Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I work in LA and have seen the adds. Eddie Rispone sounds like an old woman when he talks and his adds were weak. He wasn't a good candidate. That isn't on the President.

He was a weak candidate. Getting as close as he did was 100% due to DJT, no question about that.

So, the OP is full of himself. There was no crush, just a squeak by win, with an R heavy legislature in an R state.

To be the incumbent governor and unable to get over 45% or so approval, isn't a strong position. Had John Kennedy or another notable Republican run, it would have been way different. I don't blame those guys for sticking to their jobs and not getting into this race.

We'll get by as we always have. May be last in a lot of things, but not last in a good time and good food. Laissez le bon temps rouler.

Geaux Tigers...

DF

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by 12344mag
RollingBlunder, I hope you stick around you are great entertainment.

2020 is going to be really hard on you.

After 2020, he'll come back with a new sockpuppet name.

Th little h o m o already has two other handles; JeffO and Guntruck50. He's an effete, limp wrist liar...

Won't hear from the turd for a while after 11/3 next year. Guaranteed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump visited Louisiana three times in the last month begging voters to vote for the republican candidate. And yet another deep south power seat falls to the Dems because of his weakness.

What a fugging loser this guy is. He is killing the GOP. At what point does the GOP tell him to take the Jeffrey Epstein exit ramp and kill himself?

This weakling is single-handedly destroying the GOP.

Time for him to accidentally fall down a flight of stairs.

Gov. John Bel Edwards considers himself pro gun rights. If more Democrats followed his example, they might get elected too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Trump visited Louisiana three times in the last month begging voters to vote for the republican candidate. And yet another deep south power seat falls to the Dems because of his weakness.

What a fugging loser this guy is. He is killing the GOP. At what point does the GOP tell him to take the Jeffrey Epstein exit ramp and kill himself?

So when you open the dictionary and look up the word Retard is their a picture of you?
We don't call him Rolling Blunder for nothing.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by natman

Gov. John Bel Edwards considers himself pro gun rights. If more Democrats followed his example, they might get elected too.

Like I posted earlier, John Bel is more conservative than a bunch of swamp RINO's.

West Point, Army Ranger, etc...

Good Catholic, anti abortion...

DF

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by natman

Like I posted earlier, John Bel is more conservative than a bunch of swamp RINO's.

West Point, Army Ranger, etc...

Good Catholic, anti abortion...

DF

He's not terribly objectionable to me. I voted for him over Vitter. I didn't vote for him this time.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Our heavily Republican house and senate will hold his feet to the fire...

DF

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 47 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,822
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.