-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Outstanding. Thanks to all who serve and to those who support them.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It takes some major cojones to fly a chopper into direct enemy fire. There’s no secret as to where the Pilot is on those things. Those folks must have ice in their veins. God bless em!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 603Country
It takes some major cojones to fly a chopper into direct enemy fire. There’s no secret as to where the Pilot is on those things. Those folks must have ice in their veins. God bless em!

And, sitting on a set of huge brass balls....Maybe, a golden pussy, too - not sure about that. They are incredible! 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Grateful for our warriors!

Amen that the pos is dead!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IZH27
Night Stalkers don’t quit.

Six guns don't miss.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When me and renegade drive passed Sabre Heliport on the way to 9bravo or TA- 21, we're not supposed to look to the left at the end of the parking lot at all those black tarped little birds and connex boxes. Wink*

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
AMEN!

Despite the troubles and division that plague this nation our warriors are unarguably the BEST in the history of the world.

God bless them and all those that risk their lives to keep evil away from our doorstep.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
This is what Toby Keith? referred to when he sang

We’ll put a boot in your ass...

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I hope that boot hurt! A lot!!

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
So yeah a big hoo-rah.

What branch did the shooting? ( I have been out most of the day)

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by viking
So yeah a big hoo-rah.

What branch did the shooting? ( I have been out most of the day)

Heard Delta Force.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If any of those warriors are listening, you are ALL bad-ass and very much appreciated! Thank you!

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was Hunter1960's old unit, I believe.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Flying and indirect fire make a guy feel pretty vulnerable. The pilots have the lives of every single guy in their hands.

A big congratulations and thank you to the whole crew who put this together. Not only the shooters and pilots, but every single member of their support element. People do not realize the serious amount of people it takes to support even a small group of shooters. People always think of intel and all the movie stuff, but the fact of the matter is that you need everything from basic living accommodations, transportation, sanitation, food, etc. The guys and gals who make sure you have clean drinking water and hot showers are pretty darn important, as well as to guy who makes sure you actually have an internet connection.

They all deserve a Kudos from those of us who are thankful to live where we do.

All those guys and girls are doing a job I cannot.
God bless them all.
I am grateful when we sleep at night that we have people standing watch and carrying wraith to those that wish us harm. I am also grateful to live in the greatest nation on earth. Thank you all, Air Force, Navy, Army, Marines, and Coast Guard! Salute

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sorry double posted

Last edited by Texczech; 10/27/19. Reason: Double posted

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No personnel were lost in the operation, while a large number of Baghdadi’s fighters and companions were killed with him. He died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming all the way. The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering or being shot and killed. Eleven young children were moved out of the house and are uninjured. The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death.

He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down. He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children. His body was mutilated by the blast. The tunnel had caved in on it, in addition. But test results gave certain immediate and totally positive identification. It was him.

-PDJT

hell yes
I love this guy. And big thank you to the brave people in the finest fighting force in the world that pulled this off to take down this killer and torturer.

R
R
Dominator Aviation Inc. for the win!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
During Trumps Q&A about the hit American SOF brought to Baghdadi last night. Trump said the pilots of 8 helicopters flew a total of 3 hours to the target compound and back dropping off our debt collectors on this shïtheads door step, then taking our hitters back safely to base.

The Donald said he was told during the mission the flying would likely be the most dangerous part of the mission due to flying low over heavy hostilities.

The Night Stalkers are some serious chauffeurs, who will deliver the pain to ass-holes anywhere!

Amen!

😎

I know the MH-60's have the ability to carry extra fuel inside and on winglets but I have to wonder if there had to be a FARP (forward area refueling point) set up somewhere in the middle of no where so they could refuel. Putting on the extra fuel and winglets would of sent the birds up and over max carrying capacity and limited the number of fully loaded PAX. If they took MH-47's they can carry more fuel and PAX but would it be enough to make the flight in and back out. But, I just have to wonder if there were a dozen un-named guys standing by some fuel blisters in the middle of no where just waiting and hoping no one discovered them out there or if the Americans got permission to set up a FARP in Russian or Syrian battle ground space.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
That was Hunter1960's old unit, I believe.

Correct.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Amen and nice work to all involved!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (160user, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 77 invisible), 2,065 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,829
Posts18,496,629
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.