and offer yourself as a savior. It's been a successful formula for millennia.

Thank God Trump is here to save us.......oops

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Apparently it's not a recent thing after all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4fJVqWmWd0

Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

oh yea baby

[Linked Image]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. Compared with a population that really worked 70 or 80 years back, our nation is fairly portly. Notice it too even among today's kids.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The American food industry is horrible. The things that are good are expensive and the boxed, processed crap that'll kill you is cheap.
The diabetes industry is prospering.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

352 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 16penny, 10ring1, 257_X_50, 54 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.