Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hey, she has a sixpack.

I wonder what that cost her.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/21/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rte
Rush just corrected himself.

Ken Starr was quoting Schiff.

Rush didn't hear that part and misunderstood Starr.

Truth. Schiefty said it was time for Rs to meet with Trump and do the deed.

Righ, because Schitt knows that a formal Impeachment trial will expose extreme corruption by both Democrats and Republicans and neither party can afford such.

So, he is now asking the Republicans in the Senate to do what he, the House Democrats and the DC Bureaucrats cannot.

This is what they did to Nixon, bash the shcit out of him to the point where the public could no longer support him. Once he lost public support, he lost Republican support.

The difference here is that President Trump is not losing public support, but actually gaining support.

This puts the Republicans between a rock and a hard place. They want President Trump gone just as much as the Democrats and the DC Establishment, but their constituents do not. Do they support President Trump and expose their own corruption, support President Trump and undo decades of SOP policies that lined their own pockets with Billions of taxpayer dollars, support President Trump and be banished from the DC Elite parties, social clubs and good ol boy clubs, Support President Trump and be called really bad and poopy names by the media nd the late night crowd, or do they do what they did to Nixon and abandon President Trump which will ultimately destroy the Republican Party forever.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/22/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hey, she has a sixpack.

I wonder what that cost her.

Looks like more than the shirt off her back!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
The same Ken Starr who oversaw a culture of rape and sexual assault at Baylor and did nothing?

Yes, the same Starr who oversaw the investigation of the Vince Foster "suicide." I heard him interviewed about that several months ago and he poo pooed all accusations that Foster did NOT commit suicide. Said there were pools of blood around his head (although detectives and park police couldn't find but a few drops), said the untraceable parts revolver used was "known" to be Foster's, that it was obvious the "suicide" took place right where Foster's body was found, etc., etc., etc.

Un Huh.

Yeah, ol' Deep State Starr is extremely reliable. shocked

L.W.

I worked quite a few suicides as a paramedic. The most successful form of suicide is a guy shooting himself in the head.
There is massive blood flow to the brain. When a person is shot through the head there is massive bleeding.
I have seen where a guy laid down on the grass, or on his sofa, and shot himself in the head, we got there 20 minutes later, there would always be a pile of blood next to his head. The blood gushes out and coagulates, it looks like chocolate pudding.

I have seen a blood pile six inches high in cases like this.

Vince Foster had a few drops of blood near his head. I don't know if he shot himself, I don't know who pulled the trigger. But I know that he wasn't shot at the spot where the body was found. He was shot somewhere else and moved to that park.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 74 invisible), 3,079 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,226
Posts18,485,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.