Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
we fought worse playing pick up games growing up.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Alzado -- good example of what happens with too many steroids.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The lawyers are already talking about a lawsuit for assault. That would be fine by me, as that is what actually happened.

Rudolph himself started it on the ground going after Garrett's helmet. That was a dumb move.

Garrett had a hold of Rudolph's facemask and was yanking him around, he never really intended to remove the helmet so much as he did to whip him around with the facemask. In many ways, he got lucky that the helmet came off or else he may have broke his neck while twisting him around by the facemask.

Garrett hitting with the helmet after that was an illegal move. He'll pay soon enough.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Garrett hitting with the helmet after that was an illegal move. He'll pay soon enough.

He is paying already, $250k fine and suspension without pay is serious hit to the pocket book and that is just for starters. He will definitely pay.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

He is paying already, $250k fine and suspension without pay is serious hit to the pocket book and that is just for starters. He will definitely pay.

I believe the Team was fined 250k, His lost income for this season alone will be just over a mill.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Assault charges wouldn’t have been out of line.

Whatever. You play with a bunch of animals, you better be one.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kenneth

I believe the Team was fined 250k, His lost income for this season alone will be just over a mill.

Yep. That’s correct.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Assault charges wouldn’t have been out of line.

Whatever. You play with a bunch of animals, you better be one.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Little QB isn't innocent. He was an instigator in trying to get Garrett's helmet off and he was coming in on a rope to get after Garrett, while he was being restrained. QB should be suspended too for his role, although to a lesser degree.

As a Cowboys fan... I have often wanted to rip off a Steeler helmet and hit someone with it, lol.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The $250K fines are on each team. None of that comes out of any player pockets. Garrett's fine this time around is currently undisclosed.

He has already been fined $52,639 in the 2019 season for other chit he's pulled previously. IF he is suspended for the remainder of the season it will cost his roughly $1.16 million in salary.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it's supposed to be football, not some pussy soccer game

NFL Football the new soccer?
Be nice boys and maybe the girls can play someday

Where's Dick Butkus when you need him

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
we fought worse playing pick up games growing up.

That was my thought exactly. They talk about charging him....that’s horseshit. He should be sanctioned by the NFL, even banned, but not charged with a crime. There’s some risk associated with going out and hitting each other over and over. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
bunch of pu.......ys

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Butkus never saw a need to rip anyone's helmet off if he wanted to put a hurt on them.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I heard it on the radio this morning, and, put the Klan hood on me if you want but I immediately said to myself, "This was done by a Negro player."

Either I am a Klansman, or just an astute observer of the American social scene.

What race is Richie Incognito?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I heard it on the radio this morning, and, put the Klan hood on me if you want but I immediately said to myself, "This was done by a Negro player."

Either I am a Klansman, or just an astute observer of the American social scene.

What race is Richie Incognito?

Or maybe Google Conrad Dobler.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Football has always had its share of thugs, of all kinds of different shades. The good ones were smart enough to bide their time until the opportune moment, then unload on a guy. It ain’t all that hard to get your licks in and get your opponent’s respect while the ball is in play.
Garrett was pretty late on the hit, and stupid to wrestle him down like he did. I don’t watch football anymore, so I can’t say if he’s a thug or an idiot.
Using a helmet as a club is stupid and dangerous. Garrett’s lucky Rudolph wasn’t hurt. If he can’t control himself on the field, he doesn’t belong there.
Time for him to find a real job.
And Phuq the NFL. The game is violent, and that’s ok. The disrespect is unacceptable
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Didn’t take long to become a headline article.
7mm

American Thinker

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What was the name of that sorry POS that stomped on Aaron Rogers neck while he was down on the ground ???

I’m pretty sure he’s still playing in the NFL. Can’t think of his name right now, but I think he’s playing for the Cowboys.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 36 invisible), 1,996 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,121
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.