Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 334 of 785 1 2 332 333 334 335 336 784 785
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A handful of some cheese things, noon was ham, and hash browns. I get by.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just tried to attempt a surf and turf paella with antelope and salmon. Not sure if I screwed up or not. I dry rubbed the antelope with cumin and paprika and other stuff, so it might affect the color pretty heavily. I’ll know soon.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Shake-n-bake pork chops, Kraft mac-n-cheese, peas. Sometimes you just want a good ol' classic meal that warms the belly.

Leftovers with Southern gravy, yes homemade in CI.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Kraft deeeeelux!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the words of the immortal Tom Cullen~

Laws Yes!

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pizza Fest @ Paul's !

Proscuitto, arugala, fresh mozz & peach pepper sauce.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Potato, bacon, leak n goat cheese.

All content after dinner !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Dink eating continues. Liver and onions tonight with fried home grown potatoes, carrots and green beans. I supplied the liver, best step-dad in the world grew the rest. It was fantastic, very mellow liver. Was some local perch involved too. A great meal with the family.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Was shopping today and came across some t-bones marked down to $3.99/lb. Nothing wrong with them except a lousy butcher cut.

Took them home and tossed them on the Weber, some fried mushrooms and a baked potato. Gin martini on the side.

Slavyanka said it was the best steak she’s had in a long time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Burrito night. Was excited about this until I realized that for some reason my wife jacked all the avocados and onions and took them to Phoenix to see her brother. What the hell. So I made a venison breakfast sausage and egg burrito, wrapped in a quesadilla, but WITHOUT guacamole or onions. It wasn't a complete disaster, but it was supposed to be better. Also I'm drinking beer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Burrito night. Was excited about this until I realized that for some reason my wife jacked all the avocados and onions and took them to Phoenix to see her brother. What the hell. So I made a venison breakfast sausage and egg burrito, wrapped in a quesadilla, but WITHOUT guacamole or onions. It wasn't a complete disaster, but it was supposed to be better. Also I'm drinking beer.

Looks damn good!!! Don’t like guacamole, so it would have been good enough for me! 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My wife and I are on a ten day road trip. First stop was College Station to visit our youngest son. He choose an Italian place that he likes. They were jam packed due to it being "ring day" and a wedding rehearsal dinner party so we were seating late (with reservations) and the food arrived even later, much later... When it came it was excellent. I had Veal Oscar. When the bill came for the five of us they did not charge for the food, only drinks. Nice move on them.

Tonight we ate at a place in New Orleans with a friend we are visiting. Excellent again. Prompt and excellent service and great food. I had a grilled Caesar salad and a blackened shrimp and grits cakes. We are here for another night before we head to Memphis so we still need to sort tomorrows meals.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We had a white tail roast from a couple years ago.

Mashed potatoes and boiled carrots.

Rice Krispie treat afterwards.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The dinkfeast continues.

Bits and pieces from around the tenderloin and backstrap! Some in olive oil but the canola batch was definitely better. I grew up on fried venison like this, albeit Crisco. I know there's other ways, but, this sure does the trick for me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Season the flour?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Always like to have salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder in my flour coatings for red meat.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Going to make some spaghetti and garlic/cheese bread.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Either gonna be Montana Meatloaf or maybe Calico beans with marinated deer loin.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Smoked axis green chile meatloaf......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I salt and pepper the meat direct, and sometimes throw a bit of garlic powder on it too. Maybe I am supposed to salt and pepper after the flour though. Sometimes I will hack them a bit with a knife, on thicker pieces. Dad always did that but he didn't package little bits and pieces like I do. Can't recall having deer "at home" any other way besides all the ground varieties. Elk the same but some broiled, like thin elk T-bones...

I have experimented a bit with things seen here... But, deer crispies is still my standby.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Smoked axis green chile meatloaf......

Ohhh yah! That looks good JG!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 334 of 785 1 2 332 333 334 335 336 784 785

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,516
Posts18,490,910
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.