Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Read bio/resume. Look at her appointments over multiple administrations. LIsten to the testimony, and not just Trump's f'ing tweets.

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

rte, You know the facts don't matter. He's too far gone!

That's the very reason I troll him and make no attempt to debate an idiot.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, Tark, am I to understand from your line of inquiry that you are prejudiced against our wonderful and heroic public servants who are serial liars?

IOW, you possess an unashamed lack of fairness to members of the Dimocommie Corksucker Party.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American. But, I cannot sit back and be complicit in this disaster of a presidency. He's a fool, a con man, a slick New York real estate developer

I'm betting you're the type to be invited to a gay wedding, and anxiously awaits your turn to kiss the bride.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We wouldn't be talking about the Democrat's dog and pony show if Trump had not made that stupid phone call. That's what pizzes me off about this more than anything else........he had ZERO need to do it. It accomplished nothing, except to give the Democrats an excuse to do what they're doing. Even if Ukraine had said, yes, here is dirt on the Bidens, what do you think would have come of it........NOTHING. No Democrat, especially one like Biden is going to be prosecuted for anything. Trump is not stupid, he has to know this, and he has to know that anything he does that is the least bit out of line is going to bring the Democrats and the media down on him.

If he had to call some foreign country, I'd much rather he'd called up the Mexican president and read him the riot act over Mexico doing nothing to stop the illegal immigration from their country. At least that is something that would be worthwhile, not something concerning ole dumbazz Joe Biden.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
That she will start crying, slobbering, blubbering, like a snot nosed kid, and start talking in that whiny "hurt little girl" voice?

Just like Christine Ballsy Ford did at the Kavanaugh hearings?

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

wait, wasn't it Kavanaugh that teared up? Maybe the ambassador will end up on the Supreme Court.

Kavanaugh that had a dem prop[multiple ones actually] making 100% unsubstantiated claims against his integrity as a human? Claims that there was no way to shield his young children from hearing/seeing?
I saw a couple of tears of anger, not sure what drugs that you were on??

so you're verifying the tears? good, I thought that was what I remembered.

So can you verify if the Ballsy Ford cried as well?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
We wouldn't be talking about the Democrat's dog and pony show if Trump had not made that stupid phone call. That's what pizzes me off about this more than anything else........he had ZERO need to do it. It accomplished nothing, except to give the Democrats an excuse to do what they're doing. Even if Ukraine had said, yes, here is dirt on the Bidens, what do you think would have come of it........NOTHING. No Democrat, especially one like Biden is going to be prosecuted for anything. Trump is not stupid, he has to know this, and he has to know that anything he does that is the least bit out of line is going to bring the Democrats and the media down on him. If he had to call some foreign country, I'd much rather he'd called up the Mexican president and read him the riot act over Mexico doing nothing to stop the illegal immigration from their country. At least that is something that would be worthwhile, not something concerning ole dumbazz Joe Biden

You're an idiot.

Go back to your KKK .

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Read bio/resume. Look at her appointments over multiple administrations. LIsten to the testimony, and not just Trump's f'ing tweets.

I have 2 question are you retarded? Are you getting state assistance for being retarded? Cause it sounds like you are retarded..

Last edited by 79S; 11/15/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 79S

I have 2 question are you retarded? Are you getting state assistance for being retarded? Cause it sounds like you are retarded..

Well, he didn't ask us to look at the resume of Hillary or Zero. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WTF
There will be much gnashing of teeth and tearing of clothes.
Nunez & Co will destroy her.

Not a good idea with elections less than a year off. Just show where she is wrong respectfully. It shouldn't be hard to do.

Also, she's a smart cookie, not like the blithering idiot Ford.

Use tact to impeach her testimony.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Elise Stefanik makes shifty shiff squirm.. I love it.

Also most all liberals hate guns, but the ones that dont seem to love model 70’s. What’s up with that? 🤔

Sorry Jorge

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's hard to pay attention to this mess but it seems they think Trump should be impeached because it was mean of Trump to reassign her. (Was not fired, still an employee of state in a plum position.)

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Tarkario, you're all-in on the right-wing media, that's obvious from your post. Dave7mm, increase the jobs created to 19mm, because Trump stated a few days ago that Ivanka has created 15mm jobs all by her self. Simply amazing

Originally Posted by Tarkio
Tarkario, you're all-in on the right-wing media, that's obvious from your post. Dave7mm, increase the jobs created to 19mm, because Trump stated a few days ago that Ivanka has created 15mm jobs all by her self. Simply amazing

I am asking you direct questions to try and understand where you are coming from.

And you resort to ad-hominem attacks (or just short of it) rather than respond to my questions.

This lady was found to have perjured herself during her deposition.

Would you care to explain how, in your mind, someone that perjures themselves in order to settle a personal score on her former boss makes her a top-notch public servant.

Would you care to explain how someone that acts all aflutter, exasperated and intimidated by someone stating facts has any business representing our country in foreign affairs?

I note that you have not responded.

Do you not see how your ridiculous attempt at talking at the adult table has gone awry???

You do not have the depth or knowledge to carry on a real discussion obviously.

All you have are ad hominem attacks and enough emotions to compete with a sorority when it's "that time of the month".

You want to discuss facts and reality, come back to the table later after you have your emotions in check. Maybe you need to reorganize your notes from democratic undergound first???

Last edited by Tarkio; 11/15/19.

Montana MOFO
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, Barry, what are the odds the shafted Marie Yovanovitch is the real Whistleblower?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Does anyone know if Jim Jordan is to question her today?

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Tarkio, it's difficult to have any kind of meaningful debate on an electronic forum. Especially, when you have to sift through the "retarded" and "gay" comments. They do make me laugh though, because I try to imagine what the person is like making the comments. To your one point about Yovanovitch perjuring herself, her integrity hasn't been brought into question during these public hearings.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
And besides old model 70s, I like model 21s, 42s, AR10s, BRNOs, and the 280 Ackley

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Tarkio, it's difficult to have any kind of meaningful debate on an electronic forum. Especially, when you have to sift through the "retarded" and "gay" comments. They do make me laugh though, because I try to imagine what the person is like making the comments. To your one point about Yovanovitch perjuring herself, her integrity hasn't been brought into question during these public hearings.

I didn't ask you about the proceedings.

I asked how YOU can assign this woman the mantle of "top notch public servant" when it is a fact she perjured herself during the depositions held preceeding these public hearings.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Seems like a top notch public servant that knows her chit. YOu guys, on the other hand, have your heads so far in the sand and it's so obvious, that you've lost all ability to see the truth. I'm starting to wonder if the comments you make and discussions you start are a joke, and maybe I'm taking them seriously when I should just sit back and laugh.

And so the above comment of yours was in fact, a troll by your own admission.

I base this on your retreat to saying it is difficult to have a meaningful discussion.

So you threw this out there simply to stir the schidt pot?

Montana MOFO
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, Barry, what are the odds the shafted Marie Yovanovitch is the real Whistleblower?

She did not look up when the Ohio Sen read the articles of law re Whistleblowers as she showed unusualbody language of discomfort and maybe some embarrassment. He also read the law re whistle blowers being required to appear before an impeachment investigation committee.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 48 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,805
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.