Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What a puzzy. A sad little jumped up major who got his fellers hurt when the president, not a professional diplomat, pissed in his little Rice bowl.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hmmm, a Jew getting questioned by a Jew with a Jew heading up the entire clown show.

Coincidence?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
:rolleyes:

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How did he get to LT. Col.?

I really do know the answer........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Sucking azz, how else?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Compare the shape of his lips to the butt cheeks of the next guy up the chain of command- - - - - -I'll bet they're a perfect fit!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Lt. Col??? Guy looks like he ought to be fixing copy machines for the Air Force. Good grief...

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was written by one of Vindman's superiors U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman:

A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat "star witness" Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman "really talked up" President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he "verbally reprimanded" Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. "Do not let the uniform fool you," Hickman wrote. "He is a political activist in uniform."

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of (sic) uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American's falsely thinking they're exceptional, when he said, "He [Obama] is working on that now." And he said it w/a snide 'I know a secret' look on his face. I honestly don't know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama's plan, etc., I'd had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I'll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself.

The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as [2013]. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...dmTNIEPn6TzzukyBUPhXSG6GjtpS4HB2-HLRXYHI

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/1...the-deep-state-exists-and-it-is-corrupt/

, I became aware of outside influencers promoting a false narrative of Ukraine inconsistent with the consensus views of the interagency. This narrative was harmful to Ukraine.

He later stated he served the "interagency"

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/19/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Hmmm, a Jew getting questioned by a Jew with a Jew heading up the entire clown show.

Coincidence?

It's a coincidence only if you have your head buried in the sand.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
His neck is growing into his ears.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The demCRAPS are still in search of crimes based on nothing more than OPINIONATED HERESAY from each witness!

If these impeachment hearings were subjected to any legit court of law the judge would throw it out.....2nd hand, 3rd hand and 4th hand on down the line heresay based on opinions of what might have occurred, could have occurred, did not occur is INADMISSABLE in any court of law under the 6th amendment!!

Schiff's final oratory which just ended was nothing more than an opinionated side show.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by las
Sucking azz, how else?

Step sister's husband was a full bird. What a POS. Good thing he's in Italy.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Coincidence?

And all of it being spun by the (((media))).

Bolshevik soft coup.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is the kind of officer that was allowed to fester during the obama years and the services are FULL of them at the 06 and above level

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
[quote=slumlord]His neck is growing into his ears. [/quote

So is his colon

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This is the kind of officer that was allowed to fester during the obama years and the services are FULL of them at the 06 and above level

I can only hope that Trump sends his sorry azz to Afghanistan to serve out the rest of his career.

MM

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

He is O-5, fwiw.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
So far, all I have heard from these career people is ... "its their opinion, that this was not the way that its been done in the past" and they are upset. Especially Lt. Col Vindman, who has said that he went through the chain-of-command, wasn't satisfied with the higher ups opinion, so he goes public! Lt. Col Vindman -- he knows better than any of the higher ups? ...THIS DOES NOT SMELL GOOD....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

He is O-5, fwiw.

Yes, I think what Jorge is saying is he following the example of the 0-5's who made 0-6 and flag during that era.

0-5 is doable by most officers if they want it and move along a certain "golden path" for their particular speciality, even the edges of that path. 0-6 to some extent and certainly 0-7 in any branch is VERY political and just being a good officer is not enough. The flags who select flags select those they like and the years of the Obama reign had a very real affect on the types of people that were selected. They message is very clear to the 0-5's wanting to move up. "be like us".

Sitting as a recorder on a couple selection boards as a LT watching the sausage being made very much affected what I chose in my chosen career path since I did not want to play that game.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.