Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Seafire

Did you send the same threatening PM to everyone who didn't agree with you, or am I the only one?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Threatening? it wasn't a threat, it was an invitation....

There is a big difference in disagreeing with someone...
and "Does your pussy hurt?"

plenty of folks here disagree with each other on here, but there are certain small group people that just feel free to not miss an opportunity to start throwing slander and insults...

feel free to stop by, we can discuss it...open invitation...

that way you don't have to hide behind your keyboard in Nowhere Alaska...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
LOL.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
LOL.

self reflection on what you saw in the mirror?

I can see that...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remsen can fact-check me here, but I believe being a Jew is a religion, not a nationality. So, one cannot be "part jew".

You can be either. Others have already detailed the conversion process in becoming a Jew as far as religion. Anybody who is a physical descendant of Abraham is some part "Jewish" unless you discount Judaism by birth. Israel is a nation but it is also referred to as a people. ie the descendants of Abraham. Lots of people are "part Jew" and don't even know it.

As to their religion...I have no idea. Being a Christian isn't predicated on what anybody else says or thinks other than God Himself and you, the adherent. Maybe the Jews have a say in who is and who isn't.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FWIW Seafire is okay in my book.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Remsen can fact-check me here, but I believe being a Jew is a religion, not a nationality. So, one cannot be "part jew".

what if you only half way believe ……..bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
chit like this cracks me up.

pure comedy gold...….bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Never new Pelosi, Tlaib, Swalwell, Cortez and Omar were Jewish. Your assessment is quite flawed. If anything look how many are from California.

It's the State of California against America. I'm really beginning to dislike them fuggin hippies.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Never new Pelosi, Tlaib, Swalwell, Cortez and Omar were Jewish. Your assessment is quite flawed. If anything look how many are from California.

Pelosi's from Baltimore and brought her mindset here.

Just sayin'

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Quit using logic!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I remember a Jew who became a Christian. HIs dad told him, "You can be an atheist and a Jew. You can be a Hindu and a Jew. You can be a Republican and be a Jew, but you cannot be Christian and a Jew. Get out of my house!"

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Actually, it's both. Pretty unique

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
You race, and you have faith. They can be mixed.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
chit im' just a half Scot half Indian mescan that likes beer... need a yard mowed...

Will you do it for beer?

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 11/18/19.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
chit im' just a half Scot half Indian mescan that likes beer... need a yard mowed...

Will you do it for beer?

That's a pretty big yard you got, Jim. Might take 2..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This silly discussion reminds me of the kid who had a Jew father and a black mother. He was terribly confused about his heritage. He asked his father how to tell if he was more jew, or more black. "Why do you ask, son?" "Well, a kid down the block wants to sell me his bicycle for $20.00, and I don't know whether to offer him $9.95- - - - - -or steal it!"

LOL!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Will you do it for beer?

That's a pretty big yard you got, Jim. Might take 2..

I got two cases of Old Mill that I have been saving for a special occasion.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
This silly discussion reminds me of the kid who had a Jew father and a black mother. He was terribly confused about his heritage. He asked his father how to tell if he was more jew, or more black. "Why do you ask, son?" "Well, a kid down the block wants to sell me his bicycle for $20.00, and I don't know whether to offer him $9.95- - - - - -or steal it!"

LOL!

Good one !

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I've never understood the "part Jewish" thing. You can have Jewish ancestry that is mixed with other ancestries, but if you're talking about your religion, then you either are a Jew or you're not. I guess you can pretend that you have more than one religion, but every religion that I'm aware of pretty much requires you to adhere to the tenets of the faith completely.

There is also a Jewish race, those who are descended from the people of Israel, but that's a racial thing, not a religious thing. In that sense, you can certainly by part Jewish, but it would be similar to a person who has a German father and a Nigerian mother saying that they are part African. In other words, Jews are a nation, Judaism is a religion, and you can be one, or the other, or both. I know Jews who practice Christianity, and that doesn't make them any less a member of the Jewish race.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

379 members (10ring1, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 35 invisible), 1,954 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,494
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.