Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I like Shrapnel's posts as well, he is a man of great knowledge on guns and history. I think there are a few here that are jealous of Shraps ability to buy whatever guns he wants and they try to make it out to be his fault as in being a braggart.

I'm glad he posts his finds up as I wouldn't have learned the things I've learned without him doing so.

That said, i'm glad this forum isn't moderated, we are all adults and should be able to figure things out and as an unmoderated forum the Campfire is not for pussies, if you don't like whats posted go somewhere else on the board. lots of forums and subforums to sift through.

My sentiments exactly, Paul. I've always enjoyed Shrap's knowledge and posts. And, if somebody takes that for bragging, well too bad. Don't read his posts. He's worked a lifetime to get what he's got... in guns, knowledge, whatever.

Need an example? The shooting grouse in a tree dumbass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I like Shrapnel's posts as well, he is a man of great knowledge on guns and history. I think there are a few here that are jealous of Shraps ability to buy whatever guns he wants and they try to make it out to be his fault as in being a braggart.

I'm glad he posts his finds up as I wouldn't have learned the things I've learned without him doing so.

That said, i'm glad this forum isn't moderated, we are all adults and should be able to figure things out and as an unmoderated forum the Campfire is not for pussies, if you don't like whats posted go somewhere else on the board. lots of forums and subforums to sift through.

My sentiments exactly, Paul. I've always enjoyed Shrap's knowledge and posts. And, if somebody takes that for bragging, well too bad. Don't read his posts. He's worked a lifetime to get what he's got... in guns, knowledge, whatever.

Need an example? The shooting grouse in a tree dumbass.

Those who interpret Shrap's posts, on an "outdoorsman's site, as boasting reveal their own insecurity.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Envy is a human weakness that is easy to exploit...... for the weak minded amongst us.

I too enjoyed Shraps post, and Dobers , Flaves and even many of Steelheads post, especially before he became a toxic poster... I can see how this place can have that affect on a fella...

Hell I even enjoy a few of Fireballz's post , until his envious inner chick and cyber stalker comes out.....

Deflave derangement syndrome is real...... DDS

Hell some may argue I have Stick derangement? SDS.... hahahaha

GFY... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Oh, so he’s too busy pulling off friggin’ awesome hunts, like creeping on his belly for a couple of hours to take a bedded down pronghorn with an antique lever gun.

Two miles from the truck, I wonder how he got it back.

This from the stud who bicycled the west........

by strapping his bicycle to a bike rack on a motor vehicle.

Too funny.

Dude, BECAUSE I’m the stud who bicycled the West (or parts of it; 1250 miles total 😎 ), I can appreciate the labor it might take to carry/drag a carcass two miles. Not sure I’d have the knees for it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Being denigrated by cool guys like criscoe,ee and birdie is a character reference.

mike r

I always have the kids be present with me in the classroom when I write them a character reference for a scholarship application. Typically that caliber kid has done a whole bunch of stuff and it’s easier to get it all straight if you can just ask them while you’re writing it.

So, ya want a reference from me, ya gotta be here.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Thanks, next time I need a reference from a stud I'll make the pilgrimage.grin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
mike is stepping into Flaves shoe’s quite nicely with birdie....And, bird seems to be reinvigorated by the exchange of written words.

Who needs that Flavor Guy anyway?...
😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
mike is stepping into Flaves shoe’s quite nicely with birdie....And, bird seems to be reinvigorated by the exchange of written words.

😎

not me, I'll take fester's shuffle girls any day.

Geno

PS, I still say 'slave's mom is H O T hot! shocked

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If 'flave isn't moderator anymore, why do we all have to pay
the $15 a month. I just got a late payment charge last week.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by poboy
If 'flave isn't moderator anymore, why do we all have to pay
the $15 a month. I just got a late payment charge last week.

I can fix that for you, get you taken off that payment plan, for only $10 a month.

PM me with the particulars.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Shrapnel and DeFlave sounds like something similar to Dave and Busters only with topless waitresses, shooting lanes for Glocks & 19th century long-guns, sprinkled with a dash of muscle car and the wafting odor of a pre-dpf Cummins diesel. In the background you'll hear thrash metal, 60's-70's country, and mandatory Beach Boys 1x/hr.

Last edited by horse1; 11/03/19.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Best guys have left...forum is going downhill...posters are mean...etc. Most forums have shixt like this posted. Rick runs a great forum here and those who don't like it or how it is moderated are welcome to find other places to post. There is a ton of info here. The general board has it too, but you have to sift through the exact stuff this board was meant to weed out of the other more specific and gun oriented boards.

Anybody who thinks I'm insulting obviously has never run across Schtick or S Head.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Best guys have left...forum is going downhill...posters are mean...etc. Most forums have shixt like this posted. Rick runs a great forum here and those who don't like it or how it is moderated are welcome to find other places to post. There is a ton of info here. The general board has it too, but you have to sift through the exact stuff this board was meant to weed out of the other more specific and gun oriented boards.

Anybody who thinks I'm insulting obviously has never run across Schtick or S Head.

i just hate it that the best guys have left.

in an orgn i use to work for, they'd cull 10 percent a year.

so, there was always 10 percent to cull, weed out. it was process.

that meant the door was always open for new mbrs/employees. individuals..

a continuous winnowing process. no beginning, no end, just on and on. pay taxes..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😎

not me, I'll take fester's shuffle girls any day.

Geno

PS, I still say 'slave's mom is H O T hot! shocked

Geno, I know, I know, I’ve seen her, but it got too weird seeing her and Wage calling me dad and wanting to sit on my lap. I had to break it off...😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
in an orgn i use to work for, they'd cull 10 percent a year.

so, there was always 10 percent to cull, weed out. it was process.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The rabbit may have committed suicide, but Epstein didn't.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Not enough hero worship going on around here to suit him.

WTF? maybe they simply got tired of envious people who like to tear people down.... to lift themselves up, did you consider that? the fuukin projection here is epic....
Put your ego aside the campfire would be a better place!

Yep, liked em both...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Thanks, next time I need a reference from a stud I'll make the pilgrimage.grin

You're welcome. Hey, Romanian AK's NIB at the gunshow for $695 today!

If you take out another contract to train Bosnians or whatever, I get a finder's fee.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by comerade
I liked Shrapnel's posts, I got the sense that he was tiring of what this forum has become. If Mule Deer does the same, there won't be much left, not much hunting and shooting content
They could rename it more accurately , something more trendy . In hunting camp ,around a fire, we talk hunting, look over each others firearms, swap a few lies , stretched out for effect and sip some good whiskey.

In hunting camp , the hunters are people with names in the phone book and if you become belligerent , lazy, overboozed you won't come back and it won't be your choice.
My little old opinion, I wish this forum was moderated more closely, No room for rudness and baseless political rants.And much, much less of it.
John Barsness it a treasure here, and others also -no reason this sinking ship cannot be righted .

Dickweed

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.