Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Paddler

I'm certain no one on this site, other then you piddler, gives a f**k.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 79S

Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command. What did corporal bone spurs do?

Funny a guy that never served his country (giving bad medical
advice/diagnosis) is not serving your country. But calls out President Donald Trump for not serving..

I didn't fake bone spurs. And, I went to college on my own merits and paid for it myself. No legacy admission, and I actually learned stuff. A bunch of stuff.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command. What did corporal bone spurs do?

advice/diagnosis) is not serving your country. But calls out President Donald Trump for not serving..

I didn't fake bone spurs. And, I went to college on my own merits and paid for it myself. No legacy admission, and I actually learned stuff. A bunch of stuff.
.........................YEP! You learned a bunch of stuff???

Well Paddles, if you are a doctor, then your specialties are ignorance, stupidity, foolishness, and hypocrisy...............I can come up with more than those four....LOL>>>LOL...

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and I actually learned stuff. A bunch of stuff.

Somewhere along the line you weren't payin' attention..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 79S

Too bad you choose to become a shi tty doctor. You really missed your calling as a really shi tty political commentator.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by piddler

Piddler, your political ideology and your simpleton comrades on the radical left can be summed up in three words:

Orange
Man
Bad

Not one you losers can do anything but parrot the day's pissing and moaning points.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command. He led the operation that killed bin Laden. What did corporal bone spurs do?

Even though your a doctor you probably don’t know why people with bone spurs make terrible soldiers. Bone spurs will cause a person to drop to the floor in pain when they move the wrong way. This could be disastrous when in combat. You don’t really care though. You progressive fascists just want to lie about our President.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command. He led the operation that killed bin Laden. What did corporal bone spurs do?

Got elected CIC by all of those deplorables in flyover country

Took steps to save our nation from the corruption in DC

Yet to see if he can survive stirring up a snakes nest while having to work inside it.

You fing idiots crack me up, now that Trump is POTUS, you brainwashed liberals and the snakes like to pretend that DC was just housed, by sweet, innocent patriotic folk until an outsider was elected.

Just think of all the corruption over these many years by those in govt . 🤷🏻‍♂️

And they got bitches like you bemoaning the fact someone is finally trying to do something about it.

You fing idiots wanted to elect HRC, talk about your status quo

Bunch of Americans said f her and f you idiots that voted for her.

Can you hardly believe that you come on a site like this pining “ oh if only Madam Hilary had been elected” 🤮

Do you squat to pee ? Askin for a friend

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=dassa
Too bad you choose to become a shi tty doctor. You really missed your calling as a really shi tty political commentator.[/quote]

That’s the essence, right there . TFF and too true 😂

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
[quote=dassa
Too bad you choose to become a shi tty doctor. You really missed your calling as a really shi tty political commentator.

That’s the essence, right there . TFF and too true 😂

I know Nurse Practitioners that have much, much better patient reviews than his.

If it wasn't for Medicaid and Medicare / Medicare Advantage Paddler would probably be out of work.

Matter of fact, he might already be, or possibly a fill-in/floater MD, as he's not on the list of regular on-staff physicians at the facility were his reviews have him working at.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 79S

Did you serve with the Clintons or Obama?

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
That’s not a fair question @gregintenn, Obama was a Kenyon back then, He didn’t even know a war was going on or he would have stepped up for sure👍🏻

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1minute, 10Glocks, 70 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,687
Posts18,513,529
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.