Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-jump-into-alabama-senate-race-tomorrow/

After recusing himself like a coward and allowing Rosenstein and Mueller to hijack the Justice Department for two years – which ended in a bloodbath of Trump associates, former Attorney General Jeff Sessions is seriously considering entering the 2020 race for his old Senate seat in Alabama.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t see Jeff as anything but a class act. He did just what your supposed to do when you are deeply involved with an issue. You recuse yourself. People are not used to politicians and judges doing the right thing.
Jeff was a great Senator from Alabama and I’m sure if elected he would continue to be one. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Curious, would you like for Doug Jones to continue instead?

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just what Alabama needs. Another septuagenarian Senator.

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think Jeff has caused enough trouble as it is.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He has an A rating from the NRA; you fuggin genius's better get rid of him grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
he planned on recusing himself even before he took the job.......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Better than any Dem taking that spot, forest for the trees and all that.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Well if Alabama doesn’t want him come to Connecticut. Not that he has a chance here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think he made a bad decision about the Hoax investigation, but not because he's a coward or traitor, just someone with high ethics and respect for the law and the process.

Jones, we know about. That other Republican, Roy Moore, the one that likes young girls (don't we all, but we like them from afar and leave 'em be) gives me the creeps. He may not have actually done all they said, but clearly he's got "issues". Why back someone like that who acts like a Democrat with women and girls?

I predict Trump will back Jeff if he runs.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I don’t see Jeff as anything but a class act. He did just what your supposed to do when you are deeply involved with an issue. You recuse yourself. People are not used to politicians and judges doing the right thing.
Jeff was a great Senator from Alabama and I’m sure if elected he would continue to be one. Hasbeen

If he's so classy, why would he accept the position and immediately recuse himself??

Sorry, ain't buying the "classy" description. You don't hang your President out to dry by himself.

No excuse for Sessions' conduct in that matter. He may have been great at everything he did before that. But, that is indefensible.

And no, he wouldn't be getting my vote unless there wasn't any other viable choice..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Did i hear the old Auburn coaches is running?

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
he should recuse himself from the idea

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This ^^^^.

Sessions appointed Durham and will be able to testify as a witness against the deep state.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
I think Jeff has caused enough trouble as it is.

The commies think he has caused us trouble also, just as he and Trump planned.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You have to understand that there is a group of posters on here who believe that everyone Trump comes into contact with is supposed to drop their pants, bend over, and grab their ankles and tell Donald they love him. Because Sessions didn't give their beloved Donald everything he wanted, he is now on their ignore list.

I believe Sessions would be a better senator than DOJ any day of the week, and hope he wins.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Agree completely. He's been very unfairly maligned by Trump and his ball washers. Sessions did the ethical thing by recusing himself and is a class act and a rock solid conservative. He was one of Trump's earliest and staunchest supporters and it is really schitty the way Trump treated him.

Tarquin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Agree completely. He's been very unfairly maligned by Trump and his ball washers. Sessions did the ethical thing by recusing himself and is a class act and a rock solid conservative. He was one of Trump's earliest and staunchest supporters and it is really schitty the way Trump treated him.

He might wash your balls, too, if you had any.

I bet your were thrilled when the traitor refused to investigate Hillary. She's got more balls than you do.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This ^^^^.

Sessions appointed Durham and will be able to testify as a witness against the deep state.

Stealth Jeff is back?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I am from Alabama and will vote for Sessions if he is the Republican nominee. But he will not be my first choice in the primary because he caused a lot of problems when he recused himself.

At that point the country would have been better off if he had resigned.

He needs to enjoy retirement and I know others from Alabama who see it the same way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 55 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.