-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Leaning towards smoking some country style ribs...

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looking like grilled filet mignon, Momma's pimped out, mashed red skins and whatever veggie the kiddos decide on.

And beer.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Was supposed to be pronghorn Chile Verde Con Carne y Papas, but someone forgot to take the meat out of the freezer. whistle So now its Grilled chicken and asparagus.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I got in the mood for fall soup when the temps in Montana were hanging around 0 during the week, but since I'm back in California and the weather sucks (i.e., it's mid 70s) it was not such an easy call. I hit the 99 Ranch market (CA based asian supermarket) to load up on beef bones and cabbage and have a big pot of cabbage soup on the stove. Pretty easy recipe...brown the bones with some yellow onions, fill a stock pot with water, let it simmer for hours, add in a chuck roast and a few cans of tomatoes with lots of chopped cabbage and sour salt (and regular salt to taste).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The combine is leaking corn, and we have not figured out why, if time allows, I'll cook this rib steak, not a ribeye, the untrimmed rib steak, cap sill on. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nothing fancy the wife's making sloppy joes.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
[Linked Image from i540.photobucket.com]

Picnic ham, cheesy beer potato’s and spaghetti squash. Fall time favorites.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The combine is leaking corn, and we have not figured out why, if time allows, I'll cook this rib steak, not a ribeye, the untrimmed rib steak, cap sill on. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Richard! Close your Tailings!

I combined 40 acres once with my rock trap open once.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Lordy lordy!!!!!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
I got in the mood for fall soup when the temps in Montana were hanging around 0 during the week, but since I'm back in California and the weather sucks (i.e., it's mid 70s) it was not such an easy call. I hit the 99 Ranch market (CA based asian supermarket) to load up on beef bones and cabbage and have a big pot of cabbage soup on the stove. Pretty easy recipe...brown the bones with some yellow onions, fill a stock pot with water, let it simmer for hours, add in a chuck roast and a few cans of tomatoes with lots of chopped cabbage and sour salt (and regular salt to taste).

That sounds great. I'm a sucker for cabbage! Could you maybe add carrots or maybe carrots instead of tomatoes?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kingston

Lordy lordy!!!!!

Looks like a good way to have them cut.

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Jake found a wear hole behind the sprocket on the clean grain elevator, he'll likely weld a patch on in the morning.

Lockers must grind the cap off the ribeye's? The cap is a bit tough, I don't mind.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ended up, the kiddos wanted corn, so...………..

Discovered my grille is in need of a new set of burners. Two out of 3 have holes in them.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Green Chile Omelette, hash browns and biscuits.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Remsen

That sounds great. I'm a sucker for cabbage! Could you maybe add carrots or maybe carrots instead of tomatoes?

The tomatoes add to the acidity of the soup, but if you don't mind missing that note, the carrots would be a good replacement.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
A change in plans tonight, grilled cheese sandwiches, with a side of dill pickles! laugh

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
We had breakfast for supper. A broccoli, 3 cheese, red pepper, green onion, and green olive frittata. Along with fried ham, spiced up homes fries, english muffins, and coffee or orange juice.

Very good, and enough ham leftover to do a ham and scalloped potato casserole topped with plenty of cheese for supper tomorrow night.

Lynn

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
New Chinese deli opened near my office, same city where SD21 does to university. The kind of place that has whole roast pig, bbq pork, roast duck and roast chicken hanging, head and all. Also roast pig intestine with 5-spice seasoning.

We took SD21 for lunch, then got a combination of roast pork (love that crispy skin), bbq pork and roast duck all chopped in bite-size pieces.

That and a salad made for a dandy dinner! SS14 especially liked the duck.

Last edited by Wannabebwana; 11/03/19.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Thawed two Redfish filets from last trip to coast. Blackened slightly both sides. Pulled from skillet. Into skillet...base of thinly sliced sweet onion rounds. Added layer of good marinara and added back fish. Into oven 375 for about 25”. Pull and add top layer of marinara and shredded parm/mozzarella cheese. Return to broiler until cheese melts and slightly browns.
Served w good rice, salad and some sweet corn. It’s really good stuff.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Elk steak marinated in balsamic, garlic and rosemary before going on grill, some roasted eggplant and a nice salad. Didn't take a pic, should have.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, 300_savage, AussieGunWriter, 10 invisible), 1,191 guests, and 711 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,232
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.