-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Convoy of Trucks Seen Emptying Obama-Linked Former Ukrainian President Poroschenko’s Palace – Confidants Arrested and Flee.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Late last month OANN invetigative journalist and author Jack Posobiec posted a series of tweets detailing Rep. Adam Schiff’s actions this past month after receiving the CIA ‘whistleblower’ report on President Trump’s phone call with the newly elected Ukrainian President.

Schiff sent a staffer to Ukraine to meet with the former President Poroshenko after receiving the ‘whistleblower’ report.

This trip was sponsored by a think tank that receives funding from a program of left-wing billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation called “Open Society Initiative for Europe”

They met directly with former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, who lost to current president Volodymyr Zelensky in a landslide 73-25 victory.

Poroshenko was known for his strong ties to the Obama Administration, specifically Obama’s point man for Ukraine:
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Now this…
A convoy of trucks were seen emptying former President Poroshenko’s home this weekend.

CD Media reported:
KYIV — CD Media broke news yesterday of allegations by intelligence sources of extensive money laundering and corruption by former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. We will be releasing detailed information on the schemes to embezzle hundreds of millions of IMF aid money to Ukraine and we can confirm that investigations are under way by the Ukrainian special prosecutor’s office.

In the meantime, we think it very interesting that reports are coming out of Ukraine of tens of trucks emptying Poroshenko’s palace of belongings in Kyiv.

His right-hand man, Oleg Gladkovskiy-Svinarchuk, was arrested two days ago on corruption charges by the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU). His other confidant Ihor Kononenko has apparently ran away according to reports.

Unofficial – suspected war crimes oligarch Petro Poroshenko is preparing to escape abroad, reported Ukrainian news outlet Vremya [Time].

Local media is also reporting this news.

CD Media is posting updates.

If the reportes are accurate this will be horrific news for the Democrats and Biden Crime Family.
Poroshenko was behind all of the dirty dealings between the corrupt Obama admininstration and the Biden family corruption.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...kos-palace-confidants-arrested-and-flee/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Indictments, trials, convictions, long prison sentences.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

They have Trump this time! Oh, the other guys go to prison. frown Paddler had his hopes up.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Just like Fidel Castro said in 1960- - - - - -"They will have a fair trial, and a speedy execution!"

Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Just like Fidel Castro said in 1960- - - - - -"They will have a fair trial, and a speedy execution!"

Jerry

Never heard that, but I like it!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Until I see someone in handcuffs and a prison uniform, I don't believe anything will happen.

Last edited by DubThomas; 10/21/19.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by DubThomas
Until I see someone in handcuffs and a prison uniform, I don't believe anything will happen.

As I said on other threads... Wake me when someone in the U.S. is actually convicted...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You'll never drain the damn swamp if you continue to protect the critters who built it.
At this point, I can only hope that after he's re-elected, Mr Trump will use the DOJ for it's intended purpose.
I love most of what he's done, but if he doesn't restore the rule of law, he's done nothing.
Mr President, we are counting on you!!!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
You'll never drain the damn swamp if you continue to protect the critters who built it.
At this point, I can only hope that after he's re-elected, Mr Trump will use the DOJ for it's intended purpose.
I love most of what he's done, but if he doesn't restore the rule of law, he's done nothing.
Mr President, we are counting on you!!!
7mm

Amen.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2

MUCH more likely Poroshenko will get Epsteined.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by DubThomas

As I said on other threads... Wake me when someone in the U.S. is actually convicted...

Second that, Orion.

In the meantime... yawn. Boring.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
When is AG Barr’s report coming out? 10/2020?

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Whose trucks?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17Hunter, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 72 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,437
Posts18,507,670
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.