M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by local_dirt
16bore, Why the waxing historic?

Tried to get him to answer that as well since he's taken over Hunting Rifles with the same... But no answer. According to his BFFs Fred and Fubar it's to out the Stick fan boys showing how, if you don't join them, you're therefore obsessed with Stick. LOL

I don't have anything against Stick.

So, flame on. smile

It's all good. I said it before, I don't need to agree 100% with anyone, Stick, 16, Brad, Jim, Hank, Hawk.. When someone posts here in the WE tense, as if they speak for others, or answers questions, "but what about Stick? " damned right you know straight up they got it in their heads that there's more going on than there really is. There's a group that seems to think if you don't join their anti-Stick deal, then you are worshipping him. Ridiculous. And for grown men, pathetic in my opinion for otherwise okay guys to behave in such a way. Obsessive to the max.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I like the old thread bumps.

Why the pushback?

With all the foul schit that gets posted around here, a little blast from the past when folks were less douchey and more real is welcomed. By me, at least.

Carry on.

Or not.

Because the intention was simply to flame, troll, belittle and insult,

exactly like you said, there's already enough "foul schit" here.

Touche'.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I for one appreciate the old assed posts being revived once in a while.

Helps a FNG like myself gather a little context.

You missed out on some good guys over the years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does anyone one remember a guy who went by ou76? man that guy had some experience... he was chased off.....
Do a search and read his post... amazing. Pre64 M70's and grizzly moose and sheep....
Sitka deer (Art) was the last straw for him...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
Does anyone one remember a guy who went by ou76? man that guy had some experience... he was chased off.....
Do a search and read his post... amazing. Pre64 M70's and grizzly moose and sheep....
Sitka deer (Art) was the last straw for him...

Yeah, he was quite the guy! He put the bullshit in bullshit artist!

Hunted AK for so long but did not use the same terminology as Alaskans... kinda jumps out at you... like claiming a black bear was 6'8" when it would struggle to make 6'. Someone, Brother Bill IIRC, posted a picture of a monster 6'6" bear, clearly MUCH larger than the 6'8" bear and he got called on it. IIRC BB posted the picture with something like "Gee the one my wife shot was only 6'6"" and the idiot went off about how she just needed to try harder next time or similar.

He had a bunch more in a very short stretch of time. IIRC he also moved GMUs and landmarks around on the map quite a bit...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just to be clear, my largest AK black bear was "only" 6'4" and I have shot more than a box car load of them. I do not hunt in an area with big black bears. An honest 6'4" bear is an awesome bear, here. There are places in AK with much larger bears, but it does not change the way they are measured. Many here have seen me measure bears, mine and other's, black and brown. The bear measures what it measures, no more, no less.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
sat at a bench
and who'd a thunk
stick loaded up ammo
while stinkin drunk

out to the woods
the weather was fair
that buggered ammo
still _ss shot a bear

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (02bfishn, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,570
Posts18,491,864
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.