Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
DrDeath Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Does anyone here have a Remington 700 long range rifle in the M40 stock ? Looking at one in 30/06 and wanted to know what you thought of this rifle and caliber ?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have two.One in a 7mag and one that was a 30-06.The 7mag shoots extremely well but the 30-06 didn't.Sent it back under the two year warranty.They replaced the barrel and the action and it still was a crappy shooter.I sent it to JES and had it rebored to a 338-06 and now it shoots extremely well.I really liked the 30-06.The 26" barrel gave me some really good velocities,+ or - 2950fps with 165gr bullets,150grs at 3000fps +.180gr 2800fps +.That's a bit more than I can squeeze out of my 24" 30-06's.All in all,I think it's a lot of gun for the money.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Several guys in my lease have them, they like them!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tough to get giddy about a CM heavy rifle,in a schit stock and a schit chambering. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pass the 21" 7-08 with .796 BC 180 ELD's at 2600fps and the Alpha brass. Hint.

Don't be in a hurry,to make such a bad decision. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Tough to get giddy about a CM heavy rifle,in a schit stock and a schit chambering. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint................

I really enjoy your posts, they perk things up!

IC B2

D
DrDeath Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
What!??????????????

quote=Big Stick]Tough to get giddy about a CM heavy rifle,in a schit stock and a schit chambering. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint................[/quote]

Bless your heart.

Hint................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
janco,

You've got Fluff,Imagination and Pretend,very well covered and it's funnier than fhuqk that you "think" you can think. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness however...you do suck a mean ass. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

MrsMired,

You be SURE to city any/all words,that were "too big" or "too Technical' for you to keep pace with. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Weren't my intent to startle you so,as you botch everything,by simply doing your best. You'll wanna wipe some of that drool away,as it's unbecoming. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
janco,

You've got Fluff,Imagination and Pretend,very well covered and it's funnier than fhuqk that you "think" you can think. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness however...you do suck a mean ass. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

MrsMired,

You be SURE to city any/all words,that were "too big" or "too Technical' for you to keep pace with. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Weren't my intent to startle you so,as you botch everything,by simply doing your best. You'll wanna wipe some of that drool away,as it's unbecoming. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Pass the Roseta Stone.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
D
DrDeath Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by DrDeath
Does anyone here have a Remington 700 long range rifle in the M40 stock ? Looking at one in 30/06 and wanted to know what you thought of this rifle and caliber ?

So......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hack/Failer,

Your STUPIDITY simply cain't be "fixed". Hint Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Drooling Dumb Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

MrsMired,

It is FUNNIER than fhuqk,how a POS CM Sendero in a different(yet schitty) handle,soooooooooo fhuqking reliably stumps you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the "appeal" of such a Goat fhuqk,as per your version(s) of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Dare ya'! HINT.

Bless your heart for failing soooo fhuqking miserably,with your BEST efforts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

IC B3

D
DrDeath Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D

So......

So..... back to the question. ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bless your heart.

Hint................

Is the .796 BC ALWAYS required moron?

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MrsMired,

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Am MUCH enjoying,how your STUPIDITY and Melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly no fhuqking "act". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!.....................

Kchuntis,what were/are the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint. Congratulations?!?

1) Less a boolit,all chamberings are equal. Hint.

2) In the REAL World,boolits simply matter wayyyyyyyyyy fhuqking more than headstamps,if only to the chagrin of your 17 IQ Points and your version(s) of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint.

3) It just so happens,that driving a .796 BC at meaningful velocity,with less than say 42grs of powder,simply connects more than a buncha fhuqking dots by literal default. Hint.

4) ES/SD are right fhuqking trite(pass the aforementioned Alpha brass). Hint.

5) Starting velocities,ain't nearly as fhuqking important,as arrival(impact) velocities. Hint.

6) Recoil and noise reduction,never compromise Production. Hint.

7) Gunning a single projectile,cuts to the chase,though spoiling your FLUFF. Hint.

8) Said projectiles are easy to score and run consistently Lot to Lot. Hint.

9) The modest start/finish velocities,just "happen" to be rather friendly to their relative mass and construction. Hint.

10) For gals who "do" as "much" "shooting" as you,feel free to load 'em backwards,if only to add '06-esque challenges to the equation. HINT.

11) I get it,that you've never even fhuqking seen one,let alone "afford" one or actually "shot" a .284" 180 ELD and I'm groovin' on how that simplistic fact so copiously adds to your incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

12) If it helps your Imagination and Pretend,feel free to concoct more Delusions and "convince" yourself more,about what you "think" you "know. Hint. LAUGHING!

13) Don't "forget" that STUPIDITY isn't a "choice",but rather a Plight and very fhuqking few are plighteder than you. Hint.

You poor poor(literally) Retarded CLUELESS Fhuqk,bless your heart for crying.

At least NOW,you can say you've "seen" one. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Thank me later.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Can't think of a time when anyone has taken one of your "hints". Think your presentation might have a little to do with that? Hint, try not being an [bleep].

Last edited by TnBigBore; 11/07/19.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbBigSnore,

Your version of "thinking",sure as the fhuqk ain't. Joe Average ain't very bright,as you eloquently attest obliviously. Google it. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I enjoy you Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks doing your best and "unleashing" your VERY Tender Feelers and copious WELL founded Insecurities,viaVagina Monologue. Rest assured,the LAST fhuqking thing I'd wanna do,is swipe any of the "thunder" of your Imagination and Pretend,as you spew your DUMB Fhuqktitude. Hint.

Pardon my unparalleled influences,as you wipe drool from your bib and "live" vicariously,through your crossed-eyes. Hint.

1000 Words of Reality. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I get it,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so it's the only reason you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying!

Hint.

Laughing!..................

D
DrDeath Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
GOOF!

Last edited by DrDeath; 11/07/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My hint was not taken I guess.

Last edited by TnBigBore; 11/07/19.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MrsMired,

You sure the fhuqk are a bumbling Goof,as well as an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that even someone as Stupid as you,KNOWS better than to try and "talk" rifles. Shutting the fhuqk up,was/is your one and only "move". Hint.

Bless your heart for crying though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

DumbBigSnore,

All you can "do" is guess and that is the only reason,your BEST efforts are soooooo fhuqking reliably Hilarious. Groovin' on your surging Estrogen Levels! Hint. Congratulations?!?

What the fhuqk could someone with your "means","abilities" and "experience" bring to the table,besides her Melting Snowflake Routine and copious Insecurities? Hint.

Mebbe hold your breath,fire up Google and TRY again? Hint. LAUGHING!!!!

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Typical little man syndrome. You are either sawed off in stature or emotionally stunted or both. Either way, it is clear that you are mad at the world. You are to be pitied sir.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbBigSnore,

My...ain't you a "feisty" kchunt?!?! Congratulations?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll happily be whatever you need most,to soothe your surging Estrogen Levels,as you melt away. I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in talking out your ass and I rather enjoy how you KNOW better than to try and muse anything germane and instead "unleash" your Imagination and Pretend to conjure Delusions. Funny fhuqking schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

You'd do well to take notes and apply same,but the Humor Quotient is bolstered in non-lineal fashion,because you are too fhuqking STUPID to "do" even that "much". Put it ALL into context and mention what you "do" for a "living",that "empowers" your Imagination and Pretend so hilariously. In fairness,your Whine is MAGNIFICENT,undoubtedly due to a "life" of practice. Hint. LAUGHING!

Be certain to know,that your STUPIDITY doesn't make anyone but you mad and only for the obvious reason(s)...you "lucky" kchunt. You Drooling DUMB Fhuqks are a Hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (25aught6, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222ND, 163bc, 60 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,792
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.