Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
And who says Eastern MT isn't a hotbed of illegal border crossings ... build that wall laugh

"HAVRE, Mont. — Havre sector border patrol agents arrested a man and woman who evaded the port of entry and entered the U.S. illegally around Oct. 27.

Both were citizens of Mexico and were arrested in Havre.

“I am proud of the time and diligence our agents take on a daily basis to follow up on leads and develop good working relations in our communities” said Chief Patrol Agent Sean McGoffin. “Border Patrol agents maintain the utmost vigilance to ensure the continued safety of the American public from any potential threats.”

U.S. Customs and Border Protections sent out the following release:

Havre Sector Border Patrol agents arrested a man and a woman who entered the United States from Canada by evading a port of entry, unlawfully entering the country on foot on or about October 27. The two citizens of Mexico were arrested in the Havre area. The individuals were processed for violating federal immigration laws and turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“I am proud of the time and diligence our agents take on a daily basis to follow up on leads and develop good working relations in our communities” said Chief Patrol Agent Sean McGoffin. “Border Patrol agents maintain the utmost vigilance to ensure the continued safety of the American public from any potential threats.”

As America’s unified border agency, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) protects the United States against terrorist threats and prevents the illegal entry of people and dangerous materials into the United States, while facilitating lawful travel and trade. Additionally, CBP routinely conducts inspection operations on arriving and departing international flights and intercepts narcotics, weapons, currency, prohibited agriculture products, and other illicit items.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection welcomes assistance from the community. Individuals can report suspicious activity to Border Patrol by calling 800 BE ALERT or (800) 232-5378. All calls will be answered and remain anonymous.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between official ports of entry. CBP is charged with securing the borders of the United States while enforcing hundreds of laws and facilitating lawful trade and travel."

https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/havre-border-agents-arrest-2-people-in-us-illegally

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I like where they"welcome assistance from the community" yet when an agent questioned a couple spanish-speaking people up on the hi-line, the agent was thrown under the bus for profiling and being a racist.

Montana MOFO
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They're taking over! Good grief! They weren't Canadians!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Boy, did they ever get a bad map.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Boy, did they ever get a bad map.

Hell no. They was going to Canada! Should of given them a sack lunch and a ride to the border where ain’t nobody looking.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I bet they were squatting in Deflave's tree house when they got caught,......probably operating a taco stand out of it.

"Big Tree Taquería"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Barney Fife outpost

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The Chinese guys running the Taco Johns would never stand for a bootleg treehouse taco joint.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if they built their own detainment facility, or just used Bob's extra bedroom ??

John Wayne
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm surprised that Havre, Montana didn't welcome it's first new residents in 47 years with a brass band,...illegals or not,....ride 'em down Main Street on the fire truck,....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder how much it's going to cost taxpayers to deport these two to San Francisco or Chicago.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Amtrak runs near those places.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Two new democrap voters.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Amtrak runs near those places.

Jim's thinking, just put them on Amtrak to Seattle ... problem solved laugh

John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I say tie them to the track ...thier i fixed it ..

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
this would not happen under travis's watch.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Total population of Havre is 27 people,...and two illegals think they can blend in by wearing MAGA hats and responding to everything that's said to them by saying, "You bet".

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarkio
I like where they"welcome assistance from the community" yet when an agent questioned a couple spanish-speaking people up on the hi-line, the agent was thrown under the bus for profiling and being a racist.

There is no winning if you are in law enforcement. Too many unemployed attorneys want you to put their kids through college via the court room. I spent 32 years as an LEO and as the years went by you could see the way things were going. I would never recommend anyone get into the field. Someday it will come back to bite us all in the a$$. America will all look like Baltimore, New York or San Francisco at some point. Once the rule of Law goes away there will be no turning back. Teachers, nurses and doctors know what I'm talking about.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
How did they know they were illegal ? Were they saying "eh" too much ?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Total population of Havre is 27 people,...and two illegals think they can blend in by wearing MAGA hats and responding to everything that's said to them by saying, "You bet".

Not bad.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 11/05/19.

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,074
Posts18,482,669
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.