Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by yukon254
I watched his whole testimony, what a pompous piece of dung that guy is. He really thinks highly of himself. Then later Sarah Carter reported that she had talked to some of his commanding officers and turns out he has been reprimanded several times for running down the US while in uniform. His boss Tim Morrisons testimony was far more credible. Adam Shift was so mad at times yesterday I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

Too Late!

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought it was okay for Democrats to lie.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just wish every time Nunes or another Republican referred to the Whistleblower, they would call him the "so-called" Whistleblower. The Dems have been allowed to use a partisan hack to launch this whole thing, now he has disappeared and he will not even be forced to testify......out him and show him for what he is!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Graham has said he will testify in the Senate, or it's going nowhere

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr

They do too. If you dont believe it just ask one on the fire. I will guarantee any which answer will lie.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Vindman's own previous CO has stated in writing that he is not a true military officer but instead a political activist in uniform. He was reprimanded for his indiscretions while in Ukraine. He needs to be hit hard with the UCMJ. He's a treasonous little beast and should be deported.

"A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat "star witness" Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman "really talked up" President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he "verbally reprimanded" Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. "Do not let the uniform fool you," Hickman wrote. "He is a political activist in uniform."

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of (sic) uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American's falsely thinking they're exceptional, when he said, "He [Obama] is working on that now." And he said it w/a snide 'I know a secret' look on his face. I honestly don't know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama's plan, etc., I'd had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I'll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself.

The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as [2013]. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14295701/1

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr

And muslimes

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (afisher, arky65, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 8 invisible), 1,445 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,594
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.